LT.Victim
+1,175|6560|British Columbia, Canada
Ok, well I got a few links for hacks, one of them was a hack for BF2142, I need BF2..

And another was for patch 1.03, and 1.12, And I tried searched and could only get a detected hack for 1.3.
PASSUBY
+30|6630|Louisiana
Send him a hack that is detected and will/may issue a hardware ban!
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6706
sp0rkeh, gogogo
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
LT.Victim

TehMyke wrote:

sp0rkeh, gogogo
Thats exactly what I need, got a link?
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6553|Behind you, with a knife
I searched on 187 ci, the only thing i got is one for patch 1.31 and one for bf2142... i guess we'll need to send him a cowbell
LT.Victim
Meh.. Maybe I'll just kidnap him.
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6553|Behind you, with a knife

LT.Victim wrote:

Meh.. Maybe I'll just kidnap him.
Or tell him that you got one for bf2142 for him...
Shiffdaddy
+73|6331

R0lyP0ly wrote:

don't send him a virus. Mess with him in-game, but don't send him a virus. That's not funny, at all. Computers are expensive.
I agree, computers are too expensive to do that too.  Fuck with his in game, and get him a pb ban.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6523|South Florida

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

Ya just send him some shit that will fuck over his computer. Maybe google: Virus,download,hack or something along those lines.
you cant get a virus when you want one.

Send him the MSX 'old' hacks and then tell him the warning at the beggining was put in by you because you wanted to keep people thinkin they shouldnt use it, act real sincere to him to, like your good pals, and you really wanna share hacks with him, make it real.

BOOM BAN

http://www.msxsecurity.com/bf2.php

Click "try demo" then transfer the file to him through xfire or something that way he doesnt read that warning, say there custom, by you, or something. just lie,

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-03-29 20:24:52)

15 more years! 15 more years!
David.P
Banned
+649|6271
What map did you meet him on anyway?

san4 wrote:

Arrange a meeting in an empty server.  Tell him you are testing a new reviving hack that gives you double points and you'll give it to him if it works. Then kidnap him and see how long he'll cooperate.
Nice idea! How about he pm's a few of us and we take turns kidnapping him? I would to shotty whore his ass a few times. And would'nt anyone else here like to teach this little fuck a lesson in rule breaking?
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6320|Orrstrayleea
Lol, poor kid sounds 7, asking for hacks....what if you had been an EA rep. now that would be funny
Houli999
+9|6236
This kids grammer really sucks. I think he is afraid of periods or commas.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6706

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

you cant get a virus when you want one.

Send him the MSX 'old' hacks and then tell him the warning at the beggining was put in by you because you wanted to keep people thinkin they shouldnt use it, act real sincere to him to, like your good pals, and you really wanna share hacks with him, make it real.

BOOM BAN

http://www.msxsecurity.com/bf2.php

Click "try demo" then transfer the file to him through xfire or something that way he doesnt read that warning, say there custom, by you, or something. just lie,
lawls, is "local -> create server" pb enabled? i wanna go pwn some bots in coop now
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
UUD40
+8|6369|San Diego, CA

R0lyP0ly wrote:

don't send him a virus. Mess with him in-game, but don't send him a virus. That's not funny, at all. Computers are expensive.
I too agree. It probably isn't his computer to begin with.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6559|Southampton, UK

UUD40 wrote:

R0lyP0ly wrote:

I too agree. It probably isn't his computer to begin with.
I disagree.
Fuck his computer to hell

- He's the one asking for hacks, WE HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR HACKERS

Last edited by Knightnifer (2007-03-29 23:24:53)

An Enlarged Liver
+35|6741|Backward Ass Kansas

LT.Victim wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

mark as spam
Wheres the fun in that, Anyone got a link to something that will completely fuck up your computer if you download it?

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Set him up somehow so he'll get caught by punkbuster
I was thinking about doing that, but the only one that I know of that I can download and I know its detected if you use it online is the MSX Offline Trial Hack..  And it says "DO NOT USE ONLINE - THIS HACK IS DETECTED" when you start it up..

Snipingruven wrote:

LOL, you block his name in the Message body but his name "badb0y1300" is still in the upper left of the window!

Send him a virus.
Doesn't matter, thats not his xfire, I'm not THAT dumb..
You would only know: "And it says "DO NOT USE ONLINE - THIS HACK IS DETECTED" when you start it up.." if you tried to install it yourself, so I guess the kid is not that dumb after all.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

mark as spam
Wheres the fun in that, Anyone got a link to something that will completely fuck up your computer if you download it?

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I was thinking about doing that, but the only one that I know of that I can download and I know its detected if you use it online is the MSX Offline Trial Hack..  And it says "DO NOT USE ONLINE - THIS HACK IS DETECTED" when you start it up..

Snipingruven wrote:

LOL, you block his name in the Message body but his name "badb0y1300" is still in the upper left of the window!

Send him a virus.
You would only know: "And it says "DO NOT USE ONLINE - THIS HACK IS DETECTED" when you start it up.." if you tried to install it yourself, so I guess the kid is not that dumb after all.
But Victim can tell him that he made that pop up to discourage the use of the hack? And blabber on about some bullshit like "When you pay for it, the *insert hack company here* tells you it isn't detected, and its there to discourage piracy. its safe to use i swear!"

Lol. Btw, If you want i can send you some compressed virii (so they won't harm YOUR computer until you unzip them) and you can tell him to unzip them and there your hacks xD
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

gene_pool wrote:

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

mark as spam

RoosterCantrell wrote:

But Victim can tell him that he made that pop up to discourage the use of the hack? And blabber on about some bullshit like "When you pay for it, the *insert hack company here* tells you it isn't detected, and its there to discourage piracy. its safe to use i swear!"

Lol. Btw, If you want i can send you some compressed virii (so they won't harm YOUR computer until you unzip them) and you can tell him to unzip them and there your hacks xD
do it pool, you know you wanna
Raphi
Banned
+354|6256|Basel, Switzerland
Send him a virus called: Hack. Tell him it's the greatest HaxXZZzorz and he will use it. Hope it's gonna fuck his computer ;p
gene_pool
Banned

KillahStyle wrote:

Send him a virus called: Hack. Tell him it's the greatest HaxXZZzorz and he will use it. Hope it's gonna fuck his computer ;p
Lol, yea.

Victim, add "genomesystem" to Xfire, and i shall supply
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6667|Everett, WA, US

R0lyP0ly wrote:

And reformatting your computer is free.  Send him a batch file that deletes some required .dll's and .exe's.  It's pretty easy to write if you know command.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6703

LT.Victim wrote:

Xfire this kid?

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/ … kslol2.jpg

I dunno whats funnier, the fact that he thinks I hack, or his grammar.

What should I say/do to him If I do xfire him? I kind of feel like sending him something that will fuck up his computer, any ideas?

PS. If you really want his xfire, PM or xfire me
OMG H4X!!!
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6703
That is soooo fricking hysterically funny you should use it as your sig.
He said hack or some varient of the word more than he used any other word in that entire...er...sentence?
                                                                                                               (If that is what you want to call it)

Last edited by Deadmonkiefart (2007-03-30 00:24:49)

LT.Victim

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

mark as spam

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Snipingruven wrote:

Send him a virus.
Ya, I've tried it, for single player... btw, it sucked and the Aimbot didn't even work right.

I'll just send it to the guy and do what gene_pool said if the kid ever comes on Xfire.
gene_pool
Banned

LT.Victim wrote:

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

mark as spam

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Ya, I've tried it, for single player... btw, it sucked and the Aimbot didn't even work right.

I'll just send it to the guy and do what gene_pool said if the kid ever comes on Xfire.
Kid? Pfft. And anyway i jumped on my old Xfire (got a new one cause i was getting stalked ) and i told you i formatted and don't have them anymore. Sorry

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard