srog72
+12|6767|Michigan
Here is something weird

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/readydog/screen005.png

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/readydog/screen004.png

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/readydog/screen007.png
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6305
does that mean ur uav won't work for the rest of the round?
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6852
I was flying a jet, and got killed by Artillery... Few times in a helo... I guess after dying that much from them and the odds of it, i shouldnt be playing in them anymore
DSRTurtle
+56|6697

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

does that mean ur uav won't work for the rest of the round?
No the UAV will work normally.  It's a glitch that causes one to be on the ground.
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6399|Scotland
my clanmate takes down enemy choppers with supply crates.
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6305
What would be really cool, if u strap yourself onto the artillery, and then go up to the sky, and then come all the way down.. What a cool patch thatd be.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6356|Cali

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Ive hit car drops and supply box drops in a jet...quite a few times .
Dito, its the worst gettin artyd when u in mid air in a heli.
rtheone
+1|6395|Somewhere, USA
WAIT! the helo takes 15+seconds to spawn!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6686|Canberra, AUS
I did that deliberately once. Quite fun.

But the strangest thing was getting hit by artillery - when we weren't anywhere near the artillery zone (we were hovering around the actual artillery thingy)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6671|Canada Eh?
I once tried to fly into a parachutist with a jet thinking I would run him over... I blew up. because apparently parachutes are made of iron.
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6305
LOL...... if u run into a parachute guy, you die???? video lololol..???
oChaos.Haze
+90|6449

BornToKill67 wrote:

I once tried to fly into a parachutist with a jet thinking I would run him over... I blew up. because apparently parachutes are made of iron.
You gotta hit em before he pulls the chute cord.  Otherwise the parachute is just too much for the jet to handle lol.
williedyna
+7|6656
I would suggest that it wasn't the supply drop but maybe the art firing.  I've been killed by flying over my own teams art while it's firing a few times.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6333|Orrstrayleea
I was hiding as a commander on sharqi penninsula, and i got sniped by a friendly because i didnt give him a supply crate when he asked for 1 (it was reloading(not ready to be deployed)) so i droped one on him !!!
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6305

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

I was hiding as a commander on sharqi penninsula, and i got sniped by a friendly because i didnt give him a supply crate when he asked for 1 (it was reloading(not ready to be deployed)) so i droped one on him !!!
thas funny lol. HOw long does it take from when u click supply drop to fall to the ground and squash someone...i dun want someone crawling away when i try to drop it on them.
officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6240|Switzerland
I remember that in my early days (pre 1.2) when i was flying with the F15 on Operation Clean Sweep i was hit by a supply crate, and the Commander got a TK

Also I was hit by supply crates on inf only quite a few times...

Last edited by officer_matt (2007-04-09 10:50:12)

KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6339|SHAPE, Belgium
Once I was a USMC commander, and I was just lying there doing the UAV's scans etc. And then I died. I noticed I've died from a supply crate. When I respawned, I saw like 6 crates over there, and noticed that the MEc commander was really trying to kill me.
String3R
+15|6241
yeah it happend to me 2 times today my jet got him by a vehicle and supply drop!
albino cookie
The only Karkand whore who doesn't medic whore
+12|6308|katrina sucks
same thing but i was on mec as spec ops trying to blow the assets up lol
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6520|Minnesota eh
How does this turn into a 6 page thread?
officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6240|Switzerland

Mr.Casual wrote:

How does this turn into a 6 page thread?
Why not?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard