yes85%85% - 151
no14%14% - 25
Total: 176
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6293|Pennsyltucky

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

maniacmattie wrote:

Some guy actually took my kit and revived me today, I was so shocked I was instantly killed again.

I said thanks about 3 times, it really made my day.
I did that a few times but i had a shotgun on sharqi and that is a terrible cqc map, so i got flamed because thay got m,y shitty gun and i got their L85A1
LOL, yesterday I picked up a Medics Kit to revive him.

However he then ended up with my PKM.  Since we were on TS he was like "PKM, PKM, how am I supposed to kill anybody with THIS?  TK me.  Really TK me.  Come on.  *Dead* Nevermind  "    LOL
cheify0
+2|6240|Philippines
of course!!
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6683|Australia
I used to do it all the time.

But in some cases i dont have the time, im usually revived in fron of the enemy.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6492|Purdue
I do if I actually wanted to be revived. But if I don't, I usually press "No" a few times and shoot them if FF is off :]
PsyGotic
+1|6247|Netherlands
99% of the time you say thank you, you get killed again....
So i get up, and run like hell and start fighting again. When the game is nearly over i thank all the medics with Say all: .......
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6244|Albion
when the medic actually revives me, rather than just dolphin diving up my ass with a pair of paddles for the points. whilst i get sniped again.

so no, no i don't.

I thank for medi-packs though.
Superglueman
+21|6370|The Great South Land
Ive got a mate thats in the top40 of 2142 and he NEVER punishes and always thanks for medi/ammo...

If i call for medic or ammo, and someone actually comes, i always say thanks unless its a punisher/teamkiller..

if noone comes, and then i see a medic/support..

i follow them and stab them in the back of the head,take their kit,give myself ammo/medi, then pick my original kit up and move on...
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6414|Alberta, Canada
Sure do... Unless they revive me into a grenade or a guy shooting at us from a couple feet away...
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6401

I always thank medics in Project Reality - it saves the long period of respawning.  However, sometimes you have to get up and run after reviving, and it's hard to click thank you and run in zig zagging patterns at the same time.
String3R
+15|6241

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I do when I can.  but if some medic revives you in the line of tank fire, then getting shot down again, only to get revived again and die again, I try to get to safety before popping up the "thanks, i owe you one"
i second that
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6456|The Land of Scott Walker
Always thank unless under direct fire.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6399|New York
I thank for everything. Think of it like tipping your bartender, you tip them to keep coming back to you, I do the same with anyone helping me out.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6338|USA Biznatch!

Zero!. wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

only when we are not under line of fire
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6373|Vancouver
No. There is no need for courtesy, and neither is there a need to thank the many medics who make the game worse.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6727|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
I used to thank medics, but recently it seems that I only encounter retarded ones; specifically the ones that will stand over me with shock paddles, reviving me so that I can get nailed by an LMG .005 seconds later.
link52787
+29|6532
eh, I don't care if they thank me or not.

I still get 1 point for a revive regardless so meh.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

Cheez wrote:

Other Titles?
Because it can apply to more than one BF.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6450|Brisbane, Australia

Superglueman wrote:

Ive got a mate thats in the top40 of 2142 and he NEVER punishes and always thanks for medi/ammo...
why is that in any way relevant?

I do say thanks, and do steal kits to revive people.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Desolater
+13|6238|Maryland, USA
its 50/50 if im in a good mood i will or if tehre in my squad i do..if not idc
Desolater
+13|6238|Maryland, USA
i steal kits to revive ppl im on TS or vent with but not random ppl normally.
DSRTurtle
+56|6697
I thank them as soon i'm not getting shot at.  There should be another option that says most or sometimes.
l41e
+677|6659

Only after I'm safely in cover. Unless it's the 15th time Bob in the T-90 has killed me in as many seconds.
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6433|My room
I do, unless I'm being fired upon, being revived spammed, or I miss the button.

I hate it when peopole don't thank me, especially when I grab their kit and revive them.
kripp
+42|6752|Florida (305)
I always try to thank medics when i can when i get to cover but if u think bout it, they arent reviving u because they are trying to save your life, its bout the 2 points.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6683|Colorado
Fuck no! They are doing their job & getting paid points for it, no need for extra thanks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard