Total: 186
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6736|UK
yes they do my fuckin head in when they dont give me ammo
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6336|Malaysia
Done it once when I got so pissed at this n00b who just looked at me blankly when I kept asking for ammo after chasing him over half a map.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6662|Gold coast, Aus.

KylieTastic wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

If you are too retarded to do you're job then yes, i will TK you for you're kit. Maybe you will learn for next time.
Probably not as it probably never crossed there mind that was why you did it.

and No I've never done it....
What pissing me off more is commanders that just drop vehicles near you but never supplies (or put the supplies out in the open towards the enemy) - I haven't yet done it, but on my last game after going a few mins with no ammo at all I was tempted to go find him.
oh they know, after i type out abusive messages at them.
too_money2007
+145|6349|Keller, Tx
Yes, me likes.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6668|Warlord
I've done it a few times when I was desperate for ammo or health but not often.

I'm usually tempted if they have a rank above sergeant, so they should know how the game works, and if I've been able to get in their line of sight, jump up and down like an idiot while spamming "Need ammo" or whatever and they're still too stupid to help.

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

I do get quite pissed off at medics and support players who think throwing down some bags if blasphemous or something.  Don't they realize THEY get points when I pick up an ammo or med bag?  Geeze.  I swear, if I play as either of those kits, I am ALWAYS throwing down bags.  It's just free points....and it also helps by not annoying the hell out of your team mates who need health and ammo.
QFE

Last edited by Todd_Angelo (2007-04-09 11:14:20)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6694
I usually kidnap them a few revives too, if the server allows it.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6530|Gogledd Cymru

i only do it occasionally, if they really piss me off n stuff
TuataraDude
+115|6563|Aotearoa

liquidat0r wrote:

No, I prefer not to be a dick head.
Agreed. In fact, do you know what is worse?

Some screaming out for a med pack, or supplies and trying to run after them to give them and they keep running away. I don't TK them, and now that I have exp medic and exp supply, I don't really care, but back when I was desperate for the points (lol, awards whore, that's me)....it was so frustrating, grrrrrr.
aLi3nZ
+138|6548|New Zealand
I shoot them a couple times in the legs. Usually notice my request after that.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6590|EUtopia | Austria
I also shoot supporters who throw ammobags on me although I just requested a medic...
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6688

BlackKoala wrote:

I'll TK them, take their kit, and t-bag their dead body, as I'm spamming my shock paddles in the air and yelling "No sir!".
Thats the way Jesus intended it to be. Although I prefer to throw med packs at their body and watch them twitch.

Last edited by Ajax_the_Great1 (2007-04-09 12:58:59)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6331|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

BlackKoala wrote:

I'll TK them, take their kit, and t-bag their dead body, as I'm spamming my shock paddles in the air and yelling "No sir!".
Hmm...that sounds like a good idea. Looks like you're useful for something other than sigs.

Snake wrote:

Very rarely. I think Ive done it twice. Then again, medics dont really play a role where I play.
So I can't medic whore Iron Gator? Oh noes! I'll still get SF eventually.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6667|Sea to globally-cooled sea
medics win games.  when i'm a medic i'm a doctor first a soldier second.  period.

and you're a fool if you don't spam ammo bags...it's free points.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6395
I lie to my auto insurance company. Thats about it. Resupply...thats what its there for.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2007-04-09 13:33:03)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6568|Belgium

I shoot AT him, but I don't kill them. When it's FF off and I need medi-pack, I do unleash my whole gun into his head/ass though.
CantonThunder
+2|6340|University of Arizona, USA
If you have the kit and someone asks you for first aid or ammo, its a simple roll of the mouse wheel and a single click to give the other player what they need and get yourself an extra point.  However, I think its kind of funny how there are threads out there crucifying people for hosing players with first aid or ammo, and this thread mainly gripes at players unwilling to cough up just one pack.  You simply can't win sometimes I guess.

P.S. I don't TK people for not giving me ammo or health simply because when people ignore the implied responsibilities of their kits (or just common courtesy for that matter), they generally don't understand why you just killed them (as far as TKing someone to teach them a lesson goes).

Last edited by CantonThunder (2007-04-09 13:46:50)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6269|Scotland!
I drop health for anyone I see not full whenever I can, but if I've dropped all my bags and I'm watching the bar go up waiting to hand out more to teammates injured from grenade spam or whatever, and you shoot me in the leg while spamming "medic" - I'll stab you in the face and teabag you, for being an impatient prick.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6708

No need.  Plenty of medic kits to be found.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6692|The Netherlands
If i do it ? !
YES!! they are support, medic for a reason ... if they dont use there special abilitys ... i will take it and feel nice
... dude .. i need to find myself a life
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6779|Pakistan/England

-Leeds-Lad- wrote:

yeh i give the medics a fw squirts in the feet till they realise, it realy winds me up when the dont
same. if the shots at their feet dont work, then i shoot their legs, then their face for desparate measures
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6719|Middle of nowhere

gene_pool wrote:

If you are too retarded to do you're job then yes, i will TK you for you're kit. Maybe you will learn for next time.
word
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6692|The Netherlands

tahadar wrote:

-Leeds-Lad- wrote:

yeh i give the medics a fw squirts in the feet till they realise, it realy winds me up when the dont
same. if the shots at their feet dont work, then i shoot their legs, then their face for desparate measures
i like to stand before them and then shout !!! I NEED A MEDIC HERE !!! and there like:  "wtf m8" And Im like !!! I NEED A MEDIC HERE !!! and there still like: "wtf m8" and then im like: "OMG NUB!!" And then i will go likez!: *press2* SHOOT HIM TWICE IN THEM LEGS and there still like: "wtf m8" And then i will go like: *press1* WALK IN TO HIS FACE AND .... %% tsjktsjk %% pick up medic and walk away... and there still like: "wtf m8" and theyll go like PAGEDOWN OMGZORZ!!!1!! and im like ...
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6569|stalker.
I steal their kit, teabagging them and leaving them to die.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6365|Graz, Austria
I do it like this:
1) Shooting a few bullets in their general direction so they hear the sound and turn around. If not:
2) Shooting a few bullets in their back so they see the red impact meter and turn around. If not:
3) Dying from enemy fire because I had low health and kept running after a stupid medic. Then:
4) Respawning as medic myself to keep me from further trouble.
Cooper_J_Z
+1|6271|Oklahoma
Well as a support whore I must say Ive never had this problem. If Im not shooting Im laying ammo packs.

I have had to chase fuckers across a map all the while them saying Need ammo. Well turn around you dumbshit.  Ive also chased medics around but havent tk any....yet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard