LT.Victim
+1,175|6560|British Columbia, Canada

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

Spawn camper bitch.
Thanks

I wasn't doing it for the points though, I was playing on an Alt account, So I don't care, I did it for the Humiliation..

Nothing better then waiting 15 seconds to spawn, just to wait another

EDIT: why did you delete your post?

Last edited by LT.Victim (2007-04-03 18:38:38)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.
Bunny hopping and tea-bagging... where's the damn -1 button when you need it.
LT.Victim

pirana6 wrote:

Bunny hopping and Tea-bagging are apart of the game, don't like it, Play something else.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.

LT.Victim wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

Bunny hopping and Tea-bagging are apart of the game, don't like it, Play something else.
So are dumb fucks who failed English one to many times:
Apart
Part
LT.Victim

pirana6 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

So are dumb fucks who failed English one to many times:
Apart
Part
Whoo.. Calm down.

How does "So are dumb fucks who failed English one to many times" have anything to do with "Bunny hopping and Tea-bagging are apart of the game, don't like it, Play something else." Are you Trying to say Dumbfucks who fail English are apart of the game? Because last time I checked, you played the game too.

Sure, I might have forgotten a space, but is that really anything to flame me over? All I can say is sorry I'm not perfect.

I'd like to ask you kindly to stay the fuck out of this thread if all your gonna do is flame.

By the way, You have no right to flame someone else video if you have not made one yourself.
PASSUBY
+30|6630|Louisiana

LT.Victim wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

Nice LT. Victim...I thought you were playing single player on easy level at first!

He prolly hates Bunny Hopping and Tea-Bagging cause he gets it all the time..More of the tea-bagging of course! OPEN WIDE!
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.

PASSUBY wrote:

prolly
my head is going to explode

I don't like it because 4 year olds who think they're good do it. I once shot at a guy while he bunny hopped around me. It took me a few extra rounds to kill him but I finally did without ever having taken damage from him. Just after I did his team mate came around the corner and killed me while I was reloading. He revived the guy I killed then the newly revived guy proceded to tea-bag me. What the fuck!
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone
I'm beginning to believe silver when he says all Americans have down syndrome...
LT.Victim

pirana6 wrote:

PASSUBY wrote:

prolly
my head is going to explode

I don't like it because 4 year olds who think they're good do it. I once shot at a guy while he bunny hopped around me. It took me a few extra rounds to kill him but I finally did without ever having taken damage from him. Just after I did his team mate came around the corner and killed me while I was reloading. He revived the guy I killed then the newly revived guy proceded to tea-bag me. What the fuck!
Yes, because their Teamwork owns you, even if it took 2 guys to kill you.

Now open wide.

Last edited by LT.Victim (2007-04-03 19:29:06)

PASSUBY
+30|6630|Louisiana
Thats what they call TEAMWORK...!! Try it, its fun!
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.
I agree with you teamwork is important, but you're missing the point: the guy I killed and didn't hit me at all tea-bagged me when his friend killed me.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6707

LT.Victim wrote:

80% of my paddle kills from on people who just spawned, it gets me off <3

edit: lawls i just found this in my movies folder http://files.filefront.com/shockingavi/ … einfo.html

Last edited by TehMyke (2007-04-04 07:55:51)

ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6235
It's a quality vid, but I like how he gets props from everyone because of his reputation on this site. I post a video like this with a few gun kills and get hated on to the extreme<3
LT.Victim

TehMyke wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

80% of my paddle kills from on people who just spawned, it gets me off <3

edit: lawls i just found this in my movies folder http://files.filefront.com/shockingavi/ … einfo.html
Haha, 1.03 Noobs

And Jewfroo, The main difference between the Video I posted, and the Videos you posted, Is mine wasn't just a Shot'em up Karkand Video.. People Like change.

And the reason that my Reputation is good on this site is because I actually make decent Videos, not just video of me chucking mines at peoples heads with funny/retarded music.
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6235
I love you point whore colonel. 1054 hours wake. KEEP UP THE GOOD POINT WHORING. Good thing you'll never go competitive because u wasted away on a barrel for like a halff an hour in your vid. Very quality.

...Champ...Skull bash (medium)
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6235
and another thing Skull bash x 2 because

http://www.forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=68332
JAyThaRevo
+31|6284|Austria
sry i cant see the skill
just spwan and basecamp
5/10
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6235

JAyThaRevo wrote:

sry i cant see the skill
just spwan and basecamp
5/10
thank you
Djbrown
+129|6494|Adelaide, Aussieland
Why is it karkand medic with a twist, its the exact same as every other karkand IO vid, except you bunnyhop more. Im not saying your a nub or anything, but your other videos are very good, this is horrible compared to your others.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard