Bacon_Bazooka
+0|6746|Chester
Commander method (as a Passenger) and BH Gunner on Mashtur didn't work for me, as either I couldn't get enough Arty kills or the round ended too soon...
So, I practised being a gunner on the AH and then went onto a part-full 64 player server (FuShe Pass) and asked the Cobra pilot if he could help me get my ribbon.

His name was BroAtorius and fortunatley he was a great pilot, keeping both of us alive, whilst letting me take most of the shots. Other pilots I've flown with have taken all the shots themselves rather than let the gunner do it.

If you can get yourself a good pilot, and can stay airborne for 15 mins, then this ribbon is yours

Last edited by Bacon_Bazooka (2005-12-17 03:17:55)

masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6755|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
I have him now
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6742|SE Pennsylvania
I finally got that shit yesterday.  Found a kickass pilot a few days ago, got together again, and slaughtered some chinks on Wake Island.
-=THC_RU=-
+0|6746

Masta_Daco wrote:

i am also dutch and i am a good helo and airplane pilot just check my stats and tell me wich server you play on and ill join you and get the ribbon 4 u ok
Same here ( I am not Dutch though), if u want we can meet up and will get you that ribbon in no time (assuming u know how to shoot )

We can play pretty much any map (lately I like Fushe pass) with choppers.
techy64
+0|6714
Get a buddy and go on Songhua Stalemate.  Make sure he knows how to fly.  And make sure theres lots of people in the map as well.  Just fly around taking back any bases the enemy takes.  Get your pilot to line up your sights on either the chinese or blackhawk helicopter.  If it's a long enough round, you can rape pretty good.  I wasn't even trying for the ribbon, and I got it suddenly.  It was quite nice.
ICE
+1|6714|Bremen, Indiana
Wow There are some great idea's here.  Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by ICE (2006-01-16 11:40:51)

morbesso666
+0|6802|Givataim, Israel

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

I would think the MEC Chopper in Sharqi Penisula (not that i have the ribbon, but i havn't really tried yet, but i find the MEC chopper in Sharqi just damn good powerfull and the map is compact so lots of kills i would say.
It is the best, I gotten up to 23 kills, but I didn't get the badge, was short of minutes to fly ((((
Anyway, I recommend you to be the Co-pilot. It's great, the bullets have huge spreading radius on the MEC heli.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard