stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6479|Sheffield-England
Just got back from school, My last lesson it was P.E and i thought it wiuld be funny to draw a penis coming from my shorts all the way down from my leg, I managed to hide it until the teacher volounteered me to stand up to demonstrate a double dribble in basketball or something.  anyway everyone laughs and the teachers like.... " WTF!? " anyway he looks at me and the class nerd points at my leg.... ( He'll get beats tomorrow ) The teacher see's me and gives me a detention.... OMFG HAX! but yeh it was worth it especially saying to the teacher.... " It's becuz i got a big willy innit!? "
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6474|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Lmfao, what school do you go too m8?
stkhoplite
Banned
Meadowhead
Fen321
+54|6497|Singularity
Detention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Careful -- one day that nerd may decide to come hurt you via the scope of a gun .
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
Please die quickly.

Please.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Junk Drawer.

stkhoplite wrote:

Meadowhead
Dude, what's with your school website's background? It looks like that godawful goat thing that I'd get perma-banned for posting here. No wonder you drew a penis on your shorts.

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/world_handshakewatermark.jpg

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-03-26 07:47:16)

stkhoplite
Banned

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Junk Drawer.

stkhoplite wrote:

Meadowhead
Dude, what's with your school website's background? It looks like that godawful goat thing that I'd get perma-banned for posting here. No wonder you drew a penis on your shorts.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/un … ermark.jpg
Sucks to be our school....
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

lol nice job
']['error
Banned
+630|6644|The Netherlands
why do you draw an penis on your own body? think your own penis is to small?
stkhoplite
Banned

']['error wrote:

why do you draw an penis on your own body? think your own penis is to small?
Just found it funny TBH....
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6750|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts

Bubbalo wrote:

Please die quickly.

Please.
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6271
lmfao
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

stkhoplite wrote:

Meadowhead
Is that near Meadowhall?..and i got an interview there tomorrow
CC-Marley
+407|6828

stkhoplite wrote:

Just got back from school, My last lesson it was P.E and i thought it wiuld be funny to draw a penis coming from my shorts all the way down from my leg, I managed to hide it until the teacher volounteered me to stand up to demonstrate a double dribble in basketball or something.  anyway everyone laughs and the teachers like.... " WTF!? " anyway he looks at me and the class nerd points at my leg.... ( He'll get beats tomorrow ) The teacher see's me and gives me a detention.... OMFG HAX! but yeh it was worth it especially saying to the teacher.... " It's becuz i got a big willy innit!? "
You need to grow up.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

CC-Marley wrote:

stkhoplite wrote:

You need to grow up.
Its just a joke FFS!
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6771|Rotherham, England

CC-Marley wrote:

stkhoplite wrote:

You need to grow up.
What for?

You never do anything stupid just for a laugh while you were at school?
Crestfallen
+27|6449|England, Leicester
Hahaha thats a good one.  PE was always a lesson we messed about in.

My friend was once partnered with this guy I know, and they were talking about what he did the night before with this girl.  Safe to say he didnt want to stand up afterwards
because of what the conversation had been about, but the teacher was insistant because they wanted to pack away lol.

Another time same guy ran past us all with his ass showing.  Would have been better if he'd seen the teacher jogging behind him .
stkhoplite
Banned

CC-Marley wrote:

stkhoplite wrote:

You need to grow up.
I'm sorry but go away...
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6332
Cretin
Toxicseagull
+10|6246|York
wow some of you guy's need a humour transplant. its a good quality making the whole class laugh

+1 btw

Last edited by Toxicseagull (2007-03-26 10:21:20)

Echo
WOoKie
+383|6720|The Netherlands

stkhoplite wrote:

Nice story +1 for you.
aLeX
.?
+160|6331|:D

stkhoplite wrote:

Haha. It's things like that which make school seem worth it, oh and the education. I think you deserve a medal (+1 will suffice) and for all the senile guys who bitched I will get them all a sense of humour tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard