Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6756|Mexico City

Snake wrote:

This guy impresses me the most.

http://bf2s.com/player/43907237/

Ranked #19 in the world with a complete lack of wake whoring, city map spawnraping, claywhoring, nade spamming and reviving like a muppet.
wow,
where does he play EF and AF too much???
i don´t see any servers around anymore !!!!!
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6756|Mexico City

rawls2 wrote:

I played a round yesterday with lord of weed and im proud to say I got first even though he was on opposite teams. Yeah!!!
Weed is just a support nade spammer at karkand. Put him in some other map or situation and i bet he will press QUIT in like 5 seconds..
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6534|dunno
best bf2 player ever http://bf2s.com/player/44967334/
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Snake wrote:

Ranked #19 in the world with a complete lack of wake whoring, city map spawnraping, claywhoring, nade spamming and reviving like a muppet.
wow,
Hes a UTAC admin.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6705|UK

Snake wrote:

Snake wrote:

wow,
Hes a UTAC admin.
Yeh, I play with him from time to time, its both a AF and EF server normally has people in it.
Oronisi
+4|6454
The Top 10 aren't the 10 best at BF2, they are the 10 with the most points.  End of story.  You shouldn't even entertain the idea that those guys are the best.  They aren't.  There are many many people I would be much more afraid of facing 1v1.
Oronisi
+4|6454

Snake wrote:

Huh? You are saying you think that guy is good in terms of well balanced?  I mean, I'm not going to disagree that he looks good.  I've played against him and remember the name so he must be.  But he looks like a plane whore to me.  Air-whoring to me is easier once you learn to fly than anything else in this game.  In some maps, your ONLY opposition is the enemy's air whore.
acsman50
a cut below the rest
+7|6536|Northern Ireland
Rankings are pretty much irrelevant anyway in any on-line game. Sure there are those players who are professional, (green with envy on that one), but one of the biggest factors in success or failure in a game such as bf2 is the quality of your rig. If you're good enough to come in the top 10 with a piss poor rig then you thoroughly deserve it. If you rely on a high spec machine, programmable input devices, etc., then it's all pretty hollow and meaningless imo.

Yes I do have a crap rig and yes I'm jealous, but it's none the less an important factor that we don't all play on a level playing field.
']['error
Banned
+630|6653|The Netherlands

Oronisi wrote:

Snake wrote:

Huh? You are saying you think that guy is good in terms of well balanced?  I mean, I'm not going to disagree that he looks good.  I've played against him and remember the name so he must be.  But he looks like a plane whore to me.  Air-whoring to me is easier once you learn to fly than anything else in this game.  In some maps, your ONLY opposition is the enemy's air whore.
that's a negative, AA works perfect now against jets(except for the j10), i always have good dogfights on maps as kubra and gulf. Planewhoring isn't as easy as it was pre 1.12 patch.
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6601
lord of weed: grenade spamming. you can kill him easy coz he always stands in the same spots.

f1r3starter: not played much with him. he is pretty well rounded though, not a one map hog. i think he has a great squad from the few times i have played with him.

phantom: never played with.

huellia: man, this player is pants. if the map does not have a chopper he/she does not want to know. no chopper = commander and believe me they are a rubbish commander, e.g. putting uav up where none of his team's troops are positioned. if no-one is there, then what is the point of putting the uav there? plus, the little fecker kicked me off a server coz i sniped him a couple of times.

volx: see lord of weed before he stopped playing so much.

blueassault: yeah, fair enough, good player. pretty well rounded and does not just hog one map. i suppose that is a plus point for huellia too.

not played with any of the others, but yeah, top 10 equals lots of playing time. basically, anyone could be up there if you want to have zero life and play bf2 non-stop and grenade spam. last two long time top players - the lord and volx - karkand and grenade spammed. easy to do, you just need time.....
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6601
oh, and of course volx used macros i don't think the lord does?
=KAW=Mac
+5|6254|STL, MO

bobby177 wrote:

I just did a ctrl+f for "Karkand" and it didn't come up once in your entire post.
lol awesome. I see people misspell "Karkand" all the time. Not sure where the "l" comes into play there...
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.

rawls2 wrote:

I played a round yesterday with lord of weed and im proud to say I got first even though he was on opposite teams. Yeah!!!
Weed is just a support nade spammer at karkand. Put him in some other map or situation and i bet he will press QUIT in like 5 seconds..
Funny that.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6595|Montreal
isn't bushviper generally agreed to be the best bf2 player as he has the most diversified stats?
voodoodolphins
+92|6712

teamorange wrote:

ya i wouldn't pay much attention to the top 10 one 2 are good 1 army and blue assult
I just dont get what you are saying here, maybe its just me.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6604|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

JimmyBotswana wrote:

isn't bushviper generally agreed to be the best bf2 player as he has the most diversified stats?
http://bf2s.com/player/43208455/
i concur, bushviper is very very very good.
eagles1106
+269|6593|Marlton, New Jersey.
Most of the best bf2 players wouldnt even fall into the top 3000 of the ranking lists, if not more.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6604|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
the best players are usually Captains and lower. maybe a few Lieutenant colonels or majors.
eagles1106
+269|6593|Marlton, New Jersey.
A lot of the best players dont even play ranked bf2.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6752|Reality

Snake wrote:

His only problem is playing EF where the non-EU team is ALWAYS short 1-3 players.  Which team do you think he plays?
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Curlycdn
+0|6249
The top ten could be done away with. I have the most time in of any one in the world but I would rather play with 10 guys who want to play than with the guys that stat pad. It is a great game when you get squads actually working together. And yes the time is a glitch, one night it gave me 21000 hours or so.
PunisherX
+0|6410

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

Lord of Weed is in my clan (*2MG*) and we had OneManarmy and pickle power.
lord of weed sucks he/she is a Grenade whore
Mousekiller
+3|6629
LOL.. never really expected that this would generate the amount of replies it has.. Sorry if the math is wrong it was late last night,  i've never claimed to be 'good' at math..

Personally the Top ten is the top ten only cause they have the most points.. how they get them is what makes the player.. Do i think they are the most deadly ten guys playing,  NO..   would i want to play them 1 on 1 sure why not, be interesting to see how i'd fare. 

I was just astounded by the amount of time these folks have to play this game.  I like Bf2 and other games but i can walk away for a week to two or three and not really miss it..

Being married with a full time job and kids and a house and yard to keep up does diminish the old playing time.

I much prefer to play with folks that like to work as a squad then as a bunch of seperate players.. personally i don't play many vehicle servers anymore, as i fly terribly. I just get to frustrated getting killed over and over and over by guys flying jets..

be kind of neat to see them setup a tournament for say the top 50 players stat's wise.. round robin on a select group of maps and see how they come out, best kill/death ratio wins. I'd say total points but Medics easly screw that up and i think in a shooting game Kill / Death ratio's are more appropriate yardsticks..

Regards

Mouse.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6691
The top 10 list is not a "skill" list, its a total point list. Just shows who has the most points, it has nothing to do with skill.
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6288|L-town MA
yeah pickepower was never in *2MG*, one of our owners, actually works with pickle_power in real life.... He gave his account away to his cousin about 5 months ago because, between building a house, baby, getting married, and new promotion at work, he dosent have any time, nor a computer... many of you are just going to be like " yeah right, just trying to cover up that he got caught, the old blame it on someone else" But in this case thats actually what happened, go figure his 25 year old no life cousin has no life, except hacking. He could careless about the game/account anymore..... Divine did prove that somone hacked on his account, but it was never the real pickle_power, it seems like everyone that made 4 star is a no life, or was a no life that just got a life so they gave there accounts away. But, anyway divine was right all along, even though the people that didn't care and know the real picklepower and his cousin know whats up...

i could careless about all of it (not sticking up for him), im just saying that it wasn't the real pickle_power.

Last edited by gCASEy200 (2007-03-29 16:55:04)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard