Slickfish
+24|6623
I have had a quick search and couldn't find anything, and I can't find a guide that tells me.

Do you have to be on the team that caps the locked base, be the one to get the cap points, just in the circle when its capped???.

All it says on the guides I've seen is CAP the base.

Reason I ask is, I got the pin yesterday and I was on my way to the flag, afew other guys where capping it I just got there as it capped, but everyone was running about so I dunno if they dropped out the cricle or whatever.
Sambuccashake
+126|6610|Sweden
If your team caps it, everyone on the team gets the pin.
Slickfish
+24|6623
Ah cheers mate. clears that up.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6732|Germany, near Koblenz
You don't get this pin for your or your mates' effords, you'll be awarded for having the luck to find a round with only noobs in the PAC team!

Last edited by DerGraueWolf (2007-03-26 11:53:15)

Sambuccashake
+126|6610|Sweden
^
Hehehe, that's also true.
Crestfallen
+27|6449|England, Leicester
It's requires a good EU team working together to get it, but its a shame when someone drives the goliath straight to their main base, and sits there doing nothing.  Makes the PAC have an easier time by just ignoring it too.
Buzerk1
+44|6836
I got 3 but got 2 in the same round
Slickfish
+24|6623

DerGraueWolf wrote:

You don't get this pin four your or your mates' effords, you'll be awarded for having the luck to find a round with only noobs in the PAC team!
Yeah I would have to agree, most if not all the PAC team do have to play quite a poor game.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6732|Germany, near Koblenz

Buzerk1 wrote:

Should not be like that! Perhaps this can happen when PAC survivors take back a flag which then is taken by the EU again.

The pin should only be awarded when the round ends with the EU holding all flags. And there should be the counter pin for the PAC ending the game with all flags but the EU uncap in green.
Buzerk1
+44|6836

DerGraueWolf wrote:

Buzerk1 wrote:

Should not be like that! Perhaps this can happen when PAC survivors take back a flag which then is taken by the EU again.

The pin should only be awarded when the round ends with the EU holding all flags. And there should be the counter pin for the PAC ending the game with all flags but the EU uncap in green.
Last flag got cap.... but we lost one flag and got it back again... 2 PINs
JovesApples
+4|6453|USA
i got this once so far... and the server mysteriously crashed and it was never awarded in my stats.

sux
Janysc
+59|6683|Norway
It's a damn pin worth 10 career points. And it's still only a game.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

I think 2142 should be designed so that instead of SL loading music, you hear a guy saying over and over: "You must cap all bases before proceeding to the enemy's main base."  It'd make things a lot easier instead of having a Goliath in the middle of the enemy base doing nothing.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard