Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.

Poll

Best Asssault Rifle in BF2 & Expansions

AK-101 (MEC - assault/medic)28%28% - 38
AK-47 (PLA - assault/medic)10%10% - 14
M16A2 (USMC - assault/medic)8%8% - 11
SCAR-H (Navy SEALs - assault)6%6% - 8
L85A2 (EuroForces - assault)4%4% - 6
FAMAS G2 (EuroForces - medic)7%7% - 10
G3A3 (Unlock 1 - assault)10%10% - 14
F2000 (Unlock 2 - assault)6%6% - 8
L85A1 (Unlock 1 - medic)3%3% - 5
G36E (Unlock 2 - medic)14%14% - 19
Total: 133
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|4514|Valley of the Dragons
Because the previous Poll about the assault weapons was even worse than my mother in law I decided to bore you with another.

This one does have all the Assault Rifles listed.

Source: BF2S Wiki weapons & BF2 Weapons Chart - [DUCKS]Black_Duck_1

Last edited by Jemme101 (2007-04-02 02:33:59)

XIII-twozerosniper
Member
+0|4258
L85A2
FAMAS G2
G3A3
L85A1

gr8 guns
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|4514|Valley of the Dragons
I found a nice comparison test IRL in Wiki on the SA80 (L85 family and others)

In March 2005, the L85A2 was put through its paces in comparative testing against the M16, M4, AK-101, FAMAS G2 and G36E modern rifles.[citation needed] It outperformed all of them in accuracy (even without the SUSATs), reload speed (physically changing magazine on the move and static) and usability in urban and close-quarters combat (because of its shorter overall length and the ability to affix a bayonet). A2 upgraded versions also have a higher muzzle velocity. The AK-101 won on reliability on multiple terrain, weather and climatic scenarios. The ranks in the test were as follows:

   1. SA80
   2. G36E
   3. M16 family
   4. AK-101
   5. FAMAS G2
Source: Wiki - SA80
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+626|4304|Washington St.
How many "best gun" threads are we going to do...
we all know everyone will pick the ak-101 then say something stupid like, "I pwn with teh ak-101"
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|4544|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
I sayed it before in another topic: F2000
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|4708|UK
L85A2 pwnz
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|4532|Adelaide, South Australia

SCAR-H beechez!
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|4514|Valley of the Dragons

pirana6 wrote:

How many "best gun" threads are we going to do...
we all know everyone will pick the ak-101 then say something stupid like, "I pwn with teh ak-101"
This is the last one ... I promise ...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|4419|NSW, Australia

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

I sayed it before in another topic: F2000
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,045|4579|England

G3
L85A1
FAMAS
L85A2
- Others
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|4303|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The M16A2 with the M203 grenade launcher makes killing people stylish. But past that, I go G3, AK-101/47, and G36E.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Mad Ad
Member
+178|4524|England, UK
ahh, if you include the addons then it has to be the FAMAS...the high ROF kills unarmoured faster than any other gun...even against full health armoured it matches the G3 in time to kill.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|4483|New York
Who the hell picked the F2000?

Unreal..
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|4522|Los Angeles, California
Famas, Scar-H, then Ak-101.
Longbow
Member
+163|4660|Odessa, Ukraine
AK followed by M16
/end
m8v2
Banned
+16|4308

Jemme101 wrote:

I found a nice comparison test IRL in Wiki on the SA80 (L85 family and others)

In March 2005, the L85A2 was put through its paces in comparative testing against the M16, M4, AK-101, FAMAS G2 and G36E modern rifles.[citation needed] It outperformed all of them in accuracy (even without the SUSATs), reload speed (physically changing magazine on the move and static) and usability in urban and close-quarters combat (because of its shorter overall length and the ability to affix a bayonet). A2 upgraded versions also have a higher muzzle velocity. The AK-101 won on reliability on multiple terrain, weather and climatic scenarios. The ranks in the test were as follows:

   1. SA80
   2. G36E
   3. M16 family
   4. AK-101
   5. FAMAS G2
Source: Wiki - SA80
And right before you posted this into the forum a anonymous ip address had just added that into wikipedia. Nice try.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|4639|Sea to globally-cooled sea
CAR-15 in DCon

def kickass
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|4599|Sweden

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Who the hell picked the F2000?

Unreal..
I did now too. Simply because of the flashbangs that come with it. How fun is it not to flash 3 people and knife them all?
BlackKoala
Member
+215|4338

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Who the hell picked the F2000?

Unreal..
Um....

It's the only automatic assault rifle for the USMC that come with a noob tube, duh!!!
Longbow
Member
+163|4660|Odessa, Ukraine

BlackKoala wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Who the hell picked the F2000?

Unreal..
Um....

It's the only automatic assault rifle for the USMC that come with a noob tube, duh!!!
M16 owns FN2000 24\7x52
BlackKoala
Member
+215|4338

Longbow wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Who the hell picked the F2000?

Unreal..
Um....

It's the only automatic assault rifle for the USMC that come with a noob tube, duh!!!
M16 owns FN2000 24\7x52
I never said it didn't, I was just stating why it was probably picked.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|4483|New York

BlackKoala wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Who the hell picked the F2000?

Unreal..
Um....

It's the only automatic assault rifle for the USMC that come with a noob tube, duh!!!
Good point.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|4691|Middle of nowhere
Scar-H *drool*

however, i use the F2000 as i'm normally not playing as SEALS, lol
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|4335|Orrstrayleea
G3
AK101
L85A1      All of the ones i use in that exact order
G36E
M16
BlackKoala
Member
+215|4338
As of recently....

AK-101
M-16
AK-47
G36E
L85A1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2018 Jeff Minard