swimsimba
+3|6313
well here is my first frag video. im going to get flamed by the nub medic haters, and by the anti karkand movement, i aint scurred though. <3

Last edited by swimsimba (2007-03-29 12:45:04)

l41e
+677|6671

Meh.
topthrill05
+125|6601|Rochester NY USA
Heh I can see where this is going.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6618|Toronto-Canada
i dont get tired of seeing medic videos but i hate when it's on karkand.
eagles1106
+269|6607|Marlton, New Jersey.
Bitch about karkand and I'll pimp smack you upside the head.

EDIT* you already did.  All you douche nuggets do is whine.  Karkand is run so much more, and its the best for infantry only action.  It shouldnt be the features of the video, but the person's skill.  And most people dont want to fraps during matches and scrims.  Anus waffle.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2007-03-29 12:51:05)

Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6309|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

eagles1106 wrote:

EDIT* you already did.  All you douche nuggets do is whine.  Karkand is run so much more, and its the best for infantry only action.  It shouldnt be the features of the video, but the person's skill.  And most people dont want to fraps during matches and scrims.  Anus waffle.
L0lz K4rkl4nd is teh suxx0r.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6770|The United Center

Undetected_Killer wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

I haven't played a single round of Karkand since about October...and it's still my most played map. 
swimsimba
+3|6313
kark is the cats meow
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6309|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

I haven't played a single round of Karkand since about October...and it's still my most played map. 
O:
LT.Victim
+1,175|6585|British Columbia, Canada
While Karkand may be a good map for Infantry only..

I'm tired of seeing the same shit over and over again, its like Deja Vu..

If I wanted to see some Medic run around Karkand killing everyone, I'd Just log onto a Karkand Server myself.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6701|Middle of nowhere

LT.Victim wrote:

If I wanted to see some Medic run around Karkand killing everyone, I'd Just log onto a Karkand Server myself.
QFT

the engineer part was kind of cool, but i'd like to see someone owning people with nothing but the pistol or something

maybe a support vid, or Spec-ops

but NO medic

it takes not skill to heal yourself after every kill
sharpchedda
+11|6675|USA

genius_man16 wrote:

but NO medic

it takes not skill to heal yourself after every kill
Kind of agree there, a different style video would be nice.
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6260
Chedda u shut up you made a karkand video urself, it was of u shooting a whole clip of pistol at a guy and miss everyone and then take out ur knife and shank him, It wasn't that cool.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6575|Scotland
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!

You win for that reason alone
[AZEG]PhxBravo
Moved to "Phxbravo" account
+10|6473|phoenix, az

LT.Victim wrote:

sharpchedda
+11|6675|USA

Chaos|Jewfro wrote:

Chedda u shut up you made a karkand video urself, it was of u shooting a whole clip of pistol at a guy and miss everyone and then take out ur knife and shank him, It wasn't that cool.
...Chill out?

Let's try to be mature about things. Swimsimba posted his video, and I gave feedback. End of story. No need for you to throw a hissyfit because I didn't like one of your clanmate's videos.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6419
Didn't liked it. I played Karkand though not as much ( more Wake ) as said something new would probably be better. Although the shotgun kills were pretty funny at times.
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6260
Yyeah but ur a hypocrite, u made a karkand video. please post that on here and see how much it gets hated on.
Cerberus666
+4|6577
I haven't seen that much bunny hopping since i bought my rabbit last year...
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6260

sharpchedda wrote:

Chaos|Jewfro wrote:

...Chill out?

Let's try to be mature about things. Swimsimba posted his video, and I gave feedback. End of story. No need for you to throw a hissyfit because I didn't like one of your clanmate's videos.
+chedda ur failing math <3
swimsimba
+3|6313

Cerberus666 wrote:

I haven't seen that much bunny hopping since i bought my rabbit last year...
#getgood
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.
Nice jumping you got there,pet fall on the space bar or something?
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6260
you mom was all over my spacebar

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard