Deluxebullit
+0|6241
Hey, i have some problems in game seeing the enemy,
I currently have default high settings but if someone could send/tell me some good settings that would be really nice.

Settings for: Infantry only
And for : Vehicles
stef10
+173|6493|Denmark
What is your graphics card?
I{endo
+20|6428|berlin
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=68680
#17 may help you

Last edited by I{endo (2007-04-07 08:30:49)

Deluxebullit
+0|6241
Thanks a lot, i have a xfx 7600 gt  graphic card. But yeah, i have already tried to do it with tweak guides. Only when i  try to join a game than it crashes to desktop.

Last edited by Deluxebullit (2007-04-07 09:36:08)

Deluxebullit
+0|6241
Any help please?
MofoTheSickO
+5|6526|Florida
Might want to try and update your vid card and sound drivers. Another thing is what monitor are you using? Maybe you have the refresh rate set to high and the game wont start. I had a cheap 15in LCD and it could only do 60Hertz and my game was on 80Hertz so I put my old CRT back and changed it in game to 60 and put the LCD back and the game started up.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6578|NYC / Hamburg

For me the best settings are max everything with shadows/lighting off. If your PC can't handle that (it should), drop effects down
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Deluxebullit
+0|6241
I now have the good settings, so thanks for the help all pls close

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard