sydroost
+1|6237
Is there really going to be a 1.5 patch for bf2 cos it seems as though alot of ppl r chatting about it but is there any evidence from DICE or EA?
Crossfire
Norwegian TV-missile spammer
+2|6460|Stavanger, Norway
I don't know, but I think EA and DICE gives a damn in BF2 and focuses on 2142. Idiots...
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6715|Melbourne, Australia
they are going to need to "focus" alot on 2142 to even get me to concider touching that futuristic bs
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6649|pimelteror.de
take a look:

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … dID=174378

it seems, like there will be another patch to come.
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6479|denmark
there will come a patch 1.5 sometime in the future. it is the boards believe, that we haven't milked BF2 a 100 % yet.

regards EA/DICE
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6641

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

take a look:

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … dID=174378

it seems, like there will be another patch to come.
When a moderator or admin creates a thread asking about issues, feedback, ideas, and the like, make sure your post is constructive, has helpful details, and is on topic. Things like your hardware information, detail about the steps you've taken to resolve an issue, accurate counts of how often something occurs, or good information to back your ideas is all very helpful in not only convincing development teams to make changes, but in allowing them and the testing teams to reproduce the issue so that they can research and fix it.

half of people dont post or I dont know any at who post how they would resolve any of the bf2 glitches. But could be start. Maybe if EA releases Bf2's source code we would be able to make some changes on our own.

Last edited by blademaster (2007-03-29 00:13:59)

sithao
+63|6622|Los Angeles, California
Don't they usually add a map(s) when they're releasing a final patch for there game?, I think they did that for 1942 all i know i played it when it came out, Quit, Then played it again a few weeks ago and there where some new maps.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6783|Bulgaria
I hope so, I mean a new patch, with let's say 1 more map
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6487|Menlo Park, CA
This game has been out for over two years now. . . .

I think they would only do a small update. . . .why would they give us anything free?? I mean creating a map, coding it etc. takes man hours away from future projects that make money. . .

DICE is obviously working on a new project, if anything they would attempt little updates.  But in all honesty I dont see an update anytime soon. . . .2142 is the newest version, BF2 is old in their eyes, if anything 2142 gets the update, BF2 just marinates in its own buggy world.  Those who play it will still play it, those who have moved on will stay away.

I will continue to play. . . .I love BF2!! Personally I kinda dont want them to fuck with the game, cause everytime they do, they make it worse!!! If they want to add a map then more power to em'! Although anyone who honestly thinks that is going to happen is a really good optimist!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-03-29 00:56:13)

Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6697|MoVal So-Cal
If there is.....for fucks sake make the Assault class have more then 1 smoke nade. While there at it they can make the smoke thicker and the poof bigger. I love those things, the confuse the hell out of people on Karkand
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6487|Menlo Park, CA

Pernicious544 wrote:

If there is.....for fucks sake make the Assault class have more then 1 smoke nade. While there at it they can make the smoke thicker and the poof bigger. I love those things, the confuse the hell out of people on Karkand
I agree with that! Or they could add the RPG-7 in vanilla as an unlock for the anti tank kit!!! There are a number of things they "could fix", the bottom line is it aint gonna happen . . . . .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard