Alien1%1% - 2
Battlefield 2 is God5%5% - 7
no, BF1942 was better1%1% - 2
nuh uh... Halo is teh win!!!!1%1% - 2
w00tL33RwTfmfaopwner!!1!!1115%5% - 7
Total: 118
Smitty5613
+46|6519|Middle of nowhere, California
I was just wondering what religion everyone is, because there is so much flaming about religion on BF2s.

I would have to say i am Christian.... but Bf1942 was good
Smitty5613
sweet.... lets NOT answer.......... cmon im sure some of you athiests have something to say about me being a Christian
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

i just dont see why the atheists think its theyre job to tell us we're wrong, they arent changing my opinions, its just spam to me.

Last edited by Miguel diaz (2007-04-09 17:43:33)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6361|Netherlands

Where's the flying spaghetti monster option?

Tiger
Archer
rapes face
+161|6416|Canuckistan
Hindu
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6653|Canada Eh?
I am atheist but I really don't care what religion anyone is... if you wanna be Christian or Jewish or Buddhist then go ahead and be my guest. I just have different views, and I know that I'm not going to change your beliefs by explaining why I'm atheist or telling you that your views are wrong (I'm not saying that btw).
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
Jewish
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6769|UK
Other - Agnostic
Smitty5613

TigerXtrm wrote:

Where's the flying spaghetti monster option?

Tiger
ill remember that in my next poll..
ssj3barua
+55|6681|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
Christian.

I think it's funny that Atheists try so hard to prove religion(mainly Christianity) wrong. It's like they are trying to convince themselves more than anyone that  God doesn't exist. I really don't care if you believe in God or not.

On another note, why can't anyone make a poll without 'funny' (not really) options?
Longbow
+163|6639|Odessa, Ukraine
Christian .. Eastern Orthodox Church ,  to be exactly
Smitty5613

ssj3barua wrote:

Christian.

I think it's funny that Atheists try so hard to prove religion(mainly Christianity) wrong. It's like they are trying to convince themselves more than anyone that  God doesn't exist. I really don't care if you believe in God or not.

On another note, why can't anyone make a poll without 'funny' (not really) options?
because it is the coolest thing to do nowadays (not really)
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.
Stop making generalizations about ALL of one religion. I'm athiest but I've never told someone who was religious that they are wrong. It's just my opinion. That's the beauty of opinions. I don't really care what other people think either. If there is a god and I go to hell when I die then so be it, my loss right.
ssj3barua

pirana6 wrote:

If there is a god and I go to hell when I die then so be it, my loss right.
Yes, you are right.

Last edited by ssj3barua (2007-04-09 18:05:10)

David.P
Banned
+649|6266
Catholic(But i also belong to another religion which i cannot utter the name or i will be killed by our greatest enemy, They are everywhere)
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6278|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Christian, but soon I will convert to The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
ssj3barua

David.Podedworny wrote:

Catholic(But i also belong to another religion which i cannot utter the name or i will be killed by our greatest enemy, They are everywhere)
LOL, wow really?
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

Christian, specifically Baptist.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6624|New Hampshire, USA
Add?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
twiistaaa
+87|6661|mexico

pirana6 wrote:

Stop making generalizations about ALL of one religion. I'm athiest but I've never told someone who was religious that they are wrong. It's just my opinion. That's the beauty of opinions. I don't really care what other people think either. If there is a god and I go to hell when I die then so be it, my loss right.
word, i don't tell religious people they are wrong either but i mean if you don't want to talk about it don't go in the discussion section. if the discussion is about religion i'll throw in my two cents.

also those last five options were lame.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6650|California
This is my way of life...

?

? = currently seeking meaning to life.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6767|Nova Scotia, Canada

Christian - Catholic
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

ssj3barua wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

LOL, wow really?
Yes they are the anti us.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6715|Eastern PA
Pwnz0rism
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6354|Vancouver

ssj3barua wrote:

Christian.

I have no religion.

I think it's funny that Christians try so hard to prove that any anti-religious texts, such as The Da Vinci Code, wrong. It's like they are trying to convince themselves more than anyone that God exists. I really don't care if you believe in God or not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard