SteikeTa
+153|6718|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Yes I made a video for you all to watch if you want. Me flying the F35b and on Wake only. Think the clips were captured on the tv2 servers a while ago. Some few rounds. No fancy editing, you will probably flame me for the music haha, but anyway... here it is:

Video.google: [google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1061946989642296490[/google](crap quality of course...)
It's a bit long but that don't bother me

Last edited by SteikeTa (2007-07-29 09:24:26)

MR_snus
+21|6591
Nice flying as always bro +1
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6440
i hope to learn some new tactics by ur flying.  Always good to see an F35 pwn some J10 whores.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6440
WTF it made me download some gay asian singer shit. WTF!
SteikeTa
Yeah thanks guys. Hope you will learn some tricks that you already have not seen.
SteikeTa

norge wrote:

Please tell me you were kidding????
Superglueman
+21|6329|The Great South Land
nice flyin...good technique
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6440|NY
Nice F35 skills.... loved that high ranking guy that bailed everytime you lit him up. Fight like a man, dont bail!!
SteikeTa

Flex wrote:

Nice F35 skills.... loved that high ranking guy that bailed everytime you lit him up. Fight like a man, dont bail!!
Hehe, you mean Bercik? Yeah, he bailed every time when I used the mg's... so I just started to use the missiles more. Seal the deal
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6440

SteikeTa wrote:

norge wrote:

I'm Not kidding.  Redownloaded the real thing tho.  GREAT VIDEO!  Its nice to see a Good Smart pilot.

PS the music was awesome, why would we flame for quality techno beats?

Last edited by norge (2007-04-06 06:49:11)

SteikeTa

norge wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

norge wrote:

I'm Not kidding.  Redownloaded the real thing tho.  GREAT VIDEO!  Its nice to see a Good Smart pilot.

PS the music was awesome, why would we flame for quality techno beats?
Well thank you very much. Good to hear. Well, a lot of people here don't like this kind of music... and I thought they would especially not like Jerry Lee Lewis at the end hehe.
DooM
+28|6277
Nice flying and Nice vid. Got some comments. First off:

Your flying is good, and alough I never play Wake Island anymore due to its infestation of smacktards and j10 noobs, I tend to stick to Clean sweep, Zatar etc. But one thing your no doubt the only person from Norway that doesn't whore the J10. No offence 'n all but every Norway player on those type of maps just whore the J10 and keep switching back to PLA. One of them I can easily name as "Norslayer" which by the look of it one of your kills was to haha.

Good vid though. Makes a change really since the majority of USMC players that does get a F35 will just keep dropping bombs on the PLA airfield then bail as soon as the PLA locks on.

Also music is fine. Techno/rave/dance music belongs in frag vids and Jet vids etc. Not 50 cent.

Last edited by DooM (2007-04-06 06:54:27)

SteikeTa

DooM wrote:

Nice flying and Nice vid. Got some comments. First off:

Your flying is good, and alough I never play Wake Island anymore due to its infestation of smacktards and j10 noobs, I tend to stick to Clean sweep, Zatar etc. But one thing your no doubt the only person from Norway that doesn't whore the J10. No offence 'n all but every Norway player on those type of maps just whore the J10 and keep switching back to PLA. One of them I can easily name as "Norslayer" which by the look of it one of your kills was to haha.

Good vid though. Makes a change really since the majority of USMC players that does get a F35 will just keep dropping bombs on the PLA airfield then bail as soon as the PLA locks on.

Also music is fine. Techno/rave/dance music belongs in frag vids and Jet vids etc. Not 50 cent.
Hehe, yeah I have played against Norslayer. Don't remember if he is in this movie, but he really is not that good.
Have never seen him use any other plane than the j10. He likes to use the Usmc attack chopper though, so he do switch teams now. Since they have a rule against lame joining. But I never got kicked for lame joining Usmc side

Don't see that as lame, cause usually Usmc lose on those severs.
DooM
+28|6277
^You won't see him on USMC haha, check his army times, nuff said:

USMC 134:14:48 312 318 0.98 194
MEC 85:56:06 233 177 1.32 204
PLA 717:20:42 2,597 397 6.54 216

The only thing good I have noticed is that he isn't a teamkilled like most of the J10 noobs, like PL4 4CE combater 3rdname, suxorking etc.
DooM
+28|6277
Also, vid I made earlier this year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iZn4gfIRjU

Had to really cut it down, was 22 minutes but reduced it to under 5 mins. I prefer the MIG to the F35 but im not all that bothered in reality. Then again the F-18 is a favorite too.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

woow! When I hear F35b and wake I think of an airfield raping video, but that was some nice flying and good dogfighting! Good job!

Btw, I liked the music.
SteikeTa

DooM wrote:

^You won't see him on USMC haha, check his army times, nuff said:

USMC 134:14:48 312 318 0.98 194
MEC 85:56:06 233 177 1.32 204
PLA 717:20:42 2,597 397 6.54 216

The only thing good I have noticed is that he isn't a teamkilled like most of the J10 noobs, like PL4 4CE combater 3rdname, suxorking etc.
Yeah, he is an admin on tv2. So he wont team kill
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
Dont underestimate norslayer, he has awesome skills at flying in circles with his ghey10

Nice video steiketa, pwning as always, keep it up!
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary
joystick or keyboard?
SteikeTa

Fredrik wrote:

Dont underestimate norslayer, he has awesome skills at flying in circles with his ghey10

Thanks, so how long did it take you before you could watch the movie??

To Superslim: I use keyboard and mouse

Last edited by SteikeTa (2007-04-06 08:09:13)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway

SteikeTa wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

Thanks, so how long did it take you before you could watch the movie??

To Superslim: I use keyboard and mouse
2 hours with isdn!!
n0sX
+71|6424
Yep good skills there.
I{endo
+20|6387|berlin
One time, if I'm not mistaken, this guy drops flares while being shot at by mg...
Nice vid, all the way, enjoyed it. Awesome that you let that many j-10s get into the air to dogfight them.
SteikeTa

I{endo wrote:

One time, if I'm not mistaken, this guy drops flares while being shot at by mg...
Nice vid, all the way, enjoyed it. Awesome that you let that many j-10s get into the air to dogfight them.
Yeah a lot of people drop flares while being shot at with mgs.. hehe.

Well, I had to let them into the air so I could make the movie.
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands
nice vid you made there

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard