Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6734
So i just finished playing bf2 and i expecting to the see the promotion to first sergent im like what the hell is going on i only need 80 more points i check my BFHQ and im over 20,000 points it didnt promote me i kept playing still nothing so i quit and here i am now what the hell is wrong with this crap has this happend to any one else?

Go check my stats if you want look at the progression bar too.

Next Rank: First Sergeant
100%
Score: 20,119 of 20,000. At your historical rate, you should earn 0 in 0 days (or 00:00:00 straight).

BrentBach
+0|6725|West Lafayette IN
it has happened to me before to go and play another round and kill someone and it should promote you
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6734
Damn im so tired alright i'll fire it up and try again be back in a few mins hopefully.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6812|Arizona
You have to join another game and kill one or 2 ppl, or do somethin to score pts.  You wont just be awarded it on this site, gotta get it in game, and not til you have over the 20,000 pts.  No worries, one more round and ull have it.
AdamEcks
+1|6749|Canada, Eh.
When I went first seargent I got prometed to it 6 times. It wasn;t updating or something so every new map was a promotion back to First Seargent. Just give the system time to update, that's what I did.
canadianmadcow1701
+0|6748
Thats what i did, got promoted to sgt 3times in 15 mins
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6734
Ok im First Sergent now it promoted me then i left and im still gunnery so i went back it promoted me again i waited till the round was over then left hopefully it works now.

Ok i got a question though how do you unlock the third weapon in a class? There is no option to unlock it for example Spec Ops SCAR or Support's G36 machine gun how do you unlock these? cause i have the first unlocked for these classes already so how do i unlock the third weapon for these classes? IM not going to im just wondering cause in the unlock screen all i have to unlock is Jackhammer and L85A1 so i have to unlock both of those before i get to unlock the third weapon unlock for the classes or what?

Thinking what i should unlock but all it gives me is jackhammer and l85a1

I'll prolly go with L85a1 cause i want the g36e.
chickenmuncher
+2|6797| U.S.A.
Just give it some time, the server will sort it out.

I mean its a Friday night here in America so TONS of people are backin up the servers.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6751|Antarctica
Before 1.03 I had to get 25,500 points before it would award me with Sergent,Staff Sergent was 50,500 before I was awarded it.
BrentBach
+0|6725|West Lafayette IN
your stats page shows you as a first sergent now just so you know and don't have to worry about it anymore. If you have unlocked the first weapon in the class it should give you the option to unlock the second one
WU551E
+0|6739|Hell, or close it it anyway
I belive you must own SF to unlock the other weapons.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6807|Internet!

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Ok im First Sergent now it promoted me then i left and im still gunnery so i went back it promoted me again i waited till the round was over then left hopefully it works now.

Ok i got a question though how do you unlock the third weapon in a class? There is no option to unlock it for example Spec Ops SCAR or Support's G36 machine gun how do you unlock these? cause i have the first unlocked for these classes already so how do i unlock the third weapon for these classes? IM not going to im just wondering cause in the unlock screen all i have to unlock is Jackhammer and L85A1 so i have to unlock both of those before i get to unlock the third weapon unlock for the classes or what?

Second Tier weapons are a perk for those who have the Special Forces expansion.

To get them, you must purchase the expansion. Alternatively, get someone with the expansion to play on your account for a bit, since EA are money hungry sons-of-bitches. *rolls eyes*
Bernadictus
+1,055|6783

Had the same thing when I was Promoted to Gun. Sergeant. It seems you have to finish the round you are playing in. Had no troubles after that.
MB.nZ
+86|6820|New Zealand

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Before 1.03 I had to get 25,500 points before it would award me with Sergent,Staff Sergent was 50,500 before I was awarded it.
why did they change it? Nowadays we wouldnt have so many noobs playing already as seargeant and getting even faster the Commannder position, this is somewhat stupid.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6734

Kanil wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

To get them, you must purchase the expansion. Alternatively, get someone with the expansion to play on your account for a bit, since EA are money hungry sons-of-bitches. *rolls eyes*
wtf are you serious? damn so much for the fucking g36e i thought they were all battlefield 2 unlocks and the only unlock was for special ops addon was f2000 damn im so mad im not buying the expansion pack.

Oh well i guess i shoulda unlockled the Jackhammer then lol.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6796

Kanil wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

actually a short trip to an internet cafe that has SF will fix that problem
EA gets no $ and you get your weps
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6734
damn the g36e noooooooooo well i guess i could wait until special forces becomes cheaper but is it really working paying that just for weapon unlocks and not even playing the addon? lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard