Jimbo145
Resident Pimp
+15|6261|Upstate Noo Yawk
How do you think my website is set up?

If you want to join up when on the page please do so!!!

www.freewebs.com/theswissarmyclan
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
not bad, nice background.

I  think the http://www.forumplayground.com/  free forums have a slicker look to the way the forums are structured. But, I can tell you put some work into it, well done.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6453|UK
Yeah quite good well made looks professional none of the wacky daft looking crap msot sites have on.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6612|Mhz

Ayy antoher freewebs user, I like the layout, i find dark sites like that one easier to read so I'd stick with the dark theme, only thing I'd critisize is the banner, red text looks wrong and the picture doesn't fit the layout.
Agony.VorteX
+1|6264
That's horrible, check out www.classic-gaming.org for a REAL site.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6501|Minnesota eh

Agony.VorteX wrote:

WOW, worst site ever?
BUBBA M.BRIDE.
+3|6600|Vermont

Agony.VorteX wrote:

Yup thats a real site alright...Big F'n deal...Jimbo's done well with a free site that is very limited for options. I like the site fine Jimbo. Its got a home page and forums. Gets the job done with no money. Perfect...
Jimbo145
Resident Pimp
+15|6261|Upstate Noo Yawk
thanks bubba
Swissy201
That guy
+12|6270
I think Jimbo did a damn good job for what he had available to him.....and hes cool
Swissy201
That guy
+12|6270
Also, thanks bubba
']['error
Banned
+630|6636|The Netherlands
yeah nice site you made there with the limited options! +1
aLeX
.?
+160|6323|:D

Swissy201 wrote:

I think Jimbo did a damn good job for what he had available to him.....and hes cool
I also think Jimbo did a pretty good job seeing as he had limited resources, well done and yea he's cool! +1 to you Jimbo.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield
If honesty is what you want - Site sucks

If you want niceness - Its okay, with what you have.

If you want a better response and assurance - Its alright for beginners, but you should spend $3.99 a month and get Godaddy site which comes with Joomla...
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6402|Espoo, Finland
It's actually pretty nice if that's the first site you've ever made.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

Agony.VorteX wrote:

Bullshit.
Bought site, nearly every clan with a bit of money has that site. Its ugly, un-original, uses shit flash and is WAY over-priced.
You pay for the stupid name, not the actual labour put into that.

As for the site for the free forums ATG, that site template is stolen from a template designer and taken as their own. Quite disgusting if you ask me.

As for the topic startes site. Nice, glad to see someone has something a tad less bland.
XxUNDEROATHxX
=(1C4L)=underOATH
+52|6648|Chandler, AZ

Agony.VorteX wrote:

dude, surreal is SOO bad... Atleast get Orbital if you have that money...

Our site is in the making, when it's done I'll post it up on here...
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6518|South Florida
Its... O.K... for begginers. I can tell you've never done forums before because you have a whole section just for jokes... Its not a joke forum therefore you dont need joke sections. Limit the off-topic chatter to 1 forum like BF2S does. Untill you get members then you can divide it up into other sections, like DST and Graphics

Keep up the good work, and if you ever think about getting a real site and domain of your own, please PM me because i will give you the best site available. Its so godly and cheap. Then also contact me if you want a site built. a professional one.
15 more years! 15 more years!
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
agony ur site sucks so does your clan

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard