nonexistentusmc
+26|6437|Queens, NYC

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

okay. dig this.

i cheated on my girlfriend with her best friend. Jane Doe. Jane Doe is the girlfriend of my best friend, John doe.

They dont know.

I'm also banging a girl my other best friend is infatuated with.

Meh. Only live once. If good pussy offers itself to you on a plate, fucking eat it man.
Crap man, I thought you screwed Jane Doe AND John Doe. Had to read that a couple of times to get the picture straight. Scared me for a second.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6663

I.M.I Militant wrote:

ok you sleazy smaktards

can you start stating why exactly you cheated
alchohol is not and excuse wev all been fucked off our rockers but iv always known what is right and what is wrong there is no grey line with cheating

PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE FUCK YOU GUYS ARE SUCH PRICKS
You live and you learn.  I don't know if you have figured this out yet, but most people think the world revolves around them.  As did I.  I am by no means proud of the people I have hurt, and I have made amends to them all.  I was lucky they forgave me for how I use to be.

It's commendable that your faithful.  And your wrong, nice guys do not come in last all the time.  Just most of the time.  Until you find someone who is true to your values.. then you win.

There wasn't a bigger prick out there then I was (Well I am sure there were), and I got a great family now, lovely wife and a beautiful daughter.  Wasn't easy though.  Keep your head up bro, your on the right track!

Last edited by Stealth42o (2007-04-01 12:13:47)

The#1Spot
+105|6531|byah

trex1210 wrote:

never have, despite many hot ass chicks coming on to me. I always found it in me to push them away. Plus my girlfriend fucking scares me.
is she latina
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
Cost of house X alimony + child support divided by Californias no fault divorce laws squared by my good sex life = no fucking way.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6444
She lets me put it in her pooper, and then tells me to take a nap while she cleans house.  Why would I cheat?

KiL

Last edited by FeedUsYourFetus (2007-04-01 16:47:09)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas
First off, to cheat on a girl you have to have a girlfriend, which is something 90% of the douche nozzles on this forum lack.

Secondly, to cheat on your girlfriend, you have to have another chick intrested in you. By my calculations, the odds of 2 chicks liking one of the guys from here that are part of the 10% population of people who are able to actively use their wangs in sexual intercourse, is very slim.

So the overall answer is no.  The vast majority of people on this forum have never cheated on their girlfriends/wife.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard