Shiffdaddy
+73|6345
Does anybody get like days or weekends in battlefield 2 where it seems like you cant hit shit, you get in game ratios of like 1 or 2/1 and you are a fucking magnet to that god damn G36E.  Well, im having one of those days.  Is it just me and my suckiness or does everybody have these spurts of shittiness?
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6542|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Sleep more and get out more.
Shiffdaddy
+73|6345
I only played an hour today , I play baseball and go to the gym everyday, dont tell me to get out more.

Last edited by Shiffdaddy (2007-04-10 00:31:04)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6417|NSW, Australia

i get bad rounds but then i own everybody next round...its weird
David.P
Banned
+649|6285
Dont worry man i do too heck everyone does don't feel bad. If you wanna get the g36 whore's back gimme their names and i'll take screenies of their ownage.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6751|Norcal, usa
2/1 ratios are good...
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

Shiffdaddy wrote:

I only played an hour today , I play baseball and go to the gym everyday, dont tell me to get out more.
I sayed you could also catch some mor sleep
Shiffdaddy
+73|6345

jermyang wrote:

2/1 ratios are good...
They are ok, but not what i usually get, for all you stat whores out there i know my k/d ration is 1.6 somthing so dont look up my stats and complain to me.

Yes i could use some more sleep i guess.

Last edited by Shiffdaddy (2007-04-10 00:33:54)

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
Problem solved
Shiffdaddy
+73|6345

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

Problem solved
LOL go to bed at around 3:00 AM and wake up at 10:00 AM isnt too healthy.
Im actually going to start a G36E whore kidnap list jkjk
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6306|Malaysia
It's just one of those days
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6579|NYC / Hamburg

consider yourself lucky. I just managed to corrupt my 25 page essay for university. All that good work down the drain
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Shiffdaddy
+73|6345
Lol, i guess gaming is really the least of my worries .  Need to work on getting this hot girl at school.  Im sure this thread will probably get closed since its just me bitching about having a crap day.  Thanks for the input and sorry bout the essay max.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6294|Pennsyltucky

It usually takes me my first round to get my bearings.  I play a lot on a server just starting in the AM and sometimes I'll end up getting totally pwned for 10-15 minutes.  I got so frustrated the other day, was something like 0-10.  Ended up about 15-20 so for ME that's a good round.  LOL @ me.
Barrakuda777
+86|6748|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Its not just times, its server to server and it depends on your and the other team as well.

I had an odd day yesterday, some rounds early on i was way below my avearge, then for a couple of hours straight I averaged about 30:1 - 40:1.

If you just put it down, and come back a bit later you can find its like playing a different game.

Kooda

P.S. Was on my BarrakudaSSS account
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6531|Adelaide, South Australia

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

i get bad rounds but then i own everybody next round...its weird
Jem250
+4|6246|Bath, UK
Hands up if you're noobish enough to be jealous of people having 2:1 on a "bad day"?

*waves hand*

*sobs bitter tears of anguish*
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6239|Scotland!
I have those days where it seems like my bullets aren't working properly, and I'm shooting at people who have their back turned and they spin and rape me in my face
aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6417
Well....it depends on the enemyes tactic...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard