Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6389

Masterstyle wrote:

Couldnt bring myself to watch it Im trying to find one Infantry video thats not on karkand in this section.
Dont mind this masterstyler cat, He's a complete hater. Hey masterstyle if u wanna post a infy vid NON karkand be my guest dawg but please stop crying
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6448|ohio,USA
that vid was fucking sweet nice one  +1
garza432140
+8|6440

Chaos|Jewfro wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Couldnt bring myself to watch it Im trying to find one Infantry video thats not on karkand in this section.
Dont mind this masterstyler cat, He's a complete hater. Hey masterstyle if u wanna post a infy vid NON karkand be my guest dawg but please stop crying
lol whats up JEWFRO. long time dont match against each other!!!
sithao
+63|6778|Los Angeles, California
Haters haters haters....And ya if you watch in the end of the vid its nothing but TWL/CAL? matches.

Last edited by sithao (2007-04-01 00:00:48)

garza432140
+8|6440

Masterstyle wrote:

to bad there is more than KARK, and to bad all you probably know is pubbing. Some matches in the middle. only less that half that video is in Karkand. Thnx anyways for stopping bye
garza432140
+8|6440

sithao wrote:

Haters haters haters....And ya if you watch in the end of the vid its nothing but TWL/CAL? matches.
where are you at sithao get on xfire more often
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6898|Mexico City
average infantery movie. nothing special. u were fighting noobs more worried to heal than to kill.
but......

THE MUSIC SUKKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE MOST HORRID SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD (TODAY) !!!!!!!!
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6894|London

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

average infantery movie. nothing special. u were fighting noobs more worried to heal than to kill.
but......

THE MUSIC SUKKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE MOST HORRID SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD (TODAY) !!!!!!!!
Why don't you make a video and show us all how it's done then?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard