Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6325

LT.Victim wrote:

"To fire, click the left mouse button"
^lol. It took me a week to master that one LT.

Advice for spyder: Get good with the M16 man. It can own left and right. I would post a screen of me killing 4 guys in a row with the M16. But alas, I am not home (wish I were) and I am linkin up to some free wifi up here in the northwoods of Kalamazoo, Michigan

I would also recommend crouching when you shoot at people. If you get hit hard its easier to get up and run for it. Make sure you BIND your medpack button to your mouse, so if you need to retreat you can swap to your med pack right away, throw one down, JUMP and prone over it, get free heal and another chance to SHOOT that limey bastard who is aimbotting on ya Oh, btw, bind your M16 to your mouse as well, its like instant swapping between weapons.

I was on my noob account and I forgot to bind these keys to mouse and in a SINGLE round as a medic whore I died like 8 times trying to hit the shock paddle button to revive some fool lol.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6655|California
OMG ARE YOU PEOPLE RETARDED??????

Listen Spiderman...

NEVER burn through a whole clip at once... The bullets spray all crazy like a real gun.

USE short controlled burts... like three bullets at a time.

NEVER run or stand while shooting....

ALWAYS lay down or crouch... when firing in short burts at the enemy..

Watch some old Clint Eastwood movies, listen to what he says when explaining guns.

RELAX when you encounter the enemy...
Breathe out... and fire...
san4
The Mas
+311|6685|NYC, a place to live

Spider1980 wrote:

if you all think im a major noob check my stats to give you an idea that i am a decent player. http://bf2s.com/player/58915535/
I looked at your stats. You are a .... transport whore???
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6538|Washington

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Listen Spiderman...

NEVER burn through a whole clip at once... The bullets spray all crazy like a real gun.

Watch some old Clint Eastwood movies, listen to what he says when explaining guns.

i dont burn a whole clip and only tried it a few times when 4 feet away from an target.

i always used burst.

i never run and shoot.

i almost always go prone or lay down whiel shooting. not 100% of the time though.

explaining guns in general ? i got my first gun when i was 14. my second gun was a AK-47 and ive own about 8 guns since then and now own a HK shotgun.

ive vote some pretty good help wit that post made by Velker. and alot of the responses from my post before almost sounds like no ones even reading all of what im saying ? does anyone else follow that ? lol

anyway ill be trying tonight and see what changes

total timeplay Total 236:40:51 K/D Ratio 1.8297 First Sergeant

am i still that much of a noob ? hehe ? lol ? ...

sorry, responses that dont make from the descriptions i already gave are silly

thanks, this has cleared up alot of thoughts about what could be wrong i been having.

and my wife is getting tired of me yelling WTF! f'in bullsh** i just unloaded on that guy! OMG! F**k hehe

Last edited by Spider1980 (2007-03-31 20:47:22)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6325

What does your wife think of you playing a video game and swearing constantly? Just curious, no need to reply, if I got a girl over I'm never on the pc playing video games lol. I gave you like, the single most important tip in here (med pack micro) and I don't get a single recognition for it. Thanks! /cries*
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
AudioAtomica
+53|6247
Dude rank doesn't mean anything, skill does. So in that sense you are still a noob (sorry ) My advice is practice with guns, and stay out of vehicles, or atleast attempt to ween yourself from them. I'mpretty sure ALL your weapon K/ D were BELOW 1. <---Which is really really not good. Just use the G36E and shoot, you don't even have to aim, the bullets hit their face for you.

But in all seriousness, shooting in bursts and while crouching or prone should do the trick, getting good reflexes comes after time and whatnot. Practice, practice, practice my friend.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6538|Washington
well i use to like the vehicles to transport my squad to the other flags and move from flag to flag faster.
but most server for karkand seem to be infantry only

i like to drive in real life and in game so i like it more than most people i guess weeeeee!!! beep! beep!

i was going by my Kit K/D and my overall

and when your with someone for a long time they dont care if you play a game. my wife likes to watch me play and she plays sometimes to. and when i swear I'm not freaking out. its like when someone cuts you off on the road you call them a What*VeR if you sit there like a stuffed animal while you play your not enjoying it like you should be

oh this forum is cool! it has a spell check hehe

Last edited by Spider1980 (2007-03-31 22:39:46)

nonexistentusmc
+26|6442|Queens, NYC
aim for the upper section of the chest and BURST. most if not all weapons recoil up... so since you started on the chest, the next 2-3 shots should be dead on the head. i single shot with any weapon that has a burst option but i burst on any weapon that is full auto. the length of the burst should be equivalent to the amount of the you say DIE MOTHERF*CKER DIE. that should be about 2-3 seconds. good luck.
RiceKrispie
+27|6385|Ottawa, ON
Pretty low accuracy. 9% AR accuracy indicates that you probably aren't actually hitting with as many shots as you think you are. The L85 is a strong gun, but a very bad one to try to learn the game with.

Use the M16 (or G36E if you have to) on single-shot, then just sit back and try to work on your accuracy. For now, always look down the sights when you're firing single-shot. If it feels like someone is too close for you to be looking down the sights then they probably are so just use burst without sights. The M16 is pretty forgiving in single mode, deviation and recoil are quite low so it should be a good weapon for you to learn with. Aim at the upper chest and keep firing, the recoil will work the crosshairs up towards the head.
Des.Kmal
+917|6615|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
oh, ricekrispie, i played with u today... u hack

lmao, but u did kill me with an SVD that was fired as fast as it could...
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6460|meh-land
learn to aim without zooming in and using iron sights, the first shot/s are always more accurate that way, so only use ironsights if you've already been shooting a lot and deviation is high, or if you have a small target to shoot at.  At ranges over maybe 50 meters you might be better off using ironsights unless you have the M16
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

Spider1980 is playing Strike At Karkand on Knife / Pistol Server (SOAR) / ISRA

Given up already have we?
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6538|Washington

Snake wrote:

Spider1980 is playing Strike At Karkand on Knife / Pistol Server (SOAR) / ISRA

Given up already have we?
im trying to get my vet knife and pistol. i would have been done within 1 hour but i got banned for unknown reason... ? i think casue i layed a claymore down and someone walked into it. i head a couple other c4's go off so i didnt think it was that big of deal atm but i got banned. the reason was tking but tks are off in that server... i could have got both medals quikly so i decided to go for that before i go into a normal server but now theres no other pictol server, the SOAR server no one was useing pitols. i got banned from the pistol knifeDTC or whatever its called

but i have noticed aiming for head kills them pretty quikly with the pistol. i also tried aiming for the body and some people can take a whole clip

Last edited by Spider1980 (2007-04-01 02:56:51)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6618|Gold coast, Aus.

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Listen Spiderman...

Well, Mr 0.6 Assault rifle KD, your doing it wrong.

Burn through a whole clip if there <10m away.

I prefer single fire from anything over 50m away, not burst

You can run and shoot, at a reasonable range, around 20m depending on the gun.

Don't, you immobilize yourself. Strafe, and then stop strafing at the second you want to shoot, shoot, strafe the opposite direction.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6554|Brisbane, Aus

First i think you need to buy SF, the added unlocks do help.

Next all you have to do when you see an enemy is imediatly fire while going prone, aim for the head.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6319|Orrstrayleea
You said you use the medic gun, so im thinking the l85a1, which is personaly my favourite gun, but every so often it just......sucks, it will be soooo un-accurate, then other days there isnt a target i cant hit, it wont put the bulletts where you want them. but otherwise its a good gun
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6538|Washington

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

You said you use the medic gun, so im thinking the l85a1, which is personaly my favourite gun, but every so often it just......sucks, it will be soooo un-accurate, then other days there isnt a target i cant hit, it wont put the bulletts where you want them. but otherwise its a good gun
thats adxactly my problem.

how do i get unlocks in SF ? normaly i get them each rank i go up, but now im not going up in rank for a very very long time..

Last edited by Spider1980 (2007-04-01 04:31:40)

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6319|Orrstrayleea

Spider1980 wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

thats adxactly my problem.

how do i get unlocks in SF ? normaly i get them each rank i go up, but now im not going up in rank for a very very long time..
Umm to get you SF unlock first you need ot istall SF then as soon as you join a SF server and finish a round, you get your unlocks and seeing as how you already have unlocked 6 weapons you will automatically have another 6 unlocks waiting for you to use on any unlock you want!
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6538|Washington
well i think im gona have to buy it then asap. i saw one online for 10 bucks
InF-on-SteDz|eSkiMo
+3|6310
all you need is a ak-101, then alter your rate of fire depending on how far away a target is (Long bursts for close , short for far). and find cover if you are against 2 or more enemys and crouch spam behind the object, and only use your iron sights at long and mid range.
xtrem3_4c3_4
+9|6543
ok
1st use ak-101 and M16
2nd change crouch from ctrl to x so you can get up faster.
3rd strafe when your at pointblank range with out zoom
4th pratice on co op set it to like 80 difficulty ( i use 100)
5th jump around corners ready to shoot and don't zoom in otherwise your gone!
6th only zoom in when there further than like 20m and prone don't stand up lol and make sure your on 1 shot
7th press ctrl + alt + del and then processes and delete big things apart from explorer.exe makes lag...
8th don't charge into battle unless you can kill people goodly
9th try jump proning(space + z) because they start shooting under you body and when you hit the ground just unload into head.
10th look everywhere don't just run in a straight line, pan your way around.
11th you need good reflexes i.e as soon as i see somebody i will jump prone headshot and use single shot if there a fair distance away.
12th if you run into a PKM guy just jump around him coz they usually prone then just pop him in the head.

and ye thats my minni guide to owning on infantry.

if any body got some tips plz gimme some good karma!
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6735|Great Wall

xtrem3_4c3_4 wrote:

ok
1st use ak-101 and M16
2nd change crouch from ctrl to x so you can get up faster.
3rd strafe when your at pointblank range with out zoom
4th pratice on co op set it to like 80 difficulty ( i use 100)
5th jump around corners ready to shoot and don't zoom in otherwise your gone!
6th only zoom in when there further than like 20m and prone don't stand up lol and make sure your on 1 shot
7th press ctrl + alt + del and then processes and delete big things apart from explorer.exe makes lag...
8th don't charge into battle unless you can kill people goodly
9th try jump proning(space + z) because they start shooting under you body and when you hit the ground just unload into head.
10th look everywhere don't just run in a straight line, pan your way around.
11th you need good reflexes i.e as soon as i see somebody i will jump prone headshot and use single shot if there a fair distance away.
12th if you run into a PKM guy just jump around him coz they usually prone then just pop him in the head.

and ye thats my minni guide to owning on infantry.

if any body got some tips plz gimme some good karma!
It's MINI guide - it doesn't say how to kill nasty snipers...

Ok.. then I'll tell.. use Medic kit.. and have other 5 medics in your squad.. you will be unstopable even for a decent sniper(s)

But seriously..
- avoid open space..
- rooftop snipers hate grenades.. believe me...
- corridirs -> let your squad mates go first

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2007-04-01 06:00:53)

RiceKrispie
+27|6385|Ottawa, ON

Des.Kmal wrote:

oh, ricekrispie, i played with u today... u hack

lmao, but u did kill me with an SVD that was fired as fast as it could...
hah, you must have come around a corner or something and surprised me. I only spam it full speed when I'm about 5 feet away from someone and totally fucked.
LionEyez
+4|6617
Y'know Spider1980, I have the exact same problem.

Whenever I'm in a fair one-on-one "duel" with someone, I lose, no matter if I saw the guy first and even started hitting him first, theyll turn around and kill me in just a few shots. At least, thats how it seems.

I also still can't come to understand the new mechanics introduced in one of the last patches for BF 2, namely the prone delay. You lie down and can't immediately shoot, and same with standing up. So you need to be careful bout dropping to the ground too fast, because even though it might improve your accuracy, it reduces your movement to zero and you're effectively an easy target (albeit smaller as opposed to standing)

Also some weapons work better for me than others - I really like the RPK in unzoomed mode, for close to medium ranges.

Anyway, like I think someone already mentioned...it could also differ per server. i could be getting owned in one server, and suddenly be the #1 on the list in the next. also depends on the skill of the enemy team...and sometimes a little luck too. i have a tendency to assault flags on my own and find myself outnumbered - so perhaps some of the times ive been killed its because multiple people were shooting at it...its sometimes hard to tell who is hitting you in a firefight.

Last tip I wanna mention - try teaming up with a good squad leader and just following him around the whole round. I've had people do this when I was Squad leader and they were the best squad mates i ever had, its fun to work together and you tend to worry less about your individual score if you think of yourself as part of the team.

yeah I'm the kind of guy that jumps in front of tanks to distract em for the spec ops...
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6653|The View From The Afternoon
Shoot single shots and prone in combat.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard