tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01
sorry, just needed your attention.

the blank that is my non-existent explosives badge has begun to bug me in a way bad away again since its the last of the basic i don't have.
i also am getting a very sneaky feeling that fith the new booster packs/ patch that this badge may play a part in the new upcoming ranks.

so heres the plan, mashtuur, blackhawk, you support, me spec-ops.
if mike wants to join in the fun as a medic/ engi all the better!
we could even swap around, although i am a horrid pilot.

if people out there think heli c4ing is cheating, TOUGH!
i gotta get that badge, all other methods have failed me and i DON'T jihad jeep.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

Hey hey the pilot charges fees for flyin. And my price is my cold steel in your body 7 times. *laughs* nah screw it I need a more solid plane for my knife badge. Hmph. Maybe you pepper him with your pistol as I dash him. Or something. We'll talk on Msn.

Last edited by polarbearz (2006-01-16 00:42:32)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
ill play
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01
nice! a full BH with support, medic, engi and spec-ops, sweet stuff!
game arena anyone?
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6808|A Small Isle in the Tropics

tthf wrote:

sorry, just needed your attention.

the blank that is my non-existent explosives badge has begun to bug me in a way bad away again since its the last of the basic i don't have.
i also am getting a very sneaky feeling that fith the new booster packs/ patch that this badge may play a part in the new upcoming ranks.

so heres the plan, mashtuur, blackhawk, you support, me spec-ops.
if mike wants to join in the fun as a medic/ engi all the better!
we could even swap around, although i am a horrid pilot.

if people out there think heli c4ing is cheating, TOUGH!
i gotta get that badge, all other methods have failed me and i DON'T jihad jeep.
Mr Bearz bailed out of the attack heli with me inside..and left me to die..all alone..

I usually get on either Node or GameArena..but I lost my basic sniper badge and 11 kills on GameArena before, so i don't go there often.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6671
how did you get cool blue text polarbear. i want colored text
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01

mikeshw wrote:

Mr Bearz bailed out of the attack heli with me inside..and left me to die..all alone..

I usually get on either Node or GameArena..but I lost my basic sniper badge and 11 kills on GameArena before, so i don't go there often.
one or two of the game arena servers had a rank bug before, i was awarded basic badges and ribbons that i already had, but have not encountered any problems since then.

was it on game arena clean sweep when ole bearz bailed on you? cos i remember (was it early last week?) when you and him joined me on the server (you guys were usmc, i was mec) he then swapped to mec with me.

i lost my vet SF spec-ops (got it back playing game arena) and a gold playing on ea korea.
don't go there anymore, in fact, i haven't played on any asian servers for a couple of weeks.
all game arena. i like that they have 3 round maps.

got my vet armour over the weekend! tank whore! another bloody 300hours for expert......... damn..
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

Skruples wrote:

how did you get cool blue text polarbear. i want colored text
try this: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/faq.php?mode=bbcode#2

but go easy on the colours, or the Mods will be after your hide..
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01
colour test colour red!

Last edited by tthf (2006-01-16 01:21:08)

thinner44
+1|6780
Guys I'm up for a battle anywhere.... I too have failed on my basic explosives badge, not that I've really tried hard enough, I keep getting distracted

I'm UK though so that might present a time problems, but if you're up for it, count me in.

*subscribed to this topic*
emperorphoenix
+5|6745|Westeren Australia
well i am also trying to get this badge
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01
maybe we (guys who sadly do not have their explosives badge) should squad up in a server.

the SL (rotating of course) would be a support hanging back and resupplying while the rest chuck away.
it should either be karkand or sharqi where we would defend all approaches to the hotel (karkand) or city entrance (sharqi) with c4/ mines/ claymores, whatever. any intruders would get blown to bits with our wall of explosives. or mashtuur SL support and pilot while the rest chuck away, possibly need an engi though..well he can chuck mines...
sounds like a plan? lol
{USI}_Zombie
+11|6744
play sniper, have a support with you, defend the tv station on Sharqi.  You can only carry 2 claymores, but you can deploy 5.  You will get more kills if you are mec and take the tv first then do nothing but defend it.
  Claymores and AT mines count toward the badge too, just be ready to have a lot of tk's in the round you get the badge, because your teammates will run over your big red power-ups.  You will have a low score, a new badge and your support buddy will have about 30 resupplies keeping you armed.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

I am also missing that dreaded explosive badge, but playing on a Server 6,000 miles away ain't such a good idea...

best of luck to you guys
Adam5286
+0|6647|CapeCod, MA USA
This is kinda off topic i just registered   how do i make those little sig things with my badges and medals and crap on it     id really apriciate it if some one told me   unless i gotta make in in another program   then fuck that im too lazy
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6704|cairns australia

the_heart_attack wrote:

ill play
im missing it too(+need vet knife to get marksman infantry medal)so i up for it too give me an email [email protected] or pm to set up time
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

Blackhawk it is. I don't mind songhua, mashtuur or cleansweep (If there isn't an ace pilot around) Doesn't even have to be the BH for that matter the Chinese/MEC bathtub will do too.

When did i bail on you mike! I did NOT on wake yesterday. Or at least as far as I remember

Last edited by polarbearz (2006-01-16 05:24:58)

mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

polarbearz wrote:

Blackhawk it is. I don't mind songhua, mashtuur or cleansweep (If there isn't an ace pilot around) Doesn't even have to be the BH for that matter the Chinese/MEC bathtub will do too.

When did i bail on you mike! I did NOT on wake yesterday. Or at least as far as I remember
didnt you do that on wake?
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01
ok for those who wanna squad up to get their missing badges (through legit means of course) i willbe on game arena around 9pm singapore time(+7gmt, i think).
any one game for a go at it just look for wicked tthf, i will be the c4 newb/noob making a fool of himself/ blowing himself up etc...
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

folks what he is actually saying is, if you want your missing badges, go look for him and gang up on him hmm, i missing pistol and knife. wanna stand still for me? j/k

see you there mate..
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01

mikeshw wrote:

folks what he is actually saying is, if you want your missing badges, go look for him and gang up on him hmm, i missing pistol and knife. wanna stand still for me? j/k

see you there mate..
legit means! legit! lol
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6716|Somewhere in NYC
when and where do you guys play? Mind if i joiN?
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

s4vior6 wrote:

when and where do you guys play? Mind if i joiN?
You sure may (we welcome like minded fun players who do not take this game too seriously), but the ping is going to be discouraging as we are halfway round the globe from you (we are in asia)

on an unrelated note, here's a screenie of something I encountered only twice so far in BF2, and this was in the round we had last night..its the new amphibious PLA assault jeep.

https://static.flickr.com/14/88006742_203187c064.jpg

Last edited by mikeshw (2006-01-17 20:07:50)

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01
thanks for the offer buddy!
but like mike said earlier, we are halfway across the globe and the ping would kill us.
we play on asian or aussie servers mostly.

mike: yeah that PLA assault jeep boat was funny. no wonder you took so long to join me in the attack....wasting time taking screenies... lol.

Last edited by tthf (2006-01-20 11:02:57)

mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

tthf wrote:

mike: yeah that PLA assault jeep boat was funny. no wonder you took so long to join me in the attack....wasting time taking screenies... lol.
Yeah, had you waiting by the reactors, sorry I had a few more screenies, but I did not upload

The 2 rounds were too easy..   so i had time to take some tourist shots

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard