Nintendogamer
+72|6595|Chelmsford, UK
anyone here support any non-league teams????? i support Chelmsford city FC who are in the ryman premier league (and will proberbly stay there because of their appaling away performance but are well good at home we won 7-0 against Walton and hersham and 7-3 against horsham) we were top of the league but as i stated earlier we suck away so we're now second.....anyway enough rambling.

if you support a non-league football team, please state what team, what league and how well you think they are doing. if you dont support a non-league team then just state what you think of non league football as a whole.
bennisboy
+829|6654|Poundland
team bath, cos I'll hopefully be playing for them next year. They're in the premier sothern division, jus behind bath city, trying to qualify for the national league
younggun
+28|6651
ok im in the states so explain to me this

you support a nonleague team, but they are in a league?

im confused
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6533|South Florida

Nintendogamer wrote:

anyone here support any non-league teams????? i support Chelmsford city FC who are in the ryman premier league (and will proberbly stay there because of their appaling away performance but are well good at home we won 7-0 against Walton and hersham and 7-3 against horsham) we were top of the league but as i stated earlier we suck away so we're now second.....anyway enough rambling.

if you support a non-league football team, please state what team, what league and how well you think they are doing. if you dont support a non-league team then just state what you think of non league football as a whole.
is the soccer football spelled futball? maybe someone else posted this but i cant be arsed to read
15 more years! 15 more years!
younggun
+28|6651
no its spelled football in english, obviously other languages would spell it differently.

think spanish is futbol so maybe thats what you are thinking about.
Nintendogamer
+72|6595|Chelmsford, UK

younggun wrote:

ok im in the states so explain to me this

you support a nonleague team, but they are in a league?

im confused
the way english football works is this

Premier division. (teams like manchester United Arsenal etc)
Championship
League 1
League 2
anything after league 2 is considered non-league (eg the conferance league and the ryman league)

hope that clears it up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard