nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6342|New Haven, CT
Why does everyone miss them so much? What if you were on the receiving end of a 60-0 round, and not the one  getting it. How would a round dominated by six lucky people who got to the chopper first be any fun for anyone else?
Volatile
+252|6722|Sextupling in Empire

nukchebi0 wrote:

Why does everyone miss them so much? What if you were on the receiving end of a 60-0 round, and not the one  getting it. How would a round dominated by six lucky people who got to the chopper first be any fun for anyone else?
Umm...It's like a lottery, sometimes you win and sometimes you don't?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6307|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

nukchebi0 wrote:

Let me pose this: How does being on the receiving end of a 100+ round because of some bastards fighting for Chinese air power on Wake feel?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6553
I was the most fun thing in BF2 when the Blackhawks were good. Sure it was overpowered, but I didnt care. You've heard the stories of people easily getting over 100 in a round in a 64 player server, which is pretty hard. I only got to be part of the rapage 3 times, but it was the best. Capping flags in 2 seconds, having good guns with splash damage, and having a squad in a chopper was fun.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6773|United States of America

cowami wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Let me pose this: How does being on the receiving end of a 100+ round because of some bastards fighting for Chinese air power on Wake feel?
If thats how it happens, you suck.
specops10-4
+108|6761|In the hills
trust me, it was fucking amazing
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6668|Keyboard

specops10-4 wrote:

good pilot + guy in the minigun + 2 engineers = points galore!!!
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6501|P-way, NJ

specops10-4 wrote:

So true, people use to get like 500+ points ea round, to bad I didnt get to play much of it since i just relised right before the patch came out.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6543|dunno
lol i was playing 1.03 this afternoon blackhawks OWN and they are very fun to fly and gun in.

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-04-04 18:50:11)

BlackKoala
+215|6343

The_Killer wrote:

lol i was playing 1.03 this afternoon blackhawks OWN and they are very fun to fly and gun in.
Hmm...

Killer_owns_smurfs?

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6543|dunno

BlackKoala wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

Hmm...

Killer_owns_smurfs?

Yes lol i think i killed you and jam3z by a accedent with c4 cant remember lol.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6486
Because they were fun. It and the gheymores are the only thing about 1.2 I didn't agree with. Other wise G3 buff, L85A1 buff, Carbine decrease, LMG buff, SMG buff, sniper rifle buff, AA buff, chopper decrease, dolphine diving damage, bunny hopping removal, noob-tube reworking- all good things, but I still miss the Hawk, but the Shepard in 2142 is way better so I am over it.
Volatile
+252|6722|Sextupling in Empire

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

... but the Shepard in 2142 is way better so I am over it.
Unless your on the deck of the titan. The rounds will pass right through your targets when aiming at their center of mass.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6460|SoCal

nukchebi0 wrote:

Not true.  2-3 of us could wipe out an inexperienced crew in a matter of seconds.  There were tactics involved in both flying it and defending against it.  The Blackhawk was AWESOME.

If an entire team can't bring down ONE transport helicopter, there is something wrong with the team, and NOT the helicopter.

It's been nerf'd so badly, that it is a joke to even fly it.

Last edited by geNius (2007-04-04 19:23:12)

https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
BlackKoala
+215|6343

The_Killer wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

Hmm...

Killer_owns_smurfs?

Yes lol i think i killed you and jam3z by a accedent with c4 cant remember lol.
Haha.

All we did was go in there and kidnap all those idiots, then BH for quite a few hours in Wake.  Damn do I want dolphin diving and BH'ing back. 

Pwease??
ssj3barua
+55|6707|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
I know it probably sounds weird, but I kind of liked having that threat in the air. Being on the opposing team, you had to stick to cover and watch the skies on your way to capping flags. I thought it was pretty cool when the gunner would spot you and open fire, only to miss leaving you with blurred vision and shit in your pants.
montypythizzle
+21|6620
Koala what patch are you on? I will maybe join you guys tommorow. (thurs)
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6543|dunno

montypythizzle wrote:

Koala what patch are you on? I will maybe join you guys tommorow. (thurs)

Soloing in the blackhawk=win
David.P
Banned
+649|6291
Well i never used the blackhawk unnerfed in vanilla and sf so i really cant say but from my PR experience i can tell you it is a beast! I love ripping through apc's on al basrah and i love it especially when we have em cornered the insurgents to the palace with 2 blackhawks flying over head outputting so much support fire on anything that moves to shreds, While 2 squads move onto the balcony cap the final cp and win 300-0! (Man that was a great round )
Boomerjinks
+301|6813|Denver, CO
Okay I've got it... instead of the gats on the Blackhawk.... put TOWs there instead! Eh? Eh? Eh?
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6763

Yaocelotl wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

good pilot + guy in the minigun + 2 engineers = points galore!!!
People used to cower when they heard the blackhawks rotors, nevermind the miniguns revin' up... that is how awesome it was. People would scatter like fucking ants scared for their LIVES.

Now when people see a blackhawk, its a contest to see who can shoot it down first lol.

This is Wake, it was even more fun on Mashtuur.

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1811199863618740618&hl=en[/google]
LT.Victim
+1,175|6580|British Columbia, Canada
A part of me died when they nerfed the Blackhawks.

I also remember running for your fucking lives when you saw a Blackhawk, it was the best with a full squad of 6.

It took Teamwork to keep a good blackhawk rolling.

Infact, I'm gonna go play some 1.03 right now.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6737|Melbourne, Australia

LT.Victim wrote:

A part of me died when they nerfed the Blackhawks.

I also remember running for your fucking lives when you saw a Blackhawk, it was the best with a full squad of 6.

It took Teamwork to keep a good blackhawk rolling.

Infact, I'm gonna go play some 1.03 right now.
it was also fun being the mec on mash hiding up on the hills with your rpk74 or sraw

wait for the chopper to reveal the engis sitting in the back and UNLOAD!!! den run for yaw mo fawkn LOOIIFEE
=KAW=Mac
+5|6263|STL, MO

nukchebi0 wrote:

No one is asking for Blackhawks to be changed back to how they used to be. We're asking for the next patch to make them better than a useless, defenseless, nerfed, death-trap--because that's what they are now.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6757|Comber, Northern Ireland

nukchebi0 wrote:

because downing a blackhawk with 6 people in it is soo DAMN SATISFYING

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard