crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6654|Teesside, UK

usmarine2007 wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Major Spittle and lowing.  They always make me laugh.  See Major Spittles post above to see why.
above what?
Above the quote your quoting. near the top of the page.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha

sergeriver wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

ATG wrote:

I'm just saying instead of complaining, why don't you just go to another forum or lurk in the Junk Drawer?
That's exactly what I've been doing. This thread here just seemed like a good place to say it like it is. Also, if you couldn't care less, then why waste your time responding to me
The idea is you name those people you never agree with not to discredit the whole forum.
In that case... I think I have never agreed with Fancy_Pollux, but I'm not even sure what that guy does in the D&ST section. I am inclined to disagree with ATG and usmarine a lot, but every now and then one of them says something that makes sense. Oh and Lowing. Thing is, most of their arguments are variations of 'LIBERALS SUCK' and that gets really old really fast. Not saying I am a liberal or always agree with them... it's just that they tend to be a little less offensive. It's Debate and Serious Talk, not Insulting Competition.
That said, there are those who I respect, despite my harsh post above. These include Braddock (spelling?), Kmarion, Bubbalo, Serge, and CameronPoe. There's others who are hard to take seriously but whose posts are very amusing, like usmarine and Major Spittle.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6405|North Carolina

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

I love fighting with

Cameron Poe and
Sergeriver

I like fighting with any democrat and any creationist
You do realize most Creationists are Republican, right?
Turquoise
O Canada

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I like a good argument when it is healthy and when it can be part of a constructive debate, to often that is not the case in DST i`m sorry to say, DST is more often about the agrument for arguments sake witch is not constructive and doesn`t lead anywhere.

We never come to draw an conclusion together that we all could stand for and that`s a weakness of this particular subsection.

However i still enjoy some of the debatees in this section for having some 1337 debating skillz, while others are just plain stupid and cant back up anything they say or why they say it.

Biggest weekness for some of the DST regulars is when proven wrong they suddenly fall silent in their own topic with the latest Prius vs Hummer topics as a good example where a regular makes a valid statement over a false and poorly written article in The Reporter.

BE MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT WHEN YOU ARE WRONG !!!!

And voice your own opinion not the one you think are most popular at the moment.
This pretty much sums it up. There's hardly a respectable debatee here. I don't enjoy arguing with any of you. You're all thick-headed and never admit it when you're wrong. Arguing with you people is like a broken pencil -- pointless. It pretty much always comes down to 'You're wrong because you're a liberal/anti-american' or 'You're wrong because you're a conservative/pro american'. I realize I don't post alot in the D&ST section, but that's because of reasons stated above. I do read a lot of the debates though, and often the pure stupidity and ignorance makes me shake my head and go "I'll just stay out of this mess".
Would you like to debate over this? 
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America

Turquoise wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

I love fighting with

Cameron Poe and
Sergeriver

What about W. J. Bryan? I know...most of them

Last edited by DesertFox423 (2007-03-24 16:48:02)

Turquoise
O Canada

DesertFox423 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

I love fighting with

Cameron Poe and
Sergeriver

What about W. J. Bryan? I know...most of them
Good reference, Desertfox...  that was back when Democrats were social conservatives.

Dezerteagal, I'm guessing you're Libertarian.  In many ways, I agree with them.

EDIT: Had to clarify who I was talking to...

Last edited by Turquoise (2007-03-24 23:05:52)

R0lyP0ly
+161|6654|USA
I like debate with the "liberals". And the hundreds of peons who chirp in with a random assortment of words, claim they've proven a point, and thus devolve into useless name calling after they are destroyed in a simple statement of fact...

That being said, I also just like debate as a means of recreation. (And stress relief). I'm surprised nobody has mentioned me, I thought I was a bit more  active than apparently I am.

/wrist.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6654|USA
i love to hate poe lol.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6633|USA
I hate you all.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6806|Orlando, FL - Age 43

CameronPoe wrote:

... Darth_Fleder (MIA)....
Not entirely MIA Have recently purchased a new home which is keeping me somewhat busier not to mention I have been running a TWL team.
http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewteam.asp?team=NHB+Clan

Libs I enjoy debating...

CameronPoe
Bertster7
Marconius
Skruples
too_money2007
+145|6308|Keller, Tx
What about me? I hate you all!!!

Actually, I usually don't get into threads here anymore because you guys piss me off too much with your stupid replys.

Bubbalo has to be the worst.
CameronPoe is 2nd, since he thinks he knows everything about everything. And he's got Gingervitis.
Serge is lame too, because all of his threads usually end up bashing America, even though he says he's not out to do it.

I have to remember that you guys are political masters and have IQ's of 200. Apparently coming to a video game message board and trying to make yourselves looks smart and whinning about everything in the world makes cool and feel popular.

I love all the Americans.

oh, and i hate myself the most. so, bleh!

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-03-29 09:45:36)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Lemme think

Lowing *huggles* I'm sure he's a pretty cool guy under that cold, hard, neo-conservative exterior
Major Spittle
usmarine
FadedSteve

Ummm... I'm sure there are a lot of others, but I can't think of you all now.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

too_money2007 wrote:

Serge is lame too, because all of his threads usually end up bashing America, even though he says he's not out to do it.
I love all the Americans.
Could you provide a link to one post, out of my last 300, where I bash America?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard