Pot would u support it?

Yes, i support it and im a stoner24%24% - 44
Yes, i support it and im no stoner28%28% - 52
No, its bad for ya.44%44% - 81
No, but i still smoke it.3%3% - 6
Total: 183
masculata
+24|6646|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
Smoke it or not I could give a rats ass, but if it floats your boat, have fun!
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6540|United States
I don't really care if you smoke it or not. But if you haven't smoked it then don't start... the last thing America needs is another lazy-assed, unmotivated hippie.
masculata
+24|6646|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West

BeerzGod wrote:

I don't really care if you smoke it or not. But if you haven't smoked it then don't start... the last thing America needs is another lazy-assed, unmotivated hippie.
lolz
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6271

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Private_Adam wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

*facedesk*
facedest?
People have died from cars, water, every day things.  You need a better argument or you need to elaborate on your position a little more.  That's what he means.

I support it, and when you buy it you support me
+1

People die from everything and anything these days.

I support dope, if people choose to smoke it, go ahead. I ain't gonna stop you

Last edited by maniacmattie (2007-04-05 00:48:29)

KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
I see a lot of "pot makes you dumb" type arguments.  I feel it isn't pot making people dumb, just that there are a hell of a lot of morons being born these days.  Pot has not slowed my mental processes down, nor turned me into some kind of hippie zombie.  I run regularly, work around 50 hours a week etc...Hell I even grow my own pot so no one can tell me I'm funding organized crime, and recently bought a vaporizer to minimize the harmful effects of inhaling smoke.  Smoker for around 15 years now, yet to have pot lead me to (oh noez) "harder drugs".
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Des.Kmal
+917|6588|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

bennisboy wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

My bro's mate smokd too much weed, he is now in a mental instution.
Despite what people say, i also know it is addictive, ask anyone thats trying to give it up. You just have to look at people who need it to have fun
its "mentally" addictive; yes. physically like narcotics and meth? no.
but its all the same, people still get withdrawal symptons and 'believe' they need it. The different style of addiction is not really important
bullshit, i havent smoked in about 5 months and i havent had the FIRST withdrawl sympton. AT ALL. I wouldve liked some 2 weeks ago, with a huge cloud of smoke around me, but i didnt smoke. It all depends on the person, if they have a strong mind or not.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6734|mansfield
i smoked a join once , i had a white death and i thought i was gonna die .
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Yes, i support it and im no stoner (but probally would be)
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6440

KingCheese wrote:

I see a lot of "pot makes you dumb" type arguments.  I feel it isn't pot making people dumb, just that there are a hell of a lot of morons being born these days.  Pot has not slowed my mental processes down, nor turned me into some kind of hippie zombie.  I run regularly, work around 50 hours a week etc...Hell I even grow my own pot so no one can tell me I'm funding organized crime, and recently bought a vaporizer to minimize the harmful effects of inhaling smoke.  Smoker for around 15 years now, yet to have pot lead me to (oh noez) "harder drugs".
yay!  Im gonna do that exactly
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6440

Reddhedd wrote:

Weed might be ok.........its still horrible for you. Think about this....if you buy weed of the streets u dont know what the hell your getting...undercover cops found ecstasy in hundreds of stashes last year.
It was found in their stashes, not in the weed.  There would be no point for a drug deaqler to lace weed with ex, it would be a huge loss of profit and probably kill people that werent suspecting it.  And that would only bring cops and trust me, it wouldnt happen like that.  Most likely they just had weed and ex at the same location.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6493|the Netherlands
im Dutch (NL) i take it ... i like it ! im smoking for 13 years now ... and ... what was the question again ???

Need .... brain .... more .... D'oh! Yes, i support it and im a STONER !!! go go go !!!

"I'm growing marijuana in my yard.
I've got little pots of pot -
Spread out all over the lot
Cuz I'm growing marijuana in my yard."

I'm growing marijuana in my yard, I'm growing marijuana in my yard. We keep it where no one can see - So let's keep this 'tween you and me, But I'm growing marijuana in my yard.

Yes, I'm growing marijuana in my yard, But I can't tell my boss or I'll get fired. I don't grow much just what I use - I work all day and when I'm through I smoke some marijuana from my yard.

Growing Marijuana In My Yard
by Ben Scales - April 20, 2002 !!!!

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-04-05 10:07:00)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6632|USA
https://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4714/pottartstk3.jpg

How about PopTarts Laced with Pot. That would be a cruel joke.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6408
The level of idiocy in this thread is outrageous.   My wish, is that if you don't know anything about a certain subject, you would just shut your mouth.  In the history of the world, noone has overdosed on pot.  It's easier to overdose and die from water than it its pot.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.  The only reason pot is illegal is because we were prejudiced to mexicans during and after the depression.  Since they smoked weed, it was an easy way to bust their chops and try to get them out so that we could take their jobs back when noone had work.  History Channel FTW.
cosworth1983
+21|6455|Enschede / Netherlands
I'm also Dutch,  and im a smoker to.
Bin smoking it for 7 years now,  and i love it,   2 joints and some BF2 makes my evening.
I dont drink,  so i quess thats a good thing,   alcohol is far more addicting, and causes more damage to the mind/body.

Greetz

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p286/mhrslidertje/jesussmokeweed.jpg

Last edited by cosworth1983 (2007-04-05 10:13:54)

delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6722
The peeps that voted No its bad for you must be from the US...
Liquor is bad for you, and kills more then regular  cigarettes do.

I support it but im not a stoner... but I done my share years ago.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6603|USA

Reddhedd wrote:

Weed might be ok.........its still horrible for you. Think about this....if you buy weed of the streets u dont know what the hell your getting...undercover cops found ecstasy in hundreds of stashes last year.
Hence all the more reason for it to be legalized and regulated...and taxed.....So revenue can go to good sources, instead of drug lords who use the $$ for the dangerous drugs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard