AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6446
Hi!
I have now made a new fragmovie with the same concept as Gamert C-Shots fragmovie
Its not very serious done the only serious thing are the frags which is the most important in a C-Shot movie.
For those who dont know who C-Shot is i can tell u he has good aim.

You can download it as a TORRENT or from MEGAUPLOAD

I want to hear what u think about it when the "pros" from xGx, Mortifer and Desperation in sweden dont think im a inf pro, and about the introtext dont take that seriosly its just a C-Shot Movie :p

The picture on the end isnt me its just xGx Kvax

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2007-04-07 07:18:48)

Addict
+8|6386|The Netherlands
Nice movie. You got skill but why comparing to C-Shot ?
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6522|Trondheim, Norway

AK101Tigersharkswe wrote:

I want to hear what u think about it when the "pros" from xGx, Mortifer and Desperation in sweden dont think im a inf pro, and about the introtext dont take that seriosly its just a C-Shot Movie :p
Oh you've been messing with the big guys huh? Well, looking at your stats you shouldn't be that much weaker than them

Edit: How long is the movie?

Last edited by Emil_the_Slayer (2007-04-07 08:56:42)

SteikeTa
+153|6790|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Keep them coming.
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6446
Why im making it? becoz xGx Kvax thinks im a C-Shot wannabe so why not messing around with him about it :p
It did make him go kamikaze on the bf2 forum lol

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2007-04-07 11:17:53)

Dragonclaw
+186|6348|Florida

Why im making it? becoz xGx Kvax thinks im a C-Shot wannabe so why not messing around with him about it :p
If your a C-Shot wannabe be more like him by getting yourself a non obvious aimbot and using every known tweak to make yourself harder to hit available. Try sitting down for a long careful watch of all his videos watching him snap targets and snap his gun after a kill most of the time. Might as well also watch for his "looking through a wall and all of a sudden theres an enemy there" moves as well.
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6446

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

If your a C-Shot wannabe be more like him by getting yourself a non obvious aimbot and using every known tweak to make yourself harder to hit available. Try sitting down for a long careful watch of all his videos watching him snap targets and snap his gun after a kill most of the time. Might as well also watch for his "looking through a wall and all of a sudden theres an enemy there" moves as well.
I am not perfect in english so its very hard for me to say why i did this movie, why i did make it like c-shot and why it has that name. Its a long and living story on bf2.se
I released it here becouse i thought it maybe would be appreciated.
Hope u understand me
aLi3nZ
+138|6549|New Zealand
yep, nice work. Simular to c-sh0ts vids.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6358|Newcastle UK

Some one got owned by c-shot.
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6281|israel
vrery nice vid
skillfull and fast.. the why i like it
if u got xfire.. add me.. avi5meshogaa
bw
i played whit bitch.fresh he is vg.. i see u kicked his ass
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6539|UK , Birmingham
wtf is with the cshot hype?

his a known tweaker, he tweaks everything that moves.
DooM
+28|6349
What is C-shot? a clan or a person?

Also didn't bother downloading as I can guess its a video of you running about killing pub players?
StRyKeR-191
+1|6356|Australia
I have to agree.

You were killing nubs, you do have skill though, but i want your rego
Dragonclaw
+186|6348|Florida

OakLeaves wrote:

Some one got owned by c-shot.
Ive never played with/against him. Its a well known fact that he tweaks/aimbots.
aLi3nZ
+138|6549|New Zealand
He may tweak, but he doesn't aimbot.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6618|London
While your style is indeed very similar to c-shot's, the main difference is that he can do it against top players, while you seem to be killling waib noobs and a bunch unknowns.

Maybe if you actually owned xgx (not the B team LOL) and mortifer they would think more of you?
Dragonclaw
+186|6348|Florida

aLi3nZ wrote:

He may tweak, but he doesn't aimbot.
His gameplay is extremely suspicious if he doesnt really aimbot. Watch his Vol.2 video very carefully and tell me that isnt odd that he always keeps his crosshair right on the head and his gun jerks just a bit after some kills.
Dragonclaw
+186|6348|Florida

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

wtf is with the cshot hype?

his a known tweaker, he tweaks everything that moves.
Blackhawk says "ROFL, reminds me of someone."
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6446
this wasnt a serious movie and theres a reoson that i cant explain for u guys not good enough in english.
And dont hang up that i have c-shots name in the movie - no big deal for me.

And yes i have played against better clans and still owned, why do every1 just want me to show good material??
And btw some players from xGx Desperation and Mortifer doesnt seem to like me so i dont want to play against their teams if im not needed to.  Some of them will probably fraps and then make a movie of my "failures"
Induvidually i own many of that guys.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2007-04-08 08:05:28)

N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6281|israel
so i didnt understand...
is c-shot a cheater?
i dont think so.. noobs alywas say good players r cheating..
and "tweak"... enyboddy knows what it means? pla explain
and tiger... i dont realy care abute what name or music or movie style u use...
importent thing... u got de moves dud... u skilfull fuck (;
plz make more vid..
Addict
+8|6386|The Netherlands
No offcourse C-Sh0t isnt a cheater. He has made four movies as proof. Dont listen to the idiot. He is just one of the best inf. players in Europe, thats all......
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6673|Washington, DC

What tweaks does he use and where can I get them?

Tigershark I'd watch ur movie but I'm downloading something else.
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6446
Many thinks C-shot has a aimboter and uses configs shit. In the right hand changed configs make the enemies head hitbox bigger and their own smaller...

Thats just lame, sad that many good clan uses them only to be the best.
DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6412|QUT, GP.
Where's the best place to get C-Shot's movies on download? Does he have a site or are they on youtube or Megaupload?
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6281|israel

DK_Vision wrote:

Where's the best place to get C-Shot's movies on download? Does he have a site or are they on youtube or Megaupload?
http://forum.gamert.nl/archive/index.php/t-4132.html
enjoy... i know i did
and ffs... he is not cheating.. tweaking maybe..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard