Magius5.0
+106|6351|UMass Amherst
Nice vid, but still some sticking issues.  Your tendency to spray costs you the element of surprise, and a lot of kills; I find myself disappointed when I don't get at least three guys per clip with the Bauer.  People are right, Baur is a sniper rifle for Assault class, but it also can do well in CQC...only problem, small clip.
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6665|South Africa
Cool vid.

Always nice to find a video with game sound in it, not just music

Really like the X-Fire blip too
Raphi
Banned
+354|6228|Basel, Switzerland
Which weapon should I use next time?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

wow, nice for a first video. For your next vid you should use an unusual weapon, because there are loads of assault ones. SMG or SAWW or something. +1
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
I'm in the process of doing an SMG one ;P
Raphi
Banned
That's my problem. I can't find a weapon.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
Your good.

At shooting people in the back.

Try using Single Shot more often with the Baur, its deadly.

Props for making a Video though +1
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

leetkyle wrote:

I'm in the process of doing an SMG one ;P
shaweet. I'm looking forward to that
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
Yeah I thought SMGs on a titan would suck. Turns out I was wrong! But let's not hijack this thread lol

cool video +1.
Raphi
Banned
Thanks for the karma/comments
Acehigh
+1|6198
I would agree with Leetkyle on that u should make a video using Krylov,that weapon is awesome,i love using it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard