AudioAtomica
+53|6256
http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/vi … php?t=5585

Watch all of those (I especially recoomend the 8th one down titled 'HIV AIDS Fact Or Fraud ')

HIV is benign it does NOT cause AIDS.

Alright normally I would just assume that these people are just the other side of the arguement, but after 20 or so years of absolutely NO progress being made with the war on AIDS and billions spent, I really have no choice but to believe they're right or atleast on the right track. But damn after all those years of commercials and 'F.L.A.S.H.' telling us that HIV causes AIDS and the possibility that it's total bullshit. Damn.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6452|The Land of Scott Walker
Ok, let's go tell the Mayo clinic they're wrong.  You first. 

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hiv-aids/DS00005
l41e
+677|6655

I personally trust the Mayo Clinic more than a bunch of random, unverified videos on YouTube.
AudioAtomica
+53|6256

Stingray24 wrote:

HIV doesn't do anything bro, AIDS does. HIV has been around for centuries, and was commonlgy known as HTVC-4 or something, but AIDS has only been around 20-30 years. Before it was believed to  cause  AIDS it was beleived to cause cancer and Altzhiemers. (By the same guy ho claimed it causes AIDS 'Dr. Gallo.)

Last edited by AudioAtomica (2007-03-29 17:56:50)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6577|USA
don't believe everything you hear. certainly, AIDS could be aquired through another means, i guess, but HIV is KNOWN through the millions of thousands of cases of it to cause AIDS.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

Breaking News: Medical Research Group claims HIV not linked to AIDS

Breaking News: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claims the HIV link to AIDS was a "Zionist and Western conspiracy" to "denounce the oppressed peoples of the truly free worlds", orders terrorist attacks on Western nations

Breaking News: NATO and EU declare war on Iran, China, and Russia

You know it'd happen.
AudioAtomica
+53|6256

Ender2309 wrote:

don't believe everything you hear. certainly, AIDS could be aquired through another means, i guess, but HIV is KNOWN through the millions of thousands of cases of it to cause AIDS.
If it's known then show me PROOF. Un-Deniable Proof. Not some hypothesis or theory.
l41e
+677|6655

AudioAtomica wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

If it's known then show me PROOF. Un-Deniable Proof. Not some hypothesis or theory.
Show me proof of your theory.
Hurricane
Banned

AudioAtomica wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

I haven't watched the videos, but is your stuff any more "un-deniable" than the past 20 years of research?
AudioAtomica
+53|6256

Hurricane wrote:

AudioAtomica wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

I haven't watched the videos, but is your stuff any more "un-deniable" than the past 20 years of research?
Has the past 20 years gotten us anywhere?
Hurricane
Banned

Somewhat, we've got treatments to help suppress the effects of AIDS. The problem with HIV is that it's a retrovirus, and its DNA and RNA constantly change. It's mutating very often, so it's hard to create a solid cure when it'll likely be useless in a year.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

HIV does not ALWAYS cause AIDs.  There you go.

But on the flipside, you cannot contract AIDs without contracting HIV first.

so to recap: You can contract HIV and not get AIDs. You cannot contract AIDs without having HIV.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-03-29 18:02:45)

l41e
+677|6655

AudioAtomica wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

AudioAtomica wrote:

Has the past 20 years gotten us anywhere?
Have the people in your videos gotten us anywhere? If they're so much better than the entire medical community,  and they're complete geniuses, surely they must have made some progress by now.

/flips open Newsweek
/flips open newspaper
/turns on TV
/clicks through news channels

.../cricket
AudioAtomica
+53|6256
For all of you that don't bother to watch the Videos. They pretty much say that Dr. Gallo, after failing to prove that retro-virus's cause cancer, altzhiemers and other common diseases, that he jumped at the opprutinity and said it causes AIDS and in the panick of protests (all the gays angry when AIDS was known as GRID (gay-related-infeciontary-disease or something.)the Goverment began funding research which put thousands of doctors back to work. etc etc. They're saying all pretty much saying we should be fighting AIDS not HIV, because there is NO PROOF that HIV directly causes AIDS since HIV has been aorund for a long as time and AIDS hasn't. There's also a highly toxic medicine known as AZT that might cause AIDS. AZT is used to fight HIV.
AudioAtomica
+53|6256

Hurricane wrote:

Somewhat, we've got treatments to help suppress the effects of AIDS. .
All they treat are the disease that you're vulnerable to thanks to AIDS, we've had those treatments before AIDS was even around.
SteikeTa
+153|6754|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
There is some medicine that can kill a lot of the HIV virus, but not all. The reason why it do not kill everything is because when it's being attacked by the medicine and starts dying, it goes into "sleep". The medicine can't detect and kill the "sleeping" virus. So therefor, today it can't be removed entirely. They are  researching for something that can also find and kill the remaining virus that is now inactive. They have come a long way, but not to the finish line yet.
AudioAtomica
+53|6256

SteikeTa wrote:

There is some medicine that can kill a lot of the HIV virus, but not all. The reason why it do not kill everything is because when it's being attacked by the medicine and starts dying, it goes into "sleep". The medicine can't detect and kill the "sleeping" virus. So therefor, today it can't be removed entirely. They are  researching for something that can also find and kill the remaining virus that is now inactive. They have come a long way, but not to the finish line yet.
Finally someone replied with something useful. Thanks for that, you wouldn't happen to now what the medication is called?
SteikeTa

AudioAtomica wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Finally someone replied with something useful. Thanks for that, you wouldn't happen to now what the medication is called?
Hmmmmm..... maybe something in the line of Reprico.... something. I'm not sure. I am probably way off. Long time since I read it. Illustrated Science Magazine. Love reading it. Some months ago that I read about it. It is very interesting stuff to read about in my opinion.

Edit: usage of the word "read" is over used in this post!!

Last edited by SteikeTa (2007-03-29 18:25:05)

Hurricane
Banned

I'll say it again: we're having problems with combating HIV because it's very dynamic, one treatment for one guy might not work on another. It's just like the common cold.
SteikeTa

Hurricane wrote:

I'll say it again: we're having problems with combating HIV because it's very dynamic, one treatment for one guy might not work on another. It's just like the common cold.
Not what they wrote in Illustrated Science though. The stated reason was because of the virus becoming inactive and that the medicine that was designed to defeat HIV only went after active virus. When the virus count became low, it became inactive to protect it self. Just stating what I read. I'm not a doctor so I can't say what is true or not.
williedyna
+7|6651
I love that vid..

it was right next to the one about the Germans being totally misunderstood during wwII ..  they weren't killing Jews, just sending them to a better place full of rainbows and puppies.

Dear lord Please help the ignorant people of the world.

Last edited by williedyna (2007-03-29 18:36:01)

SteikeTa

williedyna wrote:

I love that vid..

it was right next to the one about the Germans being totally misunderstood during wwII ..  they weren't killing Jews, just sending them to a better place full of rainbows and puppies.

Dear lord Please help the ignorant people of the world.
You meant to write that they weren't killing jews but sending them to better places full of.....? Haha, yeah, imagine saying that in court after killing your bitchy wife! But your honor, I love her and just wanted to send her to hel.... eeeh, heaven! Where she will be happy.

Ah, in that case, case dismissed!
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6680|Houston, Texas

AudioAtomica wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

HIV doesn't do anything bro, AIDS does. HIV has been around for centuries, and was commonlgy known as HTVC-4 or something, but AIDS has only been around 20-30 years. Before it was believed to  cause  AIDS it was beleived to cause cancer and Altzhiemers. (By the same guy ho claimed it causes AIDS 'Dr. Gallo.)
That could mean something happened that happens to the Flu virus every year, and why at one point it did not cause AIDS.

it mutated.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6742|Salt Lake City

SteikeTa wrote:

AudioAtomica wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Hmmmmm..... maybe something in the line of Reprico.... something. I'm not sure. I am probably way off. Long time since I read it. Illustrated Science Magazine. Love reading it. Some months ago that I read about it. It is very interesting stuff to read about in my opinion.

Edit: usage of the word "read" is over used in this post!!
You better go back and read your science mag again.  The reason that we can't stop viri is because we haven't yet found a way to kill a virus, within the host, without killing or severely damaging the host as well.

Now to the OP.  If HIV doesn't cause AIDs, then prove this.  Show me one person that got AIDs that didn't first have HIV, and then I'll believe your statement has some credibility.
BVC
+325|6702
Sheesh...doesn't anyone know, Ronald Reagan and god caused AIDS...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard