Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

One word: Rednecks
Gee that explains it all, thankyou
your welcome
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6670|New Hampshire, USA
Honestly, i dont think anyone has a problem with canada.  It is just a random joke that no one understands.  I believe it all started with the greatest movie ever: south park bigger longer and uncut.  As kyle's mom says: "Blame canada, blame canada! with all their beady little eyes and flappin heads so full of lies, blame canada, blame canadaaa! they're not even a real country anyways."
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
too_money2007
+145|6348|Keller, Tx
Its the same mentality people have who believes Texans ride horses to school/work. People are stupid in general.

Though, Canada is mighty lame. I've been there... it sucked, bad.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6450|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Its mostly due to mass ignorance. We went down to Florida a few years back, and during a stop for food in North Carolina, we came out of the restaurant to see about 5 people crowded around our car. They were all wondering what the white fluff around our tires and our car was.
Its freaking SNOW people, it is NOT harmful. Step away from the vehicle and let the poor tourists go.
It was fun lol.

Why was Canada lame btw money?
Dan Havok
+14|6468
Hey Canada, don't feel bad.  If it wasn't for Canada we wouldn't have Pam Anderson, and without Pam Anderson we wouldn't have Barb Wire.  So thank you Canada.
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6782|Backward Ass Kansas
Your right - I've been there - It is awsome. At least the part I saw (BC) was pretty cool.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard