SteikeTa
+153|6718|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

']['error wrote:

nice vid you made there
Thank you very much mate! Good that you wanted to watch it
theelviscerator
+19|6259
Nice tech, hard to believe its mouse kb....

trick is to be able to launch normally its two j10s rapiing deck while you attempt to get in air...

Holy shit...27+ kdr in air.......

How come guys like you are never on my team....LOL..

Last edited by theelviscerator (2007-04-06 09:56:55)

SteikeTa

theelviscerator wrote:

Nice tech, hard to believe its mouse kb....

trick is to be able to launch normally its two j10s rapiing deck while you attempt to get in air...

Holy shit...27+ kdr in air.......

How come guys like you are never on my team....LOL..
Hehe, yeah one of the guys that always bail(almost always), bercik..... typical essex raper. I do not mind, just love getting back at them
*InR* Winger
+46|6346|far away
Bailers caught on tape, thats for sure.
Colonels bailing before u damaged him???
He had to know that he was about to get owned.
I didnt like the techno songs, but the rest was good.

+1  BTW: Nice jet K:d and nice sig

Last edited by *InR* Winger (2007-04-06 10:19:22)

SteikeTa

*InR* Winger wrote:

Bailers caught on tape, thats for sure.
Colonels bailing before u damaged him???
He had to know that he was about to get owned.
I didnt like the techno songs, but the rest was good.

+1  BTW: Nice jet K:d and nice sig
Thanks dude! Would have given you karma for this but I am all out. Trust me, you will get some tomorrow

Yeah, bailing before taking any damage..... what's up with that? Talk about respect hehe
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
lol at the ending!
SteikeTa
Liked the music??? Can't say no!
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6519|EUtopia | Austria
Meh, so sad seeing how well your missiles hit, and how badly mine do
SteikeTa

Stormscythe wrote:

Meh, so sad seeing how well your missiles hit, and how badly mine do
Well, that do not happen all the time of course.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6498|stalker.
Nice
SteikeTa
Thank you thank you

Edit... about time to take some general snus

Last edited by SteikeTa (2007-04-06 11:12:12)

Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6519|EUtopia | Austria
Well, I usually only hit J10's with the first missile, spamming them with the no-lock bug ^^
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6755|Anaheim, CA

Nice flying ace.  I always get pwned by J10's when I'm in an F35
SteikeTa
Well, it's very nice to take down the j10 instead
G.I.Dude(CAN)
+3|6230|Vancouver, B.C.
Great graphics...even better flying

2 thumbs up!
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Do my eyes decieve me?

Did I just see ONE F35B pilot vs THREE J10 whores?
SteikeTa

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Do my eyes decieve me?

Did I just see ONE F35B pilot vs THREE J10 whores?
Well, at one point, there were 2 j10's up in the air and they also had the f18.
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6743|California, US

SteikeTa wrote:

Flex wrote:

Nice F35 skills.... loved that high ranking guy that bailed everytime you lit him up. Fight like a man, dont bail!!
Hehe, you mean Bercik? Yeah, he bailed every time when I used the mg's... so I just started to use the missiles more. Seal the deal
lol he bails and only has a 10 kdr LMAO!, good flying and keep getting those j-10 whores, me and you should get on usmc sometime and play
park226
+2|6241
dam good video! guys like you don't need j10's other then to shoot em down. +1

Last edited by park226 (2007-04-06 15:33:49)

SteikeTa

Stun_Gun wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Flex wrote:

Nice F35 skills.... loved that high ranking guy that bailed everytime you lit him up. Fight like a man, dont bail!!
Hehe, you mean Bercik? Yeah, he bailed every time when I used the mg's... so I just started to use the missiles more. Seal the deal
lol he bails and only has a 10 kdr LMAO!, good flying and keep getting those j-10 whores, me and you should get on usmc sometime and play
Yeah that would have been fun! I was flying some min ago on tv2. And one of the famous j10 whores were there of course. Got raped a bit at first. When I got up the first time pla 4ce comater or what ever his nick is got a lock on me... I did not have total control about my surroundings, so I flew into a black hawk... hehe. But first he got one missile in so he got the kill for me and the full black hawk. He then wrote: cool..... Damn how irritated that made me. Next time I got up and found him and his perfect 50-0 streak that he had going on and shot him down. Of course I had to write: cool... soooooo, I just could not help it. I raped the shit out of their airfield. Everytime i killed him I wrote: cool. End of the round, was out of bombs and missiles, I saw that he was in a tank. Fired some rounds of mg's in it and rammed it in his tank... was going to write cool, but the round finished after me writing: coo
I jumped out of the plane of course. Would not waste a death on him. Just my plane... but that was ok since the round was over
I do not play that much anymore though. Sometimes it's fun. Very fun. Especially that round
SteikeTa

park226 wrote:

dam good video! guys like you don't need j10's other then to shoot em down.
Thanks man! Nice to hear! I hate using the j10. Love the f35!
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6734
That was an awsome video, I've got one question though, whenever I try and MG something I always go around the target it won't hold still long enough for me to get accurate, should I make the "dead zone" on my joystick larger?
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6743|California, US

SteikeTa wrote:

Yeah that would have been fun! I was flying some min ago on tv2. And one of the famous j10 whores were there of course. Got raped a bit at first. When I got up the first time pla 4ce comater or what ever his nick is got a lock on me... I did not have total control about my surroundings, so I flew into a black hawk... hehe. But first he got one missile in so he got the kill for me and the full black hawk. He then wrote: cool..... Damn how irritated that made me. Next time I got up and found him and his perfect 50-0 streak that he had going on and shot him down. Of course I had to write: cool... soooooo, I just could not help it. I raped the shit out of their airfield. Everytime i killed him I wrote: cool. End of the round, was out of bombs and missiles, I saw that he was in a tank. Fired some rounds of mg's in it and rammed it in his tank... was going to write cool, but the round finished after me writing: coo
I jumped out of the plane of course. Would not waste a death on him. Just my plane... but that was ok since the round was over
I do not play that much anymore though. Sometimes it's fun. Very fun. Especially that round
HAHA!! Good one!
SteikeTa

Ridir wrote:

That was an awsome video, I've got one question though, whenever I try and MG something I always go around the target it won't hold still long enough for me to get accurate, should I make the "dead zone" on my joystick larger?
Hmm, I don't know. I don't use a joystick. But you could try it.. or just do not give up. Follow them until they are downed by your mg's
DooM
+28|6277
You should go on Insomnia 24/7 Wake. Aside TV2 its the biggest attraction for the J-10 whores, some of which can be named as 3RD*Name.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard