KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6422|Cambridge, UK

Jibbles wrote:

I'm one of the =D2D= admins on our server. The reason someone probably got that pissed at you, is because of our first rule, which is no attacking the carrier. All of our admins (except this one, of course) will first give you a warning about a rule, which will show up like "WARNING!!! Perv3rt Rule #1 ** No attacking the carrier", then if the player consciously continues to not obey the rules, they will get a kick. Now I don't know if you were or were not attacking the carrier, but someone probably thought you were since they may have been getting a lock while they were on/leaving the carrier. Our rule doesn't make the carrier a spot where helis and planes can run to if they're gonna get shot down, but it mostly applies to infantry/planes/helis boarding or attacking the people on the carrier. It's a tough call when someone seems to be breaking the rules, so on behalf of all the =D2D= members, I am sorry this happened to you and we'll work to make sure it doesn't happen again to you or any other player.

BTW- Once we find the admin that did this, he will be permanently removed from the clan, no questions asked.
+1 - nuff said
-GR33NS-
+10|6470|KILLA KALI
Dude, I use to play on that server all the time. Not anymore; reasons why?

1. Only Admins can rape the carrier.(advesery)
2. Only Admins can attack the Essex.(advesery)
3. There is always racism in that server.

I had my good times in that server. Unfortunately, I guess I had bad luck. GG.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jibbles wrote:

I'm one of the =D2D= admins on our server. The reason someone probably got that pissed at you, is because of our first rule, which is no attacking the carrier. All of our admins (except this one, of course) will first give you a warning about a rule, which will show up like "WARNING!!! Perv3rt Rule #1 ** No attacking the carrier", then if the player consciously continues to not obey the rules, they will get a kick. Now I don't know if you were or were not attacking the carrier, but someone probably thought you were since they may have been getting a lock while they were on/leaving the carrier. Our rule doesn't make the carrier a spot where helis and planes can run to if they're gonna get shot down, but it mostly applies to infantry/planes/helis boarding or attacking the people on the carrier. It's a tough call when someone seems to be breaking the rules, so on behalf of all the =D2D= members, I am sorry this happened to you and we'll work to make sure it doesn't happen again to you or any other player.

BTW- Once we find the admin that did this, he will be permanently removed from the clan, no questions asked.
What a great answer.  More admins like this please.
Over here, sir!
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6654|West Yorkshire, U.K
Well you probably deserve it show me your stats now
StopTheAbuse
+0|6145

GrumpyOldMan wrote:

Prev I was made aware of your post by Jibbles, this type of conduct will not be tolerated on our server. I am the server owner and have spoke with the clan leaders and we will ID this pig and strip him of admin rights and probably kick him from the clan. You have my apology, However we do not allow attacking carrier at any time, except the AA guns and if a chopper has gone back for repairs then they r legit targets, I was not there so I cant say what u may have done to get kicked. Be advised you r welcome at our server and if you have any further problems let me or Shortbuttthin know and we will take care of them. It is our goal to have a fun and enjoyable xerver for all to enjoy.
Hi Grumpy, just to let you know that I always enjoy playing on your server but I was just banned by one of your Admins. It all started when I was commanding and I noticed that other commander was dropping multiple supplies like one right after another. So I typed in a message like "there is something fishy going on in here" and right after that the same guy was dropping multiple supplies on my base killing my men and bam I get kicked from your server.
Can you please look into this matter.
P.S. "by the way we were winning".
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6315|Cali

LT.Victim wrote:

12 Year olds with BF2CC makes Jesus Cry.
https://img238.imageshack.us/img238/849/macflipao6.gif
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

StopTheAbuse wrote:

GrumpyOldMan wrote:

Prev I was made aware of your post by Jibbles, this type of conduct will not be tolerated on our server. I am the server owner and have spoke with the clan leaders and we will ID this pig and strip him of admin rights and probably kick him from the clan. You have my apology, However we do not allow attacking carrier at any time, except the AA guns and if a chopper has gone back for repairs then they r legit targets, I was not there so I cant say what u may have done to get kicked. Be advised you r welcome at our server and if you have any further problems let me or Shortbuttthin know and we will take care of them. It is our goal to have a fun and enjoyable xerver for all to enjoy.
Hi Grumpy, just to let you know that I always enjoy playing on your server but I was just banned by one of your Admins. It all started when I was commanding and I noticed that other commander was dropping multiple supplies like one right after another. So I typed in a message like "there is something fishy going on in here" and right after that the same guy was dropping multiple supplies on my base killing my men and bam I get kicked from your server.
Can you please look into this matter.
P.S. "by the way we were winning".
F.Y.I. Unfortunately, Some people think the supply drop hack is being used BY THE COMMANDER, and they get kicked for it.   I get kicked sometimes for suspicion of hacking.   I usually speak up when hacks start, explaining how they work so I dont get blamed, if I'm commanding.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK

Jibbles wrote:

Good job Jibbles nice to see this has been resolved in a good manner.
NoWhereToGo
+0|6250

Jibbles wrote:

Very nice, I am always looking for another server that has reasonable admins.  Looks like I just found another server.
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6266|ohio,USA
yup d2d is a pretty nice server im a member there yah anyone is welcome anytime
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6676

Marlboroman82 wrote:

sorry i get a little crazy sometimes....
Hey Marlboroman82, change your ****ing sig!  That thing is so annoying it is all I can see!
-Thank you
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

agent146 wrote:

lol that's RACIST!
Just cause he called that 1 guy a nigger does not mean he's racist against all black people
How many times do you have to say it then?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6799|Denver colorado

Superslim wrote:

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

agent146 wrote:

lol that's RACIST!
Just cause he called that 1 guy a nigger does not mean he's racist against all black people
How many times do you have to say it then?
It is a really hateful word and it doesn't need to be used in contact to make an impact. He just has to say it once with the strong R at the end at a black person to be racist.

As of now the admin is just really bitter.
Matamewey
Disabled
+0|2750
Hey Guys This Is =d2d=matamewey I Try To Group The Crew, Send Me A Email Guys [email protected]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard