Poll

What do u think about " No base raping rule"?

Its a riticulous rule!37%37% - 37
I love it !30%30% - 30
Illusion of Safe-Heaven (kids think that they r safe )29%29% - 29
What is that rule about ? :S4%4% - 4
Total: 100
park226
+2|6272

Drakef wrote:

If another team can't fight back, then I will leave.

It's not about points. It is about lacking in entertainment.
how about switching sides?
park226
+2|6272

seymorebutts443 wrote:

']['error wrote:

I baserape
ditto

the way i see it is, if you're so stupid that you can't grab a base, you deserve to get your ass pounded by our firepower.
and if the teams are unbalanced with all the officers on one side, it's their fault and should be pounced on?
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6363|Vancouver

park226 wrote:

Drakef wrote:

If I should switch sides, then I'll be on the carrier, dying repeatedly. No fun that way either.

"Base raping" should be fine.
park226
+2|6272

Drakef wrote:

park226 wrote:

Drakef wrote:

If I should switch sides, then I'll be on the carrier, dying repeatedly. No fun that way either.

"Base raping" should be fine.
exactly, we all just want fun.
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6296|Malaysia
You spawn ,you die, you wait another 15 seconds, repeat the first 2 steps.

Sounds like fun ? No. I wont mind attacking caps, but raping an uncap is just no fun ,especially if you're on the receiving end. So if my team loses the Airfield on Wake or get raped on it ,I'd just blame the team
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield

seymorebutts443 wrote:

']['error wrote:

I baserape
ditto

the way i see it is, if you're so stupid that you can't grab a base, you deserve to get your ass pounded by our firepower.
Total agreement.  And the way our servers are ran.

Last edited by imdead (2007-03-29 23:29:38)

T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6284|Pennsyltucky

When I first started playing (a whole 7 weeks ago) I really like the No Raping of Uncaps rules on some servers.

However the last few weeks I've been playing on a Server that allows it.  I'm gowing accustomed to be able to run into the enemy Uncap & raising Cain even if I'm not SecOps.  Today I went in, destroyed an APC, then stole their tank getting a kill on the way out.  Fun stuff man.

Then of course the next round I was switched and ended up getting spawn killed like crazy at the Uncap, such is life in BF2.

For me I find the fewer rules the better, but that's just me.

Keep the server rules to:  no Intentional TKs,  no jackass behavoir,  and Friendly Fire ON.
Flakturnal
+21|6443|Perth,WA
The ones that complain about base raping are the ones that start doing it earliest the next round. Its a vicious cycle.

Im generally on Oman, so if Im Mec on the receiving end its a good way to get some AT and sniper kills.  I dont yell abuse at the other team, I generally taunt the ones I kill, generally saying their raping skill are average at best.
Hell its not like they dont have AA
Its fucking war!!!!!!!! they dont have rules like that in real life. I know the game isn't realistic but they should still have aspects of realism.
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

Considering how small some maps are, it takes less than 30 seconds to bomb enemy airfield, rearm, and than bomb it again. With this in mind that rule has to be enforced. Otherwise who wins the first dogfight controls the air. Not fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard