thewolfisloose
+0|6231|London, UK
No I agree with cowami, but I wouldn't rule out something similar, just not a blatant err reenactment for lack of a better word. If that is the kind of thing that this game will involve, I can see a serious widespread ban
Chillay-14
+21|6670
yea, i recon if they did put 9/11 in it, it whud be like you gotta help or you see a plane hit the building from a LONG way away so it doesnt show people gettin hurt

Last edited by Chillay-14 (2007-03-29 18:08:04)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
OMG it's NYC WOOOOOT.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Superior Mind wrote:

OMG it's NYC WOOOOOT.
High five!
We are teh secks.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684

cowami wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

OMG it's NYC WOOOOOT.
High five!
We are teh secks.
What borough u live in?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Superior Mind wrote:

cowami wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

OMG it's NYC WOOOOOT.
High five!
We are teh secks.
What borough u live in?
Queens, down the street from St. John's University. Haven't we been through this?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684

cowami wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

cowami wrote:

High five!
We are teh secks.
What borough u live in?
Queens, down the street from St. John's University. Haven't we been through this?
Shit, I don't remember lol.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6472|Somewhere else

liquix wrote:

The GTA series has never displeased me, excited for the IV
I thought SA suxed. It was like they took Vice City, and threw in The Sims.

I played it for a handful of hours, but then just quit after dying in the middle of missions from starving.  Middle of a car chase, my car would screech to a halt, he'd fall out. and the screen would pan away.  Then I noticed my hunger amount.  GHEY.

The wieght lifting, the accuracy, and the food killed it for me.  I want Mayhem, not a damn burger.
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6457|Melbourne - Home of Football
Looking goooood.
Megalomatthew
+6|6402

Chillay-14 wrote:

yea, i recon if they did put 9/11 in it, it whud be like you gotta help or you see a plane hit the building from a LONG way away so it doesnt show people gettin hurt
Regardless, Jack "Fuck-wad" Thomson (not to mention countless other lawyers, parents, and politicians) would have a field day with that one.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6567
Fuck Yeah!!!!

This looks sweet. Hopefully its got a better story than San Andreas.
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6537|Leftern America

Seal 3 wrote:

/BONER
/BIGGER BONER
Raphi
Banned
+354|6250|Basel, Switzerland
I wanna get it on my computer PS3 is too expensive and I prefer to play on my computer.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.

KillahStyle wrote:

I wanna get it on my computer PS3 is too expensive and I prefer to play on my computer.
Yeah it'll come out for PC but not for quite a few months after the PS3/360 release
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6278|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc Pc

Last edited by ShawN_ (2007-03-30 00:40:22)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6278|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
How can you say that the Russian dude is the Main Character?? you don't know that!

And graphics are great but would be better if Rockstar would just forget the crap-soles and focus on PC..
Consoles will never beat PCs, not in performance nor in gameplay... just a shame that developers won't face this...

Don't get me wrong, i would love to own a Xbox 360 (which is the best of the 3 out now), but it is just not worth the money...

Last edited by ShawN_ (2007-03-30 00:46:50)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

man if it looks like that then ........ *drools*

then again, I have no 360/PS3 yet...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6518|Milkystania, yurop
Well i guess it will be a good idea to upgrade the old comp for this bad boy

Oh yeah my booner was teh biggest
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6440

ShawN_ wrote:

How can you say that the Russian dude is the Main Character?? you don't know that!

And graphics are great but would be better if Rockstar would just forget the crap-soles and focus on PC..
Consoles will never beat PCs, not in performance nor in gameplay... just a shame that developers won't face this...

Don't get me wrong, i would love to own a Xbox 360 (which is the best of the 3 out now), but it is just not worth the money...
ur a joke!

How can u say consoles  are rubbish, and u havn't even played them. You were whining about their resolution being lower than the PC and u didn't even know what does 720p, 1080 i and p means.

Last edited by rabee2789b (2007-03-30 02:03:43)

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6466|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

ShawN_ wrote:

Its also about rockstar north's poket, sales dude, more consoles = more sales
voodoodolphins
+92|6695
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no bulldozer I see....I am not going to lie, that disappoints me
thewolfisloose
+0|6231|London, UK

rabee2789b wrote:

ShawN_ wrote:

ur a joke!

How can u say consoles  are rubbish, and u havn't even played them. You were whining about their resolution being lower than the PC and u didn't even know what does 720p, 1080 i and p means.
Agreed! But I also agree that consoles will never keep up with PCs, but what you've got to remember is, it costs a hell of a lot to upgrade computers and they need to be upgraded to keep up with the games relatively regularly compared to a console which will stay with the same technology for years until a new console comes out, but they're still making games for the previous ones. Plus consoles appeal to more, theres no tech know-how required. To upgrade a computer you need some degree of technical knowledge which most people don't have.

I don't know what you mean when you say consoles will never beat PC game play, thats down to the game! Unless you mean how we interface with PC games, the keyboard and mouse will always be better than a game pad for FPS, RPG, RTS etc. But then the game pad will always be best for beat em up, third person, racing and platform etc, thats my opinion anyway.

Oh and well who's that guy gonna be then? How can you suggest that its a stupid guess to say he's gonna be the main character!? I don't think hes Russian, I think Russian and Middle Eastern accents probably sound similar with English being spoken. He looks like one of the MEC soldiers from BF2 and we all know it's no secret that game developers use stereotypes in their games, espcially Rockstar...
aLeX
.?
+160|6323|:D

Looks good, thank god I already have my 360! Its teh tits, GTA should look good on it

..Yes it was a boast, e-penis increases!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6481|Gogledd Cymru

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK

thewolfisloose wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

ShawN_ wrote:

ur a joke!

Agreed! But I also agree that consoles will never keep up with PCs, but what you've got to remember is, it costs a hell of a lot to upgrade computers and they need to be upgraded to keep up with the games relatively regularly compared to a console which will stay with the same technology for years until a new console comes out, but they're still making games for the previous ones. Plus consoles appeal to more, theres no tech know-how required. To upgrade a computer you need some degree of technical knowledge which most people don't have.

I don't know what you mean when you say consoles will never beat PC game play, thats down to the game! Unless you mean how we interface with PC games, the keyboard and mouse will always be better than a game pad for FPS, RPG, RTS etc. But then the game pad will always be best for beat em up, third person, racing and platform etc, thats my opinion anyway.

Oh and well who's that guy gonna be then? How can you suggest that its a stupid guess to say he's gonna be the main character!? I don't think hes Russian, I think Russian and Middle Eastern accents probably sound similar with English being spoken. He looks like one of the MEC soldiers from BF2 and we all know it's no secret that game developers use stereotypes in their games, espcially Rockstar...
He is definatly from the former soviet block.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard