=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
oh just stfu about WAAAAAAAH he killed a rabbit im going to cry and go emo just stfu
and who fucking cares god damn just stop whining about 4 or 12 jackrabbits or whatever they are JUST STOP.....

anyways, good killing on the rabbits.
guess
Banned
+1|6240

killaer wrote:

guess wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Real life stats as of this saturday

KDR:  Infinite
Best kill streak: 4 and counting.
Favorite Weapon: Rock River Arms AR-15.
Most played map:  Deserts of Southern Nevada, Night Map

[url]http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27/276449cd8813ed08dfa35d0058f608218a956.jpg[/url]

KiL
your just a little punk who cant fight or beat anyone so you take your sorry azz and shoot a 5 pound rabbit,if i ever see your punk azz im gonna kick it up and down the strip( las vegas ) and watch all the ladies laugh at your poo butt self,loser
Are you freaking five or something? First off, learn to spell. Second, kill yourself.

The guy shot a rabbit. BIG FUCKING DEAL!
You think that's inhumane? You think it's inhumane to fill a little bunny wabbit with bullets? How do you think your meat gets on your plate?
It's really not that much different to kill a cow than kill a bunny rabbit.
you need to learn how to spell ya moron,and second stfu before i kick ya sorry azz ya litte faggot
killaer
+41|6716

guess wrote:

you pwn rabbits??thats statement makes you look like an idiot and a weak little boy
Oh god, the deep deep irony. Please, honestly, learn to talk like a normal person.
Smithereener
+138|6315|California

guess wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Real life stats as of this saturday

KDR:  Infinite
Best kill streak: 4 and counting.
Favorite Weapon: Rock River Arms AR-15.
Most played map:  Deserts of Southern Nevada, Night Map

http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/ … 18a956.jpg

KiL
your just a little punk who cant fight or beat anyone so you take your sorry azz and shoot a 5 pound rabbit,if i ever see your punk azz im gonna kick it up and down the strip( las vegas ) and watch all the ladies laugh at your poo butt self,loser
Did you register so you could flame someone for killing a rabbit? It's just a fucking rabbit, calm down. it's not like killing one rabbit is going to bring about Apocalypse or something.

And I'm assuming that you think butchers and people to eat meat are pussies that can't "fight or beat anyone so [we] take [our] sorry azz" to kill defenseless animals? Christ. I think I'll go have a steak now.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6288|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

guess wrote:

you pwn rabbits??thats statement makes you look like an idiot and a weak little boy
Thank you for registering just to say that. It really shows how much truly dedicated you are in the fight for animal rights. And also, notice the man in the picture. Not really what you'd call a weak little boy, eh?

guess wrote:

killaer wrote:

Are you freaking five or something? First off, learn to spell. Second, kill yourself.

The guy shot a rabbit. BIG FUCKING DEAL!
You think that's inhumane? You think it's inhumane to fill a little bunny wabbit with bullets? How do you think your meat gets on your plate?
It's really not that much different to kill a cow than kill a bunny rabbit.
you need to learn how to spell ya moron,and second stfu before i kick ya sorry azz ya litte faggot
Oh, sweet, sweet irony.

Last edited by cowami (2007-03-27 20:23:41)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
guess
Banned
+1|6240
my post/comment was for the loser who started this post, not any child like idiots who commnet on ehat i say, its none of your bussinnes

Last edited by guess (2007-03-27 20:25:02)

guess
Banned
+1|6240

cowami wrote:

guess wrote:

Thank you for registering just to say that. It really shows how much truly dedicated you are in the fight for animal rights. And also, notice the man in the picture. Not really what you'd call a weak little boy, eh?
that pic of his sorry azz does show hes a little punk,probaly got beaten up in school, if you think hes not a weak punk,then you must be a woman

Last edited by guess (2007-03-27 20:28:53)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada

guess wrote:

my post/commnet was for the loser who started this post, not any child like idiots who commnet on ehat i say, its none of your bussinnes
Welcome to bf2s, may I introduce you to Spell Check?
Smithereener
+138|6315|California

guess wrote:

my post/commnet was for the loser who started this post, not any child like idiots who commnet on ehat i say, its none of your bussinnes
Your post was on an open thread, as in open discussion. If you wanted to completely direct it at the OP, then maybe you should've used PMs?
guess
Banned
+1|6240

LT.Victim wrote:

guess wrote:

what are you?? a fourth grade teacher?? stfu about spelling, are you that stupid you cant read??
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6288|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

guess wrote:

cowami wrote:

guess wrote:

that pic of his sorry azz does show hes a little punk,probaly got beaten up in school, if you trhink hes not a weak punk,then you must be a woman
Why thank you for noticing, I was waiting for someone to notice my girlish manners. Isn't this guy just THE GREATEST?

And I feel it is my duty to add that we ought to stay on topic, rather than bashing this guy (fun as it may be).

Last edited by cowami (2007-03-27 20:28:10)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6451

guess wrote:

cowami wrote:

guess wrote:

that pic of his sorry azz does show hes a little punk,probaly got beaten up in school, if you trhink hes not a weak punk,then you must be a woman
Yes, I am quite tiny.  The fact that my 6'3" frame makes an AR15 Carbine look like a child's toy really highlights my small stature.  Homo.

KiL
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada

guess wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

guess wrote:

what are you?? a fourth grade teacher?? stfu about spelling, are you that stupid you cant read??
Are you that stupid you can't spell/type?
guess
Banned
+1|6240

LT.Victim wrote:

guess wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

are you that stupid that you care about the word azz not ass?? you sound like alittle faggot who misses a dick up his azz ( ass )
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6430|Washington State, USA

guess wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

guess wrote:

are you that stupid that you care about the word azz not ass?? you sound like alittle faggot who misses a dick up his azz ( ass )
are you stupid that you act like a immature 10 year old?
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6451

guess wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

guess wrote:

You are dangerously approaching a ban.  Learn the difference between disagreeing, and flaming for the sake of being an asshole.

KiL
guess
Banned
+1|6240
enough of putting you stupid ass morons for one nite,time to PLAY the game not live on a gaming forum talking about stupid shitt,logging off before some dumb idiot moderater/admn try to bann me,delete cookies,make a new screen name be back roast you dumb faggots again
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6508|The Sky

guess wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

guess wrote:

Just wow...
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
In fact, hes actually 9 years old, hes pretty much a little emo kid who cares about everything.
InfectiousShadow

guess wrote:

enough of putting you stupid ass morons for one nite,time to PLAY the game not live on a gaming forum talking about stupid shitt,logging off before some dumb idiot moderater/admn try to bann me,delete cookies,make a new screen name be back roast you dumb faggots again
lol this kid is really amusing, he must have so many friends in the real world....

/sarcasm
Smithereener
+138|6315|California

guess wrote:

Oh the irony. Before you condemn any of us for talking about "stupid shitt" and not playing the game itself, take a look at yourself.

Think to yourself: "What/Who am I, to tell others over the Internet, to stop talking about stupid shit, despite the fact I'm doing it myself?"

Saying you'll come back to flame someone again despite a ban? Sad.
InfectiousShadow
and whats the point of resetting your cookies anyways? afraid your parents will find out that you are talking to MATURE people?
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6288|Pacific NW, USA
Here, this shows the bunnies getting revived and living a happy life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DeGt4G3FTU

Last edited by PigPopTart (2007-03-27 22:36:05)

Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6670

genius_man16 wrote:

come on man, now there's no reason to kill it if you don't DO anything with it

jesus, if you aren't gonna eat it or anything, why the fuck kill it?
Agreed, up here hunting is HUGE.  However they actually eat what they catch.  Just shooting something for no reason is simply being an asshole.

Someone missed a few hugs.  I feel sorry for you.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6451

Stealth42o wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

come on man, now there's no reason to kill it if you don't DO anything with it

jesus, if you aren't gonna eat it or anything, why the fuck kill it?
Agreed, up here hunting is HUGE.  However they actually eat what they catch.  Just shooting something for no reason is simply being an asshole.

Someone missed a few hugs.  I feel sorry for you.
If it makes you feel any better, I'd be sure to eat YOU if I blew you away with my AR15.  As for the rabbits.....get the hell over it.

KiL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard