globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6324|Graz, Austria

Rumfuddle wrote:

Players tend to stack the Euro side, I assume to go after the EF medal and badge.
There is no badge, only the medal. And all requirements need to be met while playing as the Euro army.

There was a European Service Ribbon, but it got removed before release.
They should have kept it in and make the requirement like the North American Service Ribbon from AF, with requirements being e.g 50h or 100h time played on the 3 EF maps.
That way people would stay on the MEC side after a team swap as it still benefits.

I'd like to see that ribbon brought back in a patch.
packetloss
+10|6233
well i got home from work last nite and logged in to play some euro force and what did i find. 7 guys on side and 2 on the other side, and all 7 guys were raping the enemy uncap, so i had to go another banning spree.

got 2 new admins yesterday and a 3rd admin on the way, so that gives me 5 admins
lets hope the server cleans up.

you would think there are not to many euro force servers out there and that people would wise upto the rules.
and its an excellent server at that. i'm think of upgrading it up to a 40 man server by the end of the week.

thanks
packet
Enzzenmachine
+20|6346

packetloss wrote:

i'm think of upgrading it up to a 40 man server by the end of the week.
That'd rock man

We got a good game some hours ago.. you were in my squad.. balanced game and totally fair. Loved it. There were also AdamBenson.. I revived him I don't know how many times haha..
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6535

Enzzenmachine wrote:

packetloss wrote:

That'd rock man

We got a good game some hours ago.. you were in my squad.. balanced game and totally fair. Loved it. There were also AdamBenson.. I revived him I don't know how many times haha..
Thankful for everyone of those :-). I'm an all or nothing guy, I will charge into the enemy to go on a killing spree. Sometimes you can get in a really good great wall round, but next is Taraba and a lot of people leave.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6692|Calgary

packetloss wrote:

well i got home from work last nite and logged in to play some euro force and what did i find. 7 guys on side and 2 on the other side, and all 7 guys were raping the enemy uncap, so i had to go another banning spree.

got 2 new admins yesterday and a 3rd admin on the way, so that gives me 5 admins
lets hope the server cleans up.

you would think there are not to many euro force servers out there and that people would wise upto the rules.
and its an excellent server at that. i'm think of upgrading it up to a 40 man server by the end of the week.

thanks
packet
lol... that was funny, in a sad way, I commanded 4 rounds 2 on the winning team then I got switched to the lossing team. All four rounds, as far as commanding is concerned was a waste. On the winning team, there was no point in commanding as most of the team parked in front of the enemy UCB, and a few base rapped. On the losing team, there was no pint in commanding two privates while getting our asses greased in the UCB. So... a few bans may be in order.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6692|Calgary

AdamBenson wrote:

Enzzenmachine wrote:

packetloss wrote:

That'd rock man

Thankful for everyone of those :-). I'm an all or nothing guy, I will charge into the enemy to go on a killing spree. Sometimes you can get in a really good great wall round, but next is Taraba and a lot of people leave.
saw you on Great Wall, you did a good job with that tank 
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Ahhhh, god damn I missed out on it. I just came off and saw Benson in there.

Although, I did just run 2hours of Leviathan
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

Add 16 player Great Wall into rotation.
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6535
Once i get my euro medal, i prolly wont be on as much, but I'll miss all of you guys :-(
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6345|Cali
69.65.15.194 - 16567
Anihalas
+0|6232|Netherlands

AdamBenson wrote:

Once i get my euro medal, i prolly wont be on as much, but I'll miss all of you guys :-(
If you will miss us you will come back ;-) Nice playin with and against you btw.
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

AdamBenson wrote:

You can still work on MEC and PLA time.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6346
Once I get Euro medal, I won't stop playing EF cause I love Great Wall and Operation Smoke Screen is where I'm trying to improve my pilot skill. At least, I can't give up my beloved Famas and I must work on PLA time -_-
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6692|Calgary

Phrozenbot wrote:

Add 16 player Great Wall into rotation.
I have never played 16 player great wall but correct me if i'm wrong, is there a AA on that map? I thought I saw that wriitten on a post somewhere?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Yes, there is. Its only the PGZ-95, which is very weak vs infantry.

http://wiki.bf2s.com/maps/battlefield-2 … great-wall

Good game earlier Benson...exchanged TV's and AA missiles a few times Hit a new BRS on Smoke earlier as well with those AA skills.
And at least Packet follows his rules and bans people. Some good AA ownage me and you mate
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6535
You were all over with that AA, I never really got a good chopper pilot though.
packetloss
+10|6233

Snake wrote:

Yes, there is. Its only the PGZ-95, which is very weak vs infantry.

http://wiki.bf2s.com/maps/battlefield-2 … great-wall

And at least Packet follows his rules and bans people.
thanks M8, i'm trying, usally take me a couples minutes to resspond cause usally i'm driving or in the middle of a fight and if i stop what i am doing, i'll be dead

Last edited by packetloss (2007-04-08 13:57:59)

MrWeeyums
+3|6399|NY
Just finished playin a few rounds in there.  Good times and well run.   I recognise a few of the names in this thread from the matches.
~Ryan
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6692|Calgary

MrWeeyums wrote:

Just finished playin a few rounds in there.  Good times and well run.   I recognise a few of the names in this thread from the matches.
~Ryan
Yup, a lot of good soldiers stop here and chat!!
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6692|Calgary

AdamBenson wrote:

I really like all the EU maps, way better than AF or SF. I'll be around for a while.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

AdamBenson wrote:

You were all over with that AA, I never really got a good chopper pilot though.
Uh huh. Its great fun, and how I got my AA badges
I liked that they were trying to kick you for that chopper ownage....

Smoke Screen just isnt the same as on a full 64man server. On the ole Jolt Smoke Screen server, it was absolute carnage. Going in a tank wasnt as suicidal as in the smaller servers since jets and helis had about 7 to pick from, not to mention other choppers/jets/AA/jeeps.
Although, it was 95% EU wins from teamstackers. It was a case of it you cant beat em, join em.

Smoke just isnt as fun on smaller servers imo. But still playable
Enzzenmachine
+20|6346
btw i remember i destroyed your AA vehicles with a chopper (and killed you) and ffs you still got me.. but twas fun to see "you killed $nake$hit99" and "you were killed by $nake$hit99" appear at the same time.
t0mhank5
+319|6712|Surge
I rarely see any of you on.. i must be on at all the wrong times.
packetloss
+10|6233
Just Sent the payment to upgrade to a 40 man server
thanks
Packet
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Nice!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard