Pot would u support it?

Yes, i support it and im a stoner24%24% - 44
Yes, i support it and im no stoner28%28% - 52
No, its bad for ya.44%44% - 81
No, but i still smoke it.3%3% - 6
Total: 183
CommieChipmunk
+488|6566|Portland, OR, USA
when given examples of people at my school who do drugs, and those who don't... I really don't need to give any reason to justify not doing drugs.

Smart potheads are very few and very far between, and they don't stay smart very long.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6629|USA

CommieChipmunk wrote:

when given examples of people at my school who do drugs, and those who don't... I really don't need to give any reason to justify not doing drugs.

Smart potheads are very few and very far between, and they don't stay smart very long.
I agree. Most drug abusers are not smart in my book. I condemn their actions. But i still beleive they have a legal write to do what ever the fuck they want (when it comes to their own health)
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6466

Naughty_Om wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

I agree. Most drug abusers are not smart in my book. I condemn their actions. But i still beleive they have a legal write to do what ever the fuck they want (when it comes to their own health)
I dont think my smoking pot on the weekends makes me an addict thats for damn sure.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
Stoner for 20+ years.

Should be legal as it costs way too much.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6487|Menlo Park, CA
I used to smoke it, and sell it. . . .

Now I think its absolutely pointless (as far as my life is concerned).

However, if other people enjoy it/helps them, then who am I to stop them from smoking a little doja? I say pack it, roll it, and enjoy it!!

The Feds are wasting their time trying to stop the spread of marijuana, its money being wasted.  They should take the millions they spend on curbing weed, and use it to try and stop the fucking pandemic which is methamphetamine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6669|Colorado
I have been brought up with it. It's my beer after work. I constantly support it.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6681|United States of America

ATG wrote:

Stoner for 20+ years.

Should be legal as it costs way too much.
WHAT?! You used to be cool, ATG. I used to respect you.  /crying
Sgt.Gene
+215|6760
Why do people give a shit about what others want to do with their lives? stfu and let people smoke.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6466
i can think way clearer drunk than stoned, but i like the fact that my liver isnt gonna die as fast when i smoke.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6658|USA
I don't support marijuana use.
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6370|Florida, USA

Bertster7 wrote:

jermyang wrote:

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

Alcohol is good for you in small doses.  If you have something like a beer a week, it actually prevents heart attacks.  Weed has no benefit at all.  If you think it does your obviously high.  Just never try it, unless your on your death-bed.  If you don't know what your missing, you won't care to.
not beer, all beer is is alcohol (which is never good for you) and carbs.
you're thinking of wine, which has antioxidants which help prevent heart attack.
but just drink grape juice.
That's not true.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/1494043.stm

norge wrote:

Weed, if vaporized has 0 negative affects to the body.  It does NOT kill brain cells, or cause any mental health problems.  If u smoke it, its much less likely to give u cancer than cigs.  Cigs are also ridiculously addictive and weed has 0 addictive properties (of course people form habits though).  Weed should be legal and cigs should be outlawed.
That's not true either. The mental health issues surrounding cannabis use are associated with THC. If it gets you stoned then it can affect your mental health - if you are already prone to having mental health issues. It does not cause the problems, but it does aggravate them.

Weed is also psychologically addictive. That is not the same as not being addictive.
Dumb brits use BBC like the bible. Not everything you read on the internet is true.
Sondernkommando
+22|6712

norge wrote:

i can think way clearer drunk than stoned, but i like the fact that my liver isnt gonna die as fast when i smoke.
Hmm.   It may spare your liver, but the cancers of the mouth, throat and lungs plus the brain damage are still part of the package deal.  Pot also accelerates atherosclerosis way more than cigarettes on a per-smoke basis.  Lowers your sperm count too!

Example 2:  alcohol, in small quantities, has been proved healthful.  Red wine improves cardiovascular health, beer is good for the prostate, hard liquors lower the risk of sudden death.  There is no recognized "safe" amount of pot.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6772
Wow guys..thanks for the feedback....some really great posts here.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6466

Sondernkommando wrote:

norge wrote:

Hmm.   It may spare your liver, but the cancers of the mouth, throat and lungs plus the brain damage are still part of the package deal.  Pot also accelerates atherosclerosis way more than cigarettes on a per-smoke basis.  Lowers your sperm count too!

Example 2:  alcohol, in small quantities, has been proved healthful.  Red wine improves cardiovascular health, beer is good for the prostate, hard liquors lower the risk of sudden death.  There is no recognized "safe" amount of pot.
thats why im getting a vaporizer as soon as i get medical weed
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6417|Melbourne, AUS
brain damage anyone?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6658|USA

maffiaw wrote:

brain damage anyone?
Link?
Kneegra
Don't rock no blings but my baseball cap
+21|6424|IN

Private_Adam wrote:

People have died from drugs so no I don't support it
more people have died from prescription drugs than they have from bud. ill pass on the prescription drugs and keep smokin my weed.
Robbie77
hammer time!
+26|6327|Toronto Canada
i believe it should be legal for one reason it is not physically addicting unlike smoking or for some people alcohol, you can agree it is, but it is only addicting on a psychological matter making it much more easier to stop in comparison in some other drugs such as tobacco
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6441|EE Chat
Weed might be ok.........its still horrible for you. Think about this....if you buy weed of the streets u dont know what the hell your getting...undercover cops found ecstasy in hundreds of stashes last year.
tech_1200
+1|6245
um, I know i never post here but think of this.  to some penicillin is a lifesaver and miracle drug. to others it is deadly.  drugs affect different people in different ways.  who is to say that no one should have it because some people have negative effects from it? 

In my opinion, people should be much more concerned about meth (and other man made drugs ie: cocaine, Ecstasy, crack, etc.) than pot.   

also, in my opinion the more something is made into a tabu the worse it is.  if you bring something out into the open and talk about it and educate people about it, the less harm it can do.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6279|Pennsyltucky

The problem I have with it is the profits.

Where exactly are all the profits from this stuff going?

I'm sure the street level guy is making SOME money, but where does this stuff originate from and where are the profits going?

That's my problem with the stuff.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6566|Portland, OR, USA

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

maffiaw wrote:

brain damage anyone?
Link?
Eh, I have a couple friends completely failing out of school.

But I guess you could just classify that under the "makes you more chill" side effect.

They weren't the smartest kids to begin with, but they're certainly not all their anymore.

A lot of pot + a lot of alcohol + probably a little bit of something else here and there + only 16-17 years old = "not all there anymore" or more bluntly -- fucking retarded.

Just my two cents.

EDIT: but realistically, smoke inhalation is most certainly not beneficial to your health, I hope we can all agree on that.

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2007-04-04 23:02:49)

Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6358|Vancouver
The legality of other drugs is irrelevant. We should discuss if we should continue to ban marijuana.

It is addicting. It is harmful. Some may be relatively weak, such as decreased intelligence, or very harmful. From personal experience, I have had numerous friends who began to fail high school from marijuana use and alcoholism, and one who nearly suffered a heart attack from marijuana use, and marijuana use alone. He entered a program to eliminate his drug habits, but a few months later, despite the health issues, he was using it even more.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6527|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
I support it but I dont smoke it. Unlike the ppl from Amsterdam here.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6522|Milkystania, yurop
Drugs are bad mm´kaaayy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard