Ecallaw
Was that a grena-*boom*
+0|6251
Mmm, aint got much left till my next unlock and i just got SF.
Im trying to figure out what unlock to get.

I like the G36E because of the burst function.
I do like the L96A1 because of its acc. (Question is if its worth it.)
The MG36 is just generally badass.
And the F2000 is a killing machine in a stealthy design.

Im so lost.
Heck i would have had trouble if it was two to choose from, so 7.....sheesh.

Anyone got any thoughts ?

Thanks.

PID 57563188

Last edited by Ecallaw (2007-03-26 15:06:20)

BlackKoala
+215|6326
Um, can we have a stats link...because...it's hard to see what you have....
howler_27
+90|6688
Don't use your unlocks.   Play the game, kill somebody that has them, and find out what you enjoy using the most.  THEN make your decision.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6596|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
http://bf2s.com/player/57563188/
that his stats.
Ok so you cant get any of those unlocks you stated since you dont have SF. I'd go with the G36C, its quick firing, powerfull and accurate, one of the perfect guns in the game.
Ecallaw
Was that a grena-*boom*
+0|6251

seymorebutts443 wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/57563188/
that his stats.
Ok so you cant get any of those unlocks you stated since you dont have SF. I'd go with the G36C, its quick firing, powerfull and accurate, one of the perfect guns in the game.
Got it. Installed it. Played it. Dont care what that says. Ive got it.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6627|Sea to globally-cooled sea
he said he just got SF...so he has 4 unlocks.

Def G36c   I don't think that either of the engy unlocks are necessary.  Also, get the DAO for anti tank but don't get the p90 cuz that's a waste.  Same goes for Support.  the PKM kicks and the MG36 is no better so it's a waste.  THe L96 is a lot of fun, but not necessary.

My recommendation for you:

G36e
DAO-12
G36c
L96A1 --because sniper is your favorite kit.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6596|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
How long did you play it for, and did you finish the round. If you did get SF, then get the G36C and the
Scar-L if you like SpecOps, i dont recommend the G36E because its a gun that requires no skill to use, AK-101 is far better at medium-close engagements of karkand and sharqui. L96 is the way to go if you're a sniper, definatly suited to you. My picks are G36C, Scar-L and the L96, also the DAO or G36E if you want.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6393|Southern California
I'm not really into burst so I don't really like the G36E

If you like sniping the L96 is a must. otherwise I would get G36C
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

VicktorVauhn wrote:

I'm not really into burst so I don't really like the G36E

If you like sniping the L96 is a must. otherwise I would get G36C
Just to add on to that, the G36C is a damn good counter-sniping weapon on single-shot mode.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
G36E is the best of the four listed. F2000 by itself is worse than the AK-101 but you get badass flashbangs. L96A1 is the same as the M24, but it is better than the M95. MG36 is not as good as the RPK or PKM, but it is still a good choice. And BTW will get 4 unlock credits when you purchase SF, and they can be spent on tier one unlocks (of which I recommend the G36C and DAO-12)

I would go G36C, F2000, DAO-12, and G36E. After that get the P90 and MG36, then JackHammer and MP7, lastly the L96A1 and SCAR-L.

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2007-03-26 16:00:25)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
I unlocked the MP7 and the P90 quite early to have fast firing submachine guns for engineer and anti-tank (instead of the shotguns), which made playing those kits much easier for me.

In hindsight, I regret not to have unlocked the F2000 to get the funky flashbangs.

BTW, the G36E is burst & single shot and has no full-auto, which is why it's the last gun I'm going to unlock.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea
Definatly The l96a1, i noticed that sniper is you most played kit so it will help you greatly but youll find that on PLA maps that the type 88 will own the l96, i would also go with the f2000, 36e and the 36c
Johnathan.Heart
Go Heart or go home!
+4|6628|Muenster.Germany
Install SF and unlock more weapons.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6441|canada

globefish23 wrote:

I unlocked the MP7 and the P90 quite early to have fast firing submachine guns for engineer and anti-tank (instead of the shotguns), which made playing those kits much easier for me.

In hindsight, I regret not to have unlocked the F2000 to get the funky flashbangs.

BTW, the G36E is burst & single shot and has no full-auto, which is why it's the last gun I'm going to unlock.
full auto isnt that great anyway, if auto i usually shoot in short bursts anyway, the only time i utilize the full auto is when im goin around a corner and someone is close and get sthe drop on me, burst and semi are superior imo
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6650|Norway
What ever you do dont unlock the mg36, that gun is just rubbish. All the other supports are better
UUD40
+8|6373|San Diego, CA
G36C, it's very accurate. =]
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea

Fredrik wrote:

What ever you do dont unlock the mg36, that gun is just rubbish. All the other supports are better
Its not too bad, i prefer it over Rpk74, the only one itd have it under is the pkm, if you fire it in short bursts it is a killing machine
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6632|New Hampshire, USA
L96A1, i get 50 kills and 10 deaths with that beauty on good nights
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646
I would recommend g36c its a good gun for urban environment and it has good accuracy also.

Last edited by blademaster (2007-03-26 21:48:05)

JaggedPanther
+61|6475
DOA

If I were you I would unlock all the first tier and play SF until you get the SF awards, by then you would have unlocked the rest of the guns AND until then you play on the same footing as all SF players as only the First Tier is available in SF.

20,000 is probably ideal as you can forget about P90, MP7, MG36 and Scar L (so maybe even 8,000)
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6480|Trondheim, Norway
Stock weapons FTW
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6287|eng
I'd say go for a G36E, G36C, L96A1 and FN 2000/DAO-12.

The MG36 is rubbish, no where near as good as Type 95, PKM or RPK-74.
FN2000 sucks ass at long range, but is brill at short range.
#rekt
VicktorVauhn
+319|6393|Southern California

INFERNO552 wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

full auto isnt that great anyway, if auto i usually shoot in short bursts anyway, the only time i utilize the full auto is when im goin around a corner and someone is close and get sthe drop on me, burst and semi are superior imo
The nice part about auto isn't being able to unload a full clip, its about being able to shoot bursts when you need it, but still fire single shots without switching firing modes.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

VicktorVauhn wrote:

The nice part about auto isn't being able to unload a full clip, its about being able to shoot bursts when you need it, but still fire single shots without switching firing modes.
Yup, this is correct.
If I#m shooting at someone and can see that he has no idea where it's coming from, I can easily shoot single shots and small bursts.
When he turns my way, I can go full-auto without an interruption and finish him off.
Dragonclaw
+186|6306|Florida
Dont be a G36E n00b. If you really want to get good at the game only use the stocks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard