Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6589

DonFck wrote:

When the guy you multikilled switches to your side
...and tries their best to teamkill you.
David.P
Banned
+649|6291
When you land Headshot after Headshot into the cockpit of the heli preventing them from taking off, Then having them use a tunguska to kill you in the tower but your teammate blows it up with c4, Later they try coming up the ladder using their grapples to avoid the mines and you throw nade after nade wiping out 5 guys, While they are too busy trying to kill you your team caps all the flags and the round ends with 200-0 tickets for your side.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

You know it's a good round of BF2 when as commander you have the best KDR of the whole server.
picture

(15-5)

Last edited by mtb0minime (2007-03-04 15:31:27)

ethrion
+25|6410|Hong Kong @ the moment

DonFck wrote:

When the guy you multikilled switches to your side
Definately. Its the biggest sign of respect, capitulation and resignation there is. Well...apart from the person leaving the server, utterly crushed and devoid of the will power to play BF2 anymore! Heheh!
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6294
When you win the bf2s sniper competition, 5 out of 8 rounds won when you joined halfway through the fifth round
unmountable
+6|6532|Berlin, Germany
When the opposing team starts whining and kickvoting against your gunner, because you're kicking their asses the whole round in your chopper.
(Happened yesterday at Ghost Town)
ethrion

unmountable wrote:

When the opposing team starts whining and kickvoting against your gunner, because you're kicking their asses the whole round in your chopper.
(Happened yesterday at Ghost Town)
Its funny, people always bitch and moan about helo whoring etc when its them getting shot up. But I guarantee if it was them doing the pwning they would be loving it.
1s1k_helspawn
+6|6367|maine
when you join half way thru on the losing side and turn the tables for your side to win by a score of 1-0 lol

Last edited by 1s1k_helspawn (2007-03-06 02:42:17)

Cerberus666
+4|6571

ethrion wrote:

When you single-handedly wipe out an entire squad of 6 assaulting a flag (stuff BF2 moments are made of).
Is perfectly possible - i got a f***ing lucky grenade that got 8 kills and 2 seconds later 3 KDA's from a potshot into the square - best nade ever...

OR - You join and the leader is already on 30+ points and you still get the gold medal about 40 points ahead of everyone else

Last edited by Cerberus666 (2007-03-21 11:39:50)

TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6328
when your kill points out number the best teamwork points (you)
Jornac
+1|6398
Everybody plays fair for the entire round...

no cheating
no hacking
no bunnyhopping
no diving

and an added bonus:

everyone joins a squad, everyone works as a squad.
1 or 2 Medics, 1 Support, Assaults AT and Spec Ops as needed

all while on a citymap.
----

or more simply, last night I had a pretty good round.

I got Basic Aviator, Basic Helo, Air Defense ribbon and Vet Air Defense.  In one round. 

Seeing as to how my Aviator time was... like 3 minutes over 220 hours thats pretty good.
downthehatch
+2|6296
When half of the other team is afk and the idle kick is off.
Jornac
+1|6398
When you respond to someones immature quip about you and seconds later you see a ton of suicies pop up on the killfeed.

You are later told that all of the pilots crashed due to the amount of laughing.

always good
RD_The_Dog
+87|6554
When you finish an infantry only round and you dont get the gold medal and you don't care because you see your KDR here

https://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9819/screen125qx9.jpg

Last edited by RD_The_Dog (2007-03-27 19:17:54)

ethrion

Cerberus666 wrote:

ethrion wrote:

When you single-handedly wipe out an entire squad of 6 assaulting a flag (stuff BF2 moments are made of).
Is perfectly possible - i got a f***ing lucky grenade that got 8 kills and 2 seconds later 3 KDA's from a potshot into the square - best nade ever...

OR - You join and the leader is already on 30+ points and you still get the gold medal about 40 points ahead of everyone else
Oh yes quite. I actually meant shooting them with an assault rifle (no grenades or claymores or sniping) just 1v6 one man army kinda stuff.

Also you know you've had a good round when you end with 30+ kills and 0-5 deaths and you've done it all on foot.
Edit: Just like the screenshot above^.

Last edited by ethrion (2007-03-27 20:09:24)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6695|Middle of nowhere
how about #27 except it was 240 tickets? lol
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6344|USA Biznatch!
When you use an ERYX/SRAW on an IO server the whole round and are ranked #1 on the server.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6307|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

When you use the TV missile against a person parachuting out of a Blackhawk.

I didn't mean it, I was aiming for the Blackhawk itself. They bailed, my TV missile aiming skills caused me to miss, and kill the guy in the chute. I'm pretty sure that splash damage took out the other guy as well. Or maybe I did blow up the Blackhawk.

Either way, greatest first TV missile kills ever.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
00Colburn
+2|6726|The Dorf, MD
Full 64 player Karkand server and you own the US with this KD ratio......

39-0!!!

https://img1.putfile.com/thumb/3/8523551291.jpg
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

When you use an ERYX/SRAW on an IO server the whole round and are ranked #1 on the server.
lol, that made me think of this:

https://cha0tic.loll3r.com/images/hax0r.gif
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6344|USA Biznatch!

genius_man16 wrote:

http://cha0tic.loll3r.com/images/hax0r.gif
LOL! I dun really see how you thought of that...Anyways, everytime I see one of those I have to read it.
Churrasco
+4|6304|Whoring the helicopters
When you fly the attack chopper, and the pilot gets Silver and the gunner gets Gold with 2x score.
Djbrown
+129|6513|Adelaide, Aussieland
When you completely own in the F35 in dalian plant, with no airfield raping allowed

http://i9.tinypic.com/4fw7i3b.jpg

And going 63-0 in wake with the f35 is nice too, but i raped the airfield just a tiny bit
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

genius_man16 wrote:

http://cha0tic.loll3r.com/images/hax0r.gif
LOL! I dun really see how you thought of that...Anyways, everytime I see one of those I have to read it.
the "and are ranked #1 on the server" part

Djbrown wrote:

When you completely own in the F35 in dalian plant, with no airfield raping allowed

http://i9.tinypic.com/4fw7i3b.jpg

And going 63-0 in wake with the f35 is nice too, but i raped the airfield just a tiny bit
tsk, tsk, -10 team points

Last edited by genius_man16 (2007-03-28 21:03:33)

Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6537

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Special mention for:

45. When you land Headshot after Headshot into the cockpit of the heli preventing them from taking off, Then having them use a tunguska to kill you in the tower but your teammate blows it up with c4, Later they try coming up the ladder using their grapples to avoid the mines and you throw nade after nade wiping out 5 guys, While they are too busy trying to kill you your team caps all the flags and the round ends with 200-0 tickets for your side.
The only map I can think of in SF with a tower that has access view to a helipad and a tungska is Ghost town, in which you cant cap out the enemy (because they have an uncap).

Is this a different one?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard