cablecopulate
+449|6733|Massachusetts.
Go on a killing spree, you'll feel better afterwards.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6546|CH/BR - in UK

I feel sorry for you... Must be quite bad - you don't really have time to get everything together. Well - about the girlfriend, there are tons out there, you're 15 and have a while to go. About the dog - you'll get over him - even if it takes a year or so. About the jobs: I'm sure that your parents will find one, even if you have to move for it.

Good luck

-konfusion
Commie Killer
+192|6383

cablecopulate wrote:

I want the ability to pimp slap someone though the computer, and make them feel it.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6718|Oregon
nice karma total...that should make up for about 1/3 of it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_(number)

sucks about the gf, but i honestly would not be looking for a "im gonna marry this chick" relationship @ age 15...obviously she wasnt ready marry you;she dumped you. on the positive side, it will make the dozens more to come that much easier.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6565|Portland, OR, USA

Commie Killer wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

I want the ability to pimp slap someone though the computer, and make them feel it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBFn9Pkc … id%3D69017
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6427|Washington State, USA

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBFn9Pkc … id%3D69017
nice

dude that seriously sucks though, and you are 15? jesus christ man hopefully everything doesnt get too bad for you
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6290
wow ur dating someone when your that young and was planning to marry her? Wow. You should know kids at that age doesn't know the first thing about commitment and true love and all that..Good luck to you tho.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
I think this thread has as much credibility as Cyborgs goodbye thread.

If it  is true, I blame it on illegal aliens.
lt603668
+6|6357|northern cali
Ok so how much karma did u expect out of ur thread??
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6642|Peoria
Your parents made 170 grand per year? Wow. Thats a 150 grand more than mine.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6323

Still wrong section Mod? Move it?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6702
When I am having a bad day, I just go here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=53042&p=16
Within about 5 minutes I am usually feeling better....
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6482|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
I want to be a smart ass but I don't want to get banned! Other note, brush it off and get on your feet again, atleast your still breathing, if your house is paid off then your parents can sell. Downgrad you your lives, as for the dog.... sorry dude
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6350
push through it man. They cant stop you !
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6323

lol odds are your life isn't as bad as this guys:

http://view.break.com/264295

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-04-06 17:56:21)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
comet241
+164|6761|Normal, IL
no offense, but you're only 15. you weren't going to marry her. try dating someone for 6 years and not having that work out. there are other fish in the sea. if she dumped you, it wasn't meant to be.....
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6670|Canberra, AUS
Ouch.

But if you're only 15 it shouldn't be too bad.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6674|In You Endo- Stoke
tbh its sounds like your parents were dealt a good hand on the first place.Jobs amassing to 150k is good.

Try living life when you have been dealt a bad hand to start with.My family and me have struggled all our lives.

You will get through it dude,everyday i think god shits on me from a great height(which he normally does) but you have to look on the bright side of life...

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2007-04-06 23:56:28)

DooM
+28|6302
Quite bad to have all that happen in one day, things will look up. Most people go through bad stages in life, it might be one tragedy after another or all at once. Most people here have probly lost someone in their family in the last couple of years or have been hurt physically or mentally in some way.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6441|The Land of Scott Walker

comet241 wrote:

no offense, but you're only 15. you weren't going to marry her. try dating someone for 6 years and not having that work out. there are other fish in the sea. if she dumped you, it wasn't meant to be.....
I disagree.  What's the point of getting emotionally involved and wasting time for both the guy and girl if they aren't interested in commitment at some point?  If he really cared about her, who says they couldn't have married??  I started dating at 16 and my first girlfriend was a girl I was good friends with.  I knew her really well and liked her personality and her values matched mine.  I was very committed to her, but she wasn't to me and that's how it ended.  I don't think you can dismiss love just because of age.
comet241
+164|6761|Normal, IL
true, you can't dismiss love simply because of age, but the sheer statistical odds of it working out (i dont have the numbers and i doubt many do) were slim to none. We all think we're gonna marry our high school sweethearts. i thought i did. but like you, me, and him.... it didn't work out. no surprises there. people change a lot throughout high school/college. it happens. that's why im saying it wouldn't have worked out anyway. i guess im being the glass is half empty kinda guy. or maybe the glass is shattered on the floor kinda guy. love can do that to someone.

Last edited by comet241 (2007-04-07 08:30:44)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6441|The Land of Scott Walker
I see your point, comet.  People do change a lot throughout high school and college.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2007-04-07 08:34:17)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6715|Melbourne, Australia
shit buddy can i just say im going throguh some shit but reading that has kind of made me thankful because i no things can always be much worse

HANG IN THERE BUDDY
4thHazard
+5|6244|Australia [Sydney NSW]
Damn man, Seems like u've been through hell and not come back.

But as they say "Lifes a Bitch"
theelviscerator
+19|6284
Good thing about hitting rock bottom, no where to go but up!

Life is not always cup cakes and sunshine buttercup.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard