JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

Fuck me, Ive seen a few British videos of combat in Iraqi and never heard one solders be so cavalier about ending another persons life. And believe me I have no love lost for the British Military, at least they know how to have alittle respect.
"dude"???? ffs are these people supposed to be professionals? Seams like a bunch of rabid pumped up jocks at a frat party takin turns to chug beers, only this game involves shooting anyone who happens to drive by. Some guy on his way home from work to see his kids?? Doesn't matter to some posters here because he is just another 'towel head' to you, you don't see his kids starving because they have no food on their table, you don't see his wife trying to explain to her kids how daddy was gunned down. Yet you expect these children to grow up appreciating what the righteous USA has done for them..............give me a fuck break!!!!

They seam to take great pride in shooting the shit out of that guy who just happens to drive by in his car. Solder said it in his own words. What threat did he pose? None, but who gives a fuck, its another target, something else to soot at. And hey lets video these people getting slaughtered, we can chug beers and boast about it to our friends back home. Sick fucks. Maybe the people of Portland Oregon saw this video?
And to those who say "its in their training to fire" I say bullshit. A professional solder would have known to hold fire on that car and let it pass. It posed no threat to them up on their roof top. No wonder the people of Iraqi have no faith in the coalition when their occupiers see their country as a giant softball park. Professionals? Fucking idiots.
The#1Spot
+105|6510|byah

SEREMAKER wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Out of curiosity, what was the forum?  I'd like to harass a few people... 
yeah you need to post where you found this so we can do a little harrassing

and youtube has such poor quality that you can't make out details
its the uploaders fault not youtube
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6636|Sweden

JahManRed wrote:

Fuck me, Ive seen a few British videos of combat in Iraqi and never heard one solders be so cavalier about ending another persons life. And believe me I have no love lost for the British Military, at least they know how to have alittle respect.
"dude"???? ffs are these people supposed to be professionals? Seams like a bunch of rabid pumped up jocks at a frat party takin turns to chug beers, only this game involves shooting anyone who happens to drive by. Some guy on his way home from work to see his kids?? Doesn't matter to some posters here because he is just another 'towel head' to you, you don't see his kids starving because they have no food on their table, you don't see his wife trying to explain to her kids how daddy was gunned down. Yet you expect these children to grow up appreciating what the righteous USA has done for them..............give me a fuck break!!!!

They seam to take great pride in shooting the shit out of that guy who just happens to drive by in his car. Solder said it in his own words. What threat did he pose? None, but who gives a fuck, its another target, something else to soot at. And hey lets video these people getting slaughtered, we can chug beers and boast about it to our friends back home. Sick fucks. Maybe the people of Portland Oregon saw this video?
And to those who say "its in their training to fire" I say bullshit. A professional solder would have known to hold fire on that car and let it pass. It posed no threat to them up on their roof top. No wonder the people of Iraqi have no faith in the coalition when their occupiers see their country as a giant softball park. Professionals? Fucking idiots.
i agree. its anice try, but to use on this forum... on this forum it doesnt matter what anyone does, its always a-ok...

but yes, i agree with you, nicely put!
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
Another video showing war-hungry, gun-crazy, American nuts.

And this surprises all of you how?
Alpha as fuck.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
meh.....ive seen worse in real life
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

FecalSpray wrote:

This video is nothing compared to some fuck cutting off a mans head and holding it in front of a camera.  Should they hold each other and cry after a firefight?
If you shoot random people with no purpose, you're as bad (worse? at least terrorism has a purpose) as the terrorists themselves.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

shadowkila wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

shadowkila wrote:

How could you guys even try to defend this, those cars came from nowhere and these fuckers killed them and then laughed about it..WTF!
I know what you're saying, but honestly, I think I'd have been even less restrained if I had been in that situation.  This is why I'd probably make a shitty soldier.  I would imagine that the heat and anger experienced during a shootout would be difficult to control at times, and everyone has their breaking point.

The clip doesn't give us much to go on.  Assuming the people in the white car were innocent, the ramifications aren't good, but I can't say that I can judge these guys for what they did if they were in the middle of a firefight....

Ask yourself how you would act in the heat of battle.  How disciplined are you?
I see your point but i know i wouldn't be laughing about it afterwards.I know shit things happen in war but show some human dignity,some compassion.
Imagine this.

People constantly attacking your house with gunfire.

They take one of your pets, a best friend, and kill it.

Then you finally decide to take action WHILE BEING FIRED UPON, and kill them. Would you have compassion for them? I don't think so.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6306|Oregon
that video is just disturbing.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

fecal spray wrote:

This video is nothing compared to some fuck cutting off a mans head and holding it in front of a camera.  Should they hold each other and cry after a firefight?
Are you saying then that the US military are no better than the religious extremists who make these beheading videos? The US are trying to pass themselves off as the force for good in Iraq, a video like this just makes the world think you are bloodthirsty animals who thrive on death on destruction. It won't even matter to most people whether or not there was sniper fire before the clip as most people will just see the heartless attitude of the US troops. Here we see how the careless attitude of one group of soldiers can damage the image of the entire force. They should act a bit more mature and respectable, especially if they insist on filming the damn thing! They come across like a bunch of extras from the film American Pie.
Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6248

Nyte wrote:

The only crime I see is the poor bloke who got blown away for driving into the wrong street, that is a warcrime he was a non-combat person.

Did you see him with a ak47 or 74 get out of the car? No.

That is darn right bloody murder and if I was one of those troops I would have shot my hole squad and lived to regret the fact.

What is the difference? Same affect really.

CNN would have got me off.

Shame file of America that is it. Blackwater are cleared to blow anything away, American troops are not.

That is the rules of engagement.

Bring the troops home before you bring cold blooded murderous people home.

Last edited by Anonymous_Undertaker (2007-03-27 04:57:06)

Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6272
Put this way, Civilians will die. Either way, They get in the way some times. Do you not think when the iraqi's are setting off IDE's what makes you think with a doubt that they are not laughing as well? Hmm?

It happens, Get over it.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6642
Simple fact is no one not in the military and walking the street in Iraq has any clue what's going on over there.

The troops love the war and support bush.

The troops hate the war and bush.

It all depends on what newspaper you read or new station you watch.  I am wise enough to know I have not a fucking clue what is happening over there.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6223|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

JahManRed wrote:

Thats the best fucking reply I ever heard on these forums.....I am ain the british military and yes we are professional, and yes I also agree that the American ''professionals'' are somewhat lacking in respect. I have seen alot of these vids of Americans acting it out like a cowboy and western film. Its disgraceful in my eyes, We have had our Northern Ireland and we were hated but also respected in the same light we had for the Irish fighters. Maybe the Americans might get some of that respect by being more restrained? Who knows, but I know that, that isnt no way for a ''professional soldier'' to act. And their JNCO'S and SNCO'S should be ashamed with their chain (or lack of)  command.

Last edited by daddyofdeath (2007-03-27 05:17:10)

Chorcai
+49|6618|Ireland
"We have had our Northern Ireland"... We still have Northern Ireland. One day it will be Ireland not Ireland and Northern Ireland just Ireland.

Last edited by Chorcai (2007-03-27 05:30:56)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
Only one person has stated that they have seen the entire video, and he says what they did was justified. The rest of you guys go on and sook and say how bad they are (im looking at you JahManRed) How do YOU know that th car wasn't a threat? How do YOU know that they were killing innocent civilians? YOU don't, so stop making judgements.

I am not taking sides, I can't as I have not seen the whole movie.

You are justified to your opinion, but honestly state it in a respectful way that isn't going to put down the men that are risking their lives.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6650
To all the people who say this is nothing but rediculous barbaric actions of US soldiers but keep something in mind please, you might find yourself doing the same if you put in back to back tours Iraq and had half your origional platoon was wiped out by pussy ass IED's over the span of thoes 2 tours. You might find yourself doing worse who knows.
Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6248

Chorcai wrote:

"We have had our Northern Ireland"... We still have Northern Ireland. One day it will be Ireland not Ireland and Northern Ireland just Ireland.
Your hoping, good luck. We got Scotland back from the British.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

11sog_raider wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I dont know who was in that building but if he's in there he aint happy.
id ssay. the mormons have a new way to sell there bibles.
but on track now, im not going to blame the marines for what happened, what if the guy in the car had been a insurgent? my regards are to those service men and women over there.
The 'Mormon bible' is bloody. Some of the scenes in there would put the devastation wrought by Saruman's fighting Uruk-hai to shame. Watch the movie and you'll get to see the hero electrocute his brothers like the Emperor Palpatine himself. At least their missionaries don't take that approach...

"Eef...you weel noht bee tuhned...you-weel-bee-dee-STRROYED!"

DUUH DUUUUUH!!

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-03-27 05:41:58)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

Adams_BJ wrote:

Only one person has stated that they have seen the entire video, and he says what they did was justified. The rest of you guys go on and sook and say how bad they are (im looking at you JahManRed) How do YOU know that th car wasn't a threat? How do YOU know that they were killing innocent civilians? YOU don't, so stop making judgements.

I am not taking sides, I can't as I have not seen the whole movie.

You are justified to your opinion, but honestly state it in a respectful way that isn't going to put down the men that are risking their lives.
Ok, say that car that is trying to drive by was just out of camera shot, with a guy loading an RPG in it. Say the Solder doesn't say something to the effect "did you see that car that was driving by, shot the shit out of it, etc etc" say they had waited for the car to pass the area the solders were firing at and it did stop and a guy got out with an RPG and they killed him.................. they still would have been wooping and shouting like a bunch of blood thirst jocks. I have as much of an issue with these guys acting like they are at a firing range on a stag party as I have with them gunning down a passer by. It is not how a professional should act after they have killed.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire
Any Americans here who aren't sickened by the reaction these soldiers have to shooting people (including possibly civilians) dead have no right to complain about the behaviour of people seen in footage of the Middle East celebrating attacks on the US (like following 9/11 for example). It's the same superficial, heartless mentality being shown.

IMO.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6617

Braddock wrote:

Any Americans here who aren't sickened by the reaction these soldiers have to shooting people (including possibly civilians) dead have no right to complain about the behaviour of people seen in footage of the Middle East celebrating attacks on the US (like following 9/11 for example). It's the same superficial, heartless mentality being shown.

IMO.
Not the same people being shot but I'm not particularily fond of their reaction either.

Last edited by Ajax_the_Great1 (2007-03-27 09:19:45)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
Adrenalin was probably what caused the soldiers to act in such a way.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6651|Dayton, Ohio
My read on this is that the guy with the camera was a rookie.  It was probably his first real fire fight and probably his first kill.  Think back to playing paintball or any other competative sport/game againts friend or foe.  You get pretty jacked up but the more and more you do this, the weaker the emotional response.  I would be pretty sure he was much calmer the next time he survived an enemy encounter.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6337|Columbus, Ohio

Spark wrote:

FecalSpray wrote:

If you shoot random people with no purpose, you're as bad (worse? at least terrorism has a purpose) as the terrorists themselves.
Who says there were just random people?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6337|Columbus, Ohio

Nyte wrote:

Go cheat at a video game so people think you are cool or something.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard