The Magic Mullet
+240|6426
Last night went out for a meal to celebrate my brothers 21sts, had Nachos covered in jalapenos, followed by spicy fajitas. Whilst being crotch grabbingly gorgeous at the time, I woke up this morning with a belly of fire. I ended up being half an hour late for work because I couldn't get more than 3 foot away from the bog.

My missus is going to lynch me when I get home, the pan looks like the aftermath of a suicide bombing.

Jalapenos, tasty but deadly.
BVC
+325|6697
I feel your pain!

I once ordered a "Fire eater" pizza from a local pizza chain.  When they asked me how hot I wanted it, I said "As hot as you can legally make it".  "Are you sure?"  "Yes, very sure.".  It arrived literally covered in jalapenos.  I ate the lot, and felt it in all its burning glory moving through my gut the next day at work!
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Raw?
The Magic Mullet
+240|6426

jsnipy wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Raw?
Not as raw as my arse now is.

I'm assuming they were raw, they were chopped and didn't have anything else on them.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

The Magic Mullet wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Raw?

I'm assuming they were raw, they were chopped and didn't have anything else on them.
Those raw jalapeños dole out some pain whilst digesting
You next toilet destroying mission is a night of drinking + Indian food. Might I suggest an extra hot vindaloo.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I was on holiday from the army one weekend back in -98 and we were waiting in a long line to get in to a club. So we left a buddy standing there and went to get fries from a kebab place just a few meters away. Drunk and all I had to put some mysterious red hothothot powder on them fries because I wanted something spicy. Well anywho, I ended up cooling my mouth with vodka and the next day I was almost crying when I sat on the white throne taking a nice long hangover dump
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6303
I love jalapenos, though I don't eat so many of them my arse burns up. 2-3 pieces of hot-n-spicy pizza does it for me, and i'm good the next day too
The Magic Mullet
+240|6426

jsnipy wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Raw?

You next toilet destroying mission is a night of drinking + Indian food. Might I suggest an extra hot vindaloo.
You really can't beat a good vindaloo. The best time for a curry night is when you've got a day off the week after. Get the hottest one possible, order 3 pints of the coldest beer they have and then just go to town on the bad boy.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Last night went out for a meal to celebrate my brothers 21sts, had Nachos covered in jalapenos, followed by spicy fajitas. Whilst being crotch grabbingly gorgeous at the time, I woke up this morning with a belly of fire. I ended up being half an hour late for work because I couldn't get more than 3 foot away from the bog.

My missus is going to lynch me when I get home, the pan looks like the aftermath of a suicide bombing.

Thats why I place a roll of toilet roll in the fridge before I eat spicy food.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752
haha toliet paper in the fridge.

I am going out for a curry this friday. Only eat them now when I am not doing anything the next day just so that I have some "recovery" time for my arse.
Chorcai
+49|6649|Ireland
FYI Baby wipes for when your ring is HWAT !
The Magic Mullet
+240|6426
I've got Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash going round my head now.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
I feel your pain.

Try what you had to eat washed down with a picture of beer.

The results are like napalm; it explodes, it is very sticky and burns like hell fire.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6600|Cheshire. UK

jsnipy wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Raw?

Pahh....been there done that........forget Vindaloo ...go for a Phall.....and order with a smug grin.......they will fetch it out with an even smugger grin....

It kills your legs....you have to sit on the loo for about 3 days.....and keep the loo roll in the freezer....
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6772|Rotherham, England

theDude5B wrote:

haha toliet paper in the fridge.

I am going out for a curry this friday. Only eat them now when I am not doing anything the next day just so that I have some "recovery" time for my arse.
And what would you be doing that requires recovery time for your arse!!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752
hot smelly shits!
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6390|New York
jalapenos are hot, but if you really want to cry, try some habeneros (sp?). having a piece of a habenero the size of a seed just about makes your face fall off.

i once had nachos with lots of beer, similar to what you did, and i couldn't make it to class (this was back in college about 3 years ago). nauseous and shitting my brains out.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
The Magic Mullet
+240|6426

theDude5B wrote:

hot smelly shits!
Sounds like a new Emo band....
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock

The Magic Mullet wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

hot smelly shits!
Sounds like a new Emo band....
lol I just about fell off my chair!
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore
is that the feeling of getting sodomized by bennet?

Last edited by jkohlc (2007-03-27 06:19:48)

ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6480
OMG.. I grew up on Jalapenos. When I was young and introduced to profanity my mom introduced me to the cure for profanity. While everyone else got clean breath and sudsy saliva I was fed jalapenos.  Tell  you what... I sure dont cuss anymore but now I have to have Jalapenos with just about everything . I even sprinkle crushed red peppers onto my spaghetti.  If you want to try a culinary suicide try jalapeno pizza. Taste great but make sure you ice the TP for later that night.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6390|New York
When handling hot peppers of any kind, make Absolutely sure you do not touch your wang (urinating for example), because you will feel the burn.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

heggs wrote:

When handling hot peppers of any kind, make Absolutely sure you do not touch your wang (urinating for example), because you will feel the burn.
That sounds like the voice of experience, Heggsybaby!
The Magic Mullet
+240|6426

heggs wrote:

I made that mistake.

Y'know that sizzling sound when you put bacon on a frying pan? That was the sound my piss was making....
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6441|canada
me and a friend injected wasabi into our already spicy burritos once, deadly

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard