Poll

Would you like to see a Default Kit Layout as an option?

Yes90%90% - 18
No10%10% - 2
Total: 20
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6830|OP, KS
Insted of having to customize your kit every time you log into a server, why cant we have a default kit layout. They could have this option under the unlocks.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
It could be neat,, but i think it would just be better to make it save the last used configuration...

however this would have to be clientside, because EA Masterservers will fry if they have to remember 3 x 4 x 500,000 player configs (number of soldiers pr. client x number of kits x clients in bf2142)..... that means if you log onto another computer than the one you played on last time your config would be different... but really, how hard can it be to config it at the start of each round?? it only takes about 10 secs at the most.... i dont need it, though it would be quite handy.....

Last edited by ShawN_ (2007-03-26 04:12:45)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Crestfallen
+27|6450|England, Leicester
I like the idea, but then again just setting your kits up at the beginning of the round isnt that bad.  Still, might be a worthwhile option to keep your favourites locked.
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6830|OP, KS
Well not that it's a hassle it would just be a cool thing to have a base kit laid out for each kit. It would just be easier than having to set it up every round.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6729|Germany

Saving the last configuration should have been part of the game since the beginning.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard