ViPeY
+0|6681|Hampshire, England
I was just playing on warlord sitting in a tank minding my own business when all of a sudden i see this guy on my team driving a quad bike heading straight for me.  As he got near me an enemy chucked a c4 charge in his path and he swerved to avoid it but managed to ramp himself off of some wooden planks, went sailing through the air and slammed straight into me instantly killing himself.

The game awarded me a tk for his movie-stunt-like efforts and then he proceeded to punished me for it .  When I asked y he said I should have seen him coming and moved out of the way!!  I would usually have been pissed off at this but i was laughing so hard at the image of him hurtling through the air at me that I couldn't get mad

Just thought i'd share that with ya.  It is a bit off that the game gave me the tk in the first place but I suppose it is hard for the game to detect whose fault something like that actually is.
AdamEcks
+1|6705|Canada, Eh.
Ahh, ya gotta love those complete idiots. Is it just me or did the amount of morons EXPLODE after christmas?
Mordine
+0|6695
Well, since you are likly going to get a punishment for any and all tk(It is VERY rare that someone stops....reflects......realizes they are at fault and not you..............and forgives).  On the off chance there is a next time treat the airbourn sniper like a clay pigeon.    PULL.........tk.

Last edited by Mordine (2006-01-14 19:43:16)

Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702
There are definitely some stupid people that play this game. I remember one incident, it wasnt a tk but it was still amusing to me: I stole the enemies attack chopper and flew around for a while, and then their bomber comes flying in to bomb something and runs straight into me. Then i read on the screen the outraged pilot of the bomber: "YOU RAMMED ME!"
Possum61
+9|6750|Philly PA USA

ViPeY wrote:

I was just playing on warlord sitting in a tank minding my own business when all of a sudden i see this guy on my team driving a quad bike heading straight for me.  As he got near me an enemy chucked a c4 charge in his path and he swerved to avoid it but managed to ramp himself off of some wooden planks, went sailing through the air and slammed straight into me instantly killing himself.

The game awarded me a tk for his movie-stunt-like efforts and then he proceeded to punished me for it .  When I asked y he said I should have seen him coming and moved out of the way!!  I would usually have been pissed off at this but i was laughing so hard at the image of him hurtling through the air at me that I couldn't get mad

Just thought i'd share that with ya.  It is a bit off that the game gave me the tk in the first place but I suppose it is hard for the game to detect whose fault something like that actually is.
lol 
ronin1942
+-1|6845
lol....thats ok i got banned yesterday (from webwarrior's server) admin reason "practice some where else". i still cant figure out what this means but i was only in the server for about 30 sec and hadent even fired a shot yet.i was laughing to hard to get pissed.morons are everywhere guess well have to deal with that fact...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard