BringinDaRuckus
+3|6278|California SouthSanFrancsico
Hey im new to bf2 and bf2s and this site has helped me alot with the localization files weapon unlocks strategies i basically read the whole wiki and genral information about battlefield. I also spotted some poeple on this forum in pubs like Rickert or something.

Any way i also was wondering how to setup snapshots in game cause i dont know and when playing a battlerecoder server do u have to dl it right after or is there a time limit o dl thx

My account is my bf2s name BringinDaRuckus i wanna show my stats and stuff but dont know how yet ill fgure it out shud be easy

Last edited by BringinDaRuckus (2007-03-30 08:27:15)

Drexel
+43|6516|Philadelphia
Snapshot as in a Screen shot is the print screen button by default.

If you are looking for a Video file, then you gotta get into a server that runs Battlerecorder and then download the file pretty soon after the round.  To conserve space on the server, they normally delete files after "X" amount of rounds, so the sooner the better.  I've found that there are some servers on the filter list that say have battlerecorder, but they are corrupt or something.

Any who, after you download the files, you'll need to record them with some recording program (Fraps is the most common).  Of course, if you have a really good computer, you can record with fraps in-game, giving a first person perspective rather than the third person you get from Battlerecorder.
BringinDaRuckus
^ Thx ^
Ok so ined Fraps program to play the dl file but cant i just transfer the file to my bf2 demos directory and play it in the community section? If not ill just get fraps or wutever. I wud give u karma but i dont have enuff posts lol

Last edited by BringinDaRuckus (2007-03-30 08:39:15)

Drexel
+43|6516|Philadelphia
Fraps is the recording program.  You view the Battlerecorder file through the community tab.  I personally don't know of a way to record from the game itself, so I use Fraps to record my shots.

**Edit**  I really don't need any karma

Last edited by Drexel (2007-03-30 08:45:31)

BringinDaRuckus
Yea but imean when i finish playing in a battle recorder server when i dl the file i can just play it straight into community tab?
Drexel
+43|6516|Philadelphia
That's the only way to view it (as far as I know), but if you want to save a video of it, you must use a recording program.
san4
The Mas
+311|6728|NYC, a place to live
It would be great if there were a different program for viewing battlerecorder files because the in-game viewer stinks.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6351
this is going to sound dumb but can fraps be on any server or is there a required server
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6376|Oregon
fraps runs independently of Bf2. It records whatever is on your screen.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard