da_schmitty
+14|6234
Man I can't get enough of Deadliest Catch, Survivorman, Man vs. Wild, Dirty Jobs, Future Weapons, Mythbusters, and How It's Made....

As for History Channel...take your pick from Modern Marvels, Man:Moment:Machine, etc etc....They had a great show on today about the REAL 300.....apparently the movie followed the real story very close!

Any one else finding yourself flipping between JUST the History Channel and Discovery Channel?

EDIT: BTW theres a Survivorman marathon on Discovery channel right now....

Last edited by da_schmitty (2007-03-30 18:12:35)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
Other than hockey and soccer games, those two channels are the only things I watch on television.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6337|Columbus, Ohio
Dirty Jobs and Modern Marvels are so damn addicting.
da_schmitty
+14|6234
I have a mancrush on Mike Rowe.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6573|Philadelphia, PA

da_schmitty wrote:

As for History Channel...take your pick from Modern Marvels, Man:Moment:Machine, etc etc....They had a great show on today about the REAL 300.....apparently the movie followed the real story very close!
Don't forget about Mail Call. The Gunny rules.
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6358|USA, MICHIGAN
I LOVE those channels, my wife can't stand them, i always ask her if she's afraid of learning something different.  Tales of the Gun on the hitler i mean history channel, shootout so many good quality fairly educational shows
da_schmitty
+14|6234
Yeah I have cable almost for just those two channels.  A&E have some good real life cop/detective shows like First 48 Hours, City Confidential, and Cold Case Files.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Mail Call And Dogfight FTW.
The Stillhouse Kid
Licensed Televulcanologist
+126|6612|Deep In The South Of Texas

Big McLargehuge wrote:

da_schmitty wrote:

Don't forget about Mail Call. The Gunny rules.
Dogfights
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

da_schmitty wrote:

Man I can't get enough of Deadliest Catch, Survivorman, Man vs. Wild, Dirty Jobs, Future Weapons, Mythbusters, and How It's Made....

Any one else finding yourself flipping between JUST the History Channel and Discovery Channel?

Just add the Military Channel and National Geographic Channnel, and thats almost all I watch
Not
Great success!
+216|6546|Chandler, AZ
Yes, to everything in the OP, yes. Addiction in the purest sense.
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6354|San Jose CA.

da_schmitty wrote:

Same here and some times my TV is always on the military channel....
da_schmitty
+14|6234

MDFSpacePhantom wrote:

da_schmitty wrote:

Same here and some times my TV is always on the military channel....
Im getting digital cable and HD channels next week!!  I miss the military channel badly since I moved out of the folks house.  I cant wait for all the HD discovery channel shows!
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6641
Me2, Discovery, History, Military channel is all I watch (A little ESPN and CNN, MSNBC, and Fox for laughs)
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK
It's the only thing on most days. For a while the history channel was showing a series on modern equipment that was basically the promotional videos from the manufacturers stuck together with a voice-over. It rocked.

However, since they axed my beloved Discovery Wings channel, I just watch Mythbusters and the odd Megastructures. Wikipedia took over my need, and ITV showing Primeval made me forget about the History Channel showing that Dogfights thing on saturday nights. (A shame, because it rocked. 2-hour show going really in-depth on a single combat.)
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Mythbusters and DirtyJobs are awesome shows.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6745
I'm completely hooked on Deadliest Catch... I pretty much watch it religiously.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6662|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

I hate when they have marathons of that show on. I get nothing else done. Period.
da_schmitty
+14|6234

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

I hate when they have marathons of that show on. I get nothing else done. Period.
Yeah that show is off the hook....They have this new one, Lobstermen, which follows the lobster fleet in the NE.  Kinda lame IMO.  I like the Maverick,Cornelia Marie, and Northwestern.....Sig is the MAN!.... ships and crew personally.

Last edited by da_schmitty (2007-03-30 20:31:57)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6642|Colorado
I used to be.
Sgt_Sieg
+89|6745

da_schmitty wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

Yeah that show is off the hook....They have this new one, Lobstermen, which follows the lobster fleet in the NE.  Kinda lame IMO.  I like the Maverick,Cornelia Marie, and Northwestern.....Sig is the MAN!.... ships and crew personally.
Haha, I was so glad that annoying little dick with the earring left the Maverick, I laughed out loud.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

WooHoo! Micro!
https://fabulousshopping.com/Images/CelebrityBoyfriendMikeRowe.gif

Man Mike is awesome. I love the Discovery Channel.
/geek
da_schmitty
+14|6234

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

da_schmitty wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Haha, I was so glad that annoying little dick with the earring left the Maverick, I laughed out loud.
Ahh that guy was a ASSHAT PRICK...all he cared about was the extra 15k coming his was as skipper.  To bad hed be a skipper with no deckhands!!!  What a douchebag!
Sgt_Sieg
+89|6745

da_schmitty wrote:

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

da_schmitty wrote:

Ahh that guy was a ASSHAT PRICK...all he cared about was the extra 15k coming his was as skipper.  To bad hed be a skipper with no deckhands!!!  What a douchebag!
Haha totally
ts-pulsar
+54|6472
Dogfights kicks ass, especially when you watch an episode with the pilot who the episode is about.  Got to do that a few months ago, neighbor at the families summer house is James Swett, and dogfights did an episode on the fight in which he won the MOH.  He's a cool guy and loves to talk about it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard