dirtyepics
+19|6767|England
I just wanted to say I think the new gun for medic kicks ass. I am now Dr Epics yeah baby. Die and I will bring you back...oh yes I will. :0
stef
+-6|6783
yea its pretty good i most like to be an offensive player so i take the F2000 damn thats a good weapon or else i take the scar-l but you cant not always use those weapons in sf because of which army you are in  that sucks.
NamelessMarine
+0|6770
Yep.  Its a pretty tasty weapon.
AirForce2076
+1|6776|MN
Yeah, i love it. So much better than that ugly POS BF unlock. Now i choose to be a med more often than usually and i love just looking at it.
WooT_Stolpskott
+1|6764|Sweden
i fucking love the new SF medic weapon....so easy to doo headshots:P
<-URS->Firefly
+0|6747|Pomfrett, MD
IMO i like the L85 more, prettier weapon overall with the bullup design and all, but hey i stil think the M16 is the best weapon of them all in the game, godly accuracy and a burst mode
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6778|Malaga, EspaƱa
USMC LA85 , MeC fuck unlocks i got my AK101
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6751
best medic weapon i used, i use the AK-47 better than 101 lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Fo_Shizzle
+0|6741
i still hate the craptastic burst fire, gets you nowhere and 50% of a chance of you getting killed
AK101 TO DA MAX.....if not L85A1 ALL DA WAY!
xaven
+25|6768|Berlin
g36E pwns. more accuracy than almost every weapon. and its developed in Germany
the burst mode is very useful in close combat. aim for the chest, burst and the recoil lets shoot u straight to the head...
emperorphoenix
+5|6809|Westeren Australia
dam i need to unlock it but i have used it
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6732|Germany
Yup,Heckler&Koch all the way,these rifles are awesome!

I guess that the G36C is the most chosen unlock,that thing just rocks,so accurate that you can duke it out with SVD snipers easily.

The G36E for the medic is a bit different but is perfectly suitable for the medic job,you get accurate and powerful burstfire on medium range and you are able to defend yourself in close combat with it.

C'mon,they are German rifles,what did you expect?
These are the Mercedes-Benz or Porsche of BF2! ;-)
0mikr0n
Airborne Clan
+19|6731

<-URS->Firefly wrote:

IMO i like the L85 more, prettier weapon overall with the bullup design and all, but hey i stil think the M16 is the best weapon of them all in the game, godly accuracy and a burst mode
The SA-80 weapons line is made up of off-balance bullpup design (too much weight on the back of the weapon), which explains the horrible accuracy of the weapon in fully automatic firemode, so I don't use it. Most weapons of bullpup design have this flaw, I'm afraid, expecially with the ammunition and magazine weighting it down.

I like the G36E. It's accurate, it's good in close quarters combat, and it has decent damage. I have personally killed at least four snipers on top of the TV Station from the front gate of the parking lot in Sharqi. And it sounds like a purring kitten when fired quickly, which gives it bonus points.

Also, I fail to see why some people hate burst fire... I guess some people love fully automatic fire with their L85's firing bullets five meters away from where their crosshairs are.

Last edited by 0mikr0n (2005-12-30 11:59:19)

atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6806|Atlanta, GA USA
I like the G36E much better than the L85.  I seem to do a lot better as a medic since I unlocked it.  The burst fire is a bit of a pain, but doesn't take too much to get used to.
Opiate
+0|6760|Ontario, Canada
AK-101 is pretty sick too. You can tear shit up close range with it. G36E is pretty accurate though it's funny two clicks dead .. two clicks dead.. Personally I wish the G36K could be used.. it has 3 modes.. single, burst and full auto .. Spec-Ops SAS..

Last edited by Opiate (2006-01-01 12:29:46)

Ryan
+1,230|6878|Alberta, Canada

i am a way better medic now with the g36e, i just love it. now that i know i can just stand above a dead soldier and revove him instead of laying down with him, i am waaaay better.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6728
the G36K has 3 modes?!?!
Personly my game is glitched. My G36K (SAS specops) has Auto and Burst. I thought it was supposed to be Auto and Single!
AND Opiate, you say it has three modes? DOES THIS GUN HAVE GLITCHES FOR EVERYONE?
Opiate
+0|6760|Ontario, Canada
Ok I checked again and it doesn't have single shot.. Guess I don't use SAS Spec Ops enough .. but to be honest i don't use single often .. can still pick off people nicely with burst. Still a great gun.

Last edited by Opiate (2006-01-02 14:58:21)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6752|Riva, MD
I like it too, but for some reason it seems to do less damage in the regular BF2 maps.  I only know one person that hates it, my brother.  He likes his L85 more because it has a scope and he thinks it's more accurate.
Zukabazuka
+23|6720
In SF it has full and single, and in BF2 it has burst and single and I love it to

Last edited by Zukabazuka (2006-01-10 01:15:14)

teh adam
+2|6721
I wish I unlocked it ... now I need another 20,000 points to get it.
K3R5^
+0|6714
Put a medpack under you and snipe the snipers
Adam5286
+0|6711|CapeCod, MA USA
I think the new medic unlock is the best because of the burst it can shoot faster than the L85 or what ever    and i think its a lil more powerful and accurate than the m16    so basicly               it kicks ass
Kusunagi
+59|6772|The land of Hookers and pod
Praise the G36E, but on maps like Karkand, if your fighting at the Hotel flag, i prefer the AK101 because of his power, and ofcourse the full automatic mode.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard