Raphi
Banned
+354|6258|Basel, Switzerland
Title says all. Is it possible to get it? I mean it's really hard ( for me ) to get 30. I did'nt found a post like that. Hope you can tell me how to get it ;/
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
Well, use the SLSB and tell your team to spawn on it EVERY time they die, I got mine about half way through the map.
Raphi
Banned
Tickets are often down if i have got 3 left. haxxxZorzz!
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6416|Norway | Unkown
First, you have to tell your squad to spawn on it.. Then kick those that doesn't spawn on it. Be a full time squad leader, deply SLSB somewhere close to the flag you are gona attack, then once you got the flag go back and pick it up or tell a squad member to destroy it.

Best way is that you either have friends or only mic users in your squad.
Sambuccashake
+126|6610|Sweden
Perhaps the NS squad leader thingy could help out as well. (Saves you 5 seconds each time you're dead)

But other than that I agree with the above.
(Suicidal squad members might be a bonus as well)
Crestfallen
+27|6449|England, Leicester
I've had a lot of success in getting badges on Titan levels.  I usually deploy it at hot-spot points that are often contested, like silo's 2 and 3 on Minsk.  Once the shield goes down on the Titan, I then get my squad to start podding in with the SLSB.  You can get 30 + in some cases, but if this doesnt work for you, just try and find a server with tickets that decrease slowly.
Raphi
Banned
If my squad members get down, it counts too? o.O
PhaxeNor

KillahStyle wrote:

It only counts if they spawn on the SLSB. As I said get some friends to play with you and tell them that you need them to spawn on the SLSB 30 times. If you have good friends they will help you   This way I got mine.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6732|Germany, near Koblenz
??? ONLY your squad members count!

Since I don't have friends playing BF 2142 it took me a while to find the perfect round. Did it like mentioned above: Minsk silo 2 is one of this typical hotspots and as soon as the shields were down (Titan were close together) I droped the SLB on the enemies' Titan.

Asked the squad three times to use the SLB please - and they did it. Thanks to the unknown guys helping me, now I use to play squad member to pay it back.

And: After the 600 SL points were done, I used the clantag 'UseBeacn'.

Last edited by DerGraueWolf (2007-03-27 08:33:54)

PhaxeNor

DerGraueWolf wrote:

??? ONLY your squad members count!
yup, only members.
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6457|UK

KillahStyle wrote:

If you're referring to squad members spawning on your beacon, then yes they count.

I've had the badge for some time now. My advice would try and get on a large-ish server that has few people as possible ,say 10/48, preferably on a smaller map like Cerbere Landing or Camp Gibraltar.

Next (here's the obvious part), create a squad and invite 5 people to get a full squad. Try and place your beacon as close to frontline or the most contested flag. Eg: When you play as PAC on Cerbere,at the start run up the left and place the beacon behind the bunker (from the enemy's perspective). That's quite a gd place i find.

Also make sure to pick up your beacon and place it further up the more your team advances (squad members don't want to spawn on your beacon at office ruins then finding they have to run to roadblock).

Finally, it really does help to have friends playing and using Teamspeak/Ventrilo to enable you to get the badge.
GeoEnvi
+22|6687|Philadelphia, PA
1) Play EU on Cerbere when the teams are so lopsided that the PAC never takes a flag.
2) Fill up a squad with 5 other members
3) Place the SLSB just north of the ledge on the east side of the map (north of where the PAC FAV spawns).
4) Keep that SLSB active and out of harms way. (I had a hard time getting it, but succeeded when I heard a rumor that all 30 drops need to be on the same beacon.)

Alternative:
1) Join a K&P server. (The games are long, the deaths are fast, and the walks are long. Plus, people aren't worrying about looking for or destroying beacons).
2) Set up a squad; fill it.
3) Place the SLSB near the action.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
Just put it on a titan whenever the shields go down.

Win.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard