jessefer
+6|6693|Florida,U.S.A
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/arti … article.do

now do you guys see what your doin...... 

Last edited by jessefer (2007-03-29 00:25:51)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6769|The United Center
"An error has occurred..."
sithao
+63|6648|Los Angeles, California
Sorry an error has occured

Click here to go back or click here to return to the homepage.

If the problem persists, email [email protected] and we will investigate.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6667
there is an error when u view the page
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584
Bad link
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584
I wonder if the bad link is just me?

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6695|Colorado
Ahhh that's so sad. I bet they were like WTF! we didn't mean it.
jessefer
+6|6693|Florida,U.S.A
there i think i fixed it
masculata
+24|6699|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/

A father-of-two hanged himself live over the internet in Britain's first 'cyber suicide'.

Kevin Whitrick, 42, took his life after being goaded by dozens of chatroom users from across the world who initially believed he was play acting.

But as they watched in horror, Mr Whitrick climbed onto a chair, smashed through a ceiling and then hanged himself with a piece of rope.

Today distraught users of the site said that they felt sick and had previously thought the web broadcast was a hoax.

They confirmed Mr Whitrick told friends in the internet chat room of his plans to kill himself but, thinking he was joking, they egged him on telling him to make sure the his webcam was on.

"One chatter said: 'F***ing do it, get on with it, get it round your neck. For F***'s sake he can't even do this properly'."

Poor dude

Last edited by masculata (2007-03-29 00:31:41)

maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6324
What a bunch of sick fuckers. Poor guy
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584
With any luck a few users of this site will take a hint................

Last edited by Bubbalo (2007-03-29 00:34:24)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6428|NSW, Australia

its freakin sad that some people saw him standing on the chair with the neck tied around his neck and people egged him on WTF!!!

i hope those people who egged him on die in the hotest of fires.
jessefer
+6|6693|Florida,U.S.A
i would really like to know what they sed to him to drive him that far
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6648|Gold Coast, Australia
FUCK THOSE PEOPLE THAT EGGED HIM ON, FUCK THEM.

How the fuck can someone support a suicide. FUCK THEM.

THAT MAN HAS 2 12 YEAR-OLD TWINS.

FUCK THEM.

Thats sad
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6428|NSW, Australia

jessefer wrote:

well he was already suffering from depression so i guess they wouldnt have to have gone that far :\
jessefer
+6|6693|Florida,U.S.A
true but its hard to judge how depresed some 1 is. not defending any1 from that site but if i told you i was depressed would you think right off the bat i was goin to kill my self?
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6648|Gold Coast, Australia

jessefer wrote:

true but its hard to judge how depresed some 1 is. not defending any1 from that site but if i told you i was depressed would you think right off the bat i was goin to kill my self?
I would.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6428|NSW, Australia

but the thing is if a DEPRESSED person has a rope around their neck do you tell them to kill themsleves?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584
They didn't know he was depressed, they (apparently) thought it was a joke.
jessefer
+6|6693|Florida,U.S.A
your a better man then i.  over past years of being on line i don't believe mutch of nothing unless posted on a credible site. if i was in that situation i wouldn't egg it on but would be waiting for some sales pitch at the end like grave plots 20% off or something like that.  don't know maybe all the bull iv read on the net has made me somewhat calis
Metallicatt
+3|6785|Gold Coast, Down Under

TerrorisT² wrote:

FUCK THOSE PEOPLE THAT EGGED HIM ON, FUCK THEM.

How the fuck can someone support a suicide. FUCK THEM.

THAT MAN HAS 2 12 YEAR-OLD TWINS.

FUCK THEM.

Thats sad
AMEN to that, Brother!!
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6677|Teesside, UK

jessefer wrote:

sounds like he had already decided and either wanted to be talked out of it or talked in to it.

He was logged on with around 50 other users to a special "insult" chatroom where people "have a go at each other".
weird.  I guess it could mean he wasn't looking for friendly responses and needed to feel enough anger to do it.

jessefer wrote:

The article says he brought up the subject of killing himself.  Even for a joke telling someone who they can see putting a noose around their neck to hurry up and kill them selves is is one sick individual and I hope they suffer mental anguish.

Last edited by crimson_grunt (2007-03-29 00:58:34)

scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6659|Wigan. Manchester. England.

crimson_grunt wrote:

jessefer wrote:

sounds like he had already decided and either wanted to be talked out of it or talked in to it.

He was logged on with around 50 other users to a special "insult" chatroom where people "have a go at each other".
weird.  I guess it could mean he wasn't looking for friendly responses and needed to feel enough anger to do it.
Dont forgot he was in a room where they was all insulting each other. Its like he wanted them to egg him on...
psH
Banned
+217|6406|Sydney
Thats just disgusting....

It shows how some of these online chatrooms are completly fux0rd. TO egg somebody on to kill themself...its just off. Personally i think they should just completly shut down that room.

To insult eachother? wtf? sounds like a thread that would be started on bf2s...
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6678|Lancaster Ohio, USA
That's really sad, I hope that those who cheered him on learned a lesson, but I doubt all of them did. RIP Mr. Whitrick.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard