pope
+0|6693
this is to everybody who has called anybody a whore such as plane whore tank whore. GET OVER IT. you hate people because they noob tube or D. dive or bunny hop. just get over it that is how the pros play have you ever played with blazin he is a fricken kangaroo. if you hate what the pros do then learn to counter act it like bunny hopping yourself or mabye just D. diving. just learn to play the game the way the pros do and if you dont like it find a noob server or somthing so stop bitching about all this whoring and just play the game

ty for reading my post

let me know what you think

Last edited by pope (2006-01-14 10:41:12)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6748
funniest thing i encountered with d. diving was somone who said to me ( after killing me ) THERE BUNNY HOP OVER THAT!
i simply replied * i tried ...ya didnt see me hopping like mad?*

srry but i aint gonna stand there and let you kill me so you feel better about your gaming experience...stay alive no matter how ya have to do it.
thinner44
+1|6807
But those that don't like bunny hopping or dolphin diving don't actually have to "GET OVER IT". I think the new patch will address these things, so if you (like you say), play like the pros and the new patch removes these items 'in-game', will it be a case of you having to "GET OVER IT". 
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6835

pope wrote:

this is to everybody who has called anybody a whore such as plane whore tank whore. GET OVER IT. you hate people because they noob tube or D. dive or bunny hop. just get over it that is how the pros play have you ever played with blazin he is a fricken kangaroo. if you hate what the pros do then learn to counter act it like bunny hopping yourself or mabye just D. diving. just learn to play the game the way the pros do and if you dont like it find a noob server or somthing so stop bitching about all this whoring and just play the game

ty for reading my post

let me know what you think
" that is how the pros play "

A smile starts

" if you hate what the pros do then learn to counter act it like bunny hopping yourself or mabye just D. diving. just learn to play the game the way the pros do "

The pros? I would love to see this guy in person. I allway wonder what they look like.

Ps the " PRO'S " just got patched out of the game.
pope
+0|6693
lol,m if you play with any of the top 10 guys even though nobody cares about them but if you play with them they hop and dive all over the place
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6690|Sweden
What is dolphin diving?
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

JON.ANTONSSON wrote:

What is dolphin diving?
when someone jumps then goes prones which makes them hard to hit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard